Did you know

All the grocery stores and gas stations on the US Canada border get swamped with Canadian customers buying staples like milk, gas and cheese. Canadians will cross the border with shopping carts full of milk because their in store prices are too high. Don't believe me?
youtu.be/QyCZTVapOnM

Attached: AnRjgljR.jpg (512x512, 53K)

canada is collapsing. that's not a joke or bants thats the reality of it

Attached: $5 2 litre milk.jpg (1200x900, 539K)

>that price
OMG I feel bad for you leafs.

>border get swamped with Canadian customers buying staples
Just can't make this shit up, I don't know what's wrong with people.
Buy Canada, it makes a difference.

Fortunate for them they live close enough to the border to escape the in store prices. The Canadians up North have to ration their heat to afford groceries.

I haven't had milk of cheese in months. I did splurge the other day for a 2lb tube of hamburger and made chili with it. I have been extending it by adding a cup of water to the empty ketchup bottle and adding it back to the chili everyday. NOw that the ketchup is empty I guess I will add the last bit in the relish bottle tomorrow.

>vid data
>August 15 , year 2012.

>The Canadians up North have to ration their heat to afford groceries.
I've seen provinces put in home heating fuel pumps at gas stations because the people living there can't afford to heat their houses, and can't afford to pay for the minimum delivery fee charged by big home heating fuel companies.
I have even seen fuel companies start up a new business to cater to the poor people that can't afford the big fuel delivery companies half tank minimum of about $500.
The new companies have a lower minimum of aprox $200.
Fucking sad and pathetic.
We need more immigrants.

I got a deal on whole pork legs the other day, don't usually eat pork but at .99 a lb I bought 60 so we don't starve to death eating dead grass under the snow.

I haven't had anything other than Real Canadian Kraft Dinner Mac & Cheese because I have to spend it all on ice to rebuild my igloo. This winter's a little warm at -15 degrees

It's terrible.
Don't come here if you enjoy not starving
Don't believe the Canadian government
If you come here you will live with 10 others in a tiny cramped commie block

Attached: googleearth_2019-01-27_17-41-35.png (1228x473, 1.14M)

If it was that bad back in 2012 imagiene how it is now.

OP is a Faggot.

Attached: 1546197102676.jpg (1280x720, 318K)

do not listen to this scum trying to spew nonsensical gobbledygook. Canada is doing just fine without some jealous Americans portraying our country as anything less than stellar

It's -50 today with the wind chill where I live, would love cross to the states for a bit.

>gobbledygook
Please keep this discussion civil and speak proper American. Thank you.

FUCKING LEAVES

But due to global warming my igloo melted 5 times this year so far. I can hardly afford dog food for my sled dogs and hotdogs for my KD. Thank goodness I was able to get ketchup on sale at the coop for $23 dollars a bottle. Hard times indeed.

why havent you just taken over them let

necessities are gaining value due to regulations that ensure a lower price for less bought stuff. it’s a stabilization process to secure a good life standard to people with objectively useless jobs like minimum wage

economy is all about selling better illusions than everyone else does and the more complex the system gets, the easier it is for the governor to corrupt it with personal interests

C O P E
O
P
E

We're so hungry, pls don't close the border

Enjoy some OC. To be fair it is an organic turkey, but it’s still just a turkey.

Attached: 328818BD-478D-49F9-8854-3F2401FDE8CC.jpg (1052x1397, 346K)

Holy SHIT that's cheap. You must be a person who is living close to the US border with those bargain prices.

lmfao video of "Canadians" buying from U.S. grocery store is actually all mudslimes and shitskins. When did Canada get mudslimed?

Still whiter than you AMERIMUTT