The US Senate Just Quietly Advanced A Free Speech Busting Anti-BDS Bill

archive.fo/Qejw9

Attached: 1547737304132.png (1640x1798, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

senate.gov
rpc.senate.gov/legislative-notices/s-1_strengthening-americas-security-in-the-middle-east
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do they always use words like, "quietly" as if that means anything? Every bill is available. Everything is public. Just more clickbait.

Government is back up and running again!

>Why do they always use words like, "quietly" as if that means anything? Every bill is available. Everything is public. Just more clickbait.
BECAUSE ITS NOT EVER CONVEYED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHAT'S GOING ON.

>it'll work this time, well stop em from saying the kike word and denying muh 6 gorillion
K shlomo

You can just go to senate.gov and see what they are doing at any time.

Hahaha eat shit Muhammed!

>rpc.senate.gov/legislative-notices/s-1_strengthening-americas-security-in-the-middle-east

Aren't you the same people that said keeping Black People out of stories was also an expression of free speech?

Check mate, this shits been decided for decades now and nothing collapsed.

Don't worry. I doubt it will still be considered "quietly" after it's brought up thousands of times per day all across the interwebs.

Attached: part1.jpg (941x606, 340K)

Attached: part2.jpg (904x479, 272K)

Attached: part3.jpg (983x1169, 815K)

Attached: part4.jpg (976x828, 506K)

SCUMBAGS

Spraypaint the walls

Congress needs to be dissolved until Americans can be put into positions and not these traitors.

Take a look at the expected costs. Our own government is funding the construction of Israeli defenses.

We're paying taxes and our own government is more considerate to the Israelis than they are to us. I have no sympathy for these people in DC anymore. I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.

This is so infuriating. And simultaneously they're pushing a bill right now to make it illegal to boycott Israel.

Everything is lost. The great experiment is over. From this point forward is only the bottom. Once there is another mass shooting killing thousands of people then say goodbye to your rights including free speech.

>Once there is another mass shooting killing thousands of people then say goodbye to your rights including free speech.
Kys kike. All your false flags end in failure.

Civil war is inevitable. Not today... not tomorrow... but someday it will happen and it will be bad.

Attached: 171210065936-daniel-shaver-philip-brailsford-shooting-bodycam-video-sandoval-pkg-newday-00000000-ful (1600x900, 66K)

>"quietly" as if that means anything
It means the mainstream media said nothing about it dumbfuck.
>just quit your job and anything else you do so you can watch every fucking thing the government ever does

This can't possibly hold up to a lawsuit can it?

SCOTUS would shut it down

Anyone who tries to arrest me for anti semitism are leaving in a body bag
All you alphabet agency niggers lurking here better take note

bump.