A real Amerifat school lunch

Because whenever there is a thread about school lunch someone post some flavor ridden garbage; this is a real middle school lunch.
My daughters parent teacher conference was today and we ate what the kids eat.
Today was a cheeseburger, pizza and side of fries. They also had a salad bar. I looked at their menu and the upcoming days were “chicken nugget”, “taco tuesday”, “spaghetti and meatball”
Dont see the problem here...

Attached: B128B33D-4592-4AEF-9365-94C0CBDF5573.jpg (2724x3160, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BetsyEttinger/status/722476823246958592
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whole wheat bun.

Yummy for my tummy

>carbs
>carbs
>carbs
2/10

looks burnt and disgusting

Is it required to eat this in american schools? Are there other options?

>everything is burnt
This is why i bring my own lunch.

Attached: hamburger-clipart-monster-burger-631575-5251635.jpg (500x545, 107K)

Bring your own lunch. If you're lucky, there might be a restaurant nearby you can walk to.

that looks delicious

Jesus fucking Christ.

Attached: Bacon-Cheeseburger-Meatballs-3.jpg (2346x3063, 664K)

But is this the extent of the food from school? Is there nothing better?
I know it is stupid to expect children to pick non-shit food over this stuff, but even still

This is why yanks are lardbeasts

What timeline is this? We still have flatburgers and round pizzas with cheap components.

>might
Pretty sure this varies widely by school

Our pubic school system is very similar to our prison system. Public schools have always had shit food.

>burger
>fries
>pizza
FUCK YEAH AMERICA
I'M SO PUMPED
I'M GOING TO GO FRENCH KISS A BALD EAGLE
AMERICA FUCK YEAH

This is why I always ate salads for lunch when I was a kid.

what the fuck is wrong with your country?

Michelle's "healthy food" initiative. Pre-2008 School lunch was far better.

Remember when Tranny Michael Obama made the kids eat one carrot stick and a single leaf of lettuce every day?

Some schools will serve the kids a slice of "cheese" on white bread and call that a lunch.
The shit OP posted is garbage, but at least kids will eat it.

That looks 100x. Nicer than the slop we got for lunch as kids

I remember her whole schtick about improving school lunches but I don't know how that turned out.

as a russkie i must agree with the slavs
make yourself some borsh, you disgusting sharter

All of you faggots stop bumping shit threads. Jesus christ, you fucking newfags.

Shit, that's depressing. Probably has some really bad effects on them.
Personally, my school lunches were fucking awesome, they cost a bit more than average.

Looks tasty

This is an awesome idea.

Attached: 1062069.jpg (250x250, 53K)

Look up #ThanksMichelleObama if you want to see what passes as food in schools.

Why do schools feed kids anyway? Let kids bring their own lunches in a bag or box and let their parents decide what they'll eat.

>when your parents don't love you so you have to eat corn-based obesity fuel

Unironically won't anyone think of the children?

this shit actually looks pretty decent. Does your daughter go to a private school because when i was in public school like 5 years ago we were fed similar food except it was complete shit that had been frozen for a year and wraped in foil and obama tape.

Attached: 1347974569785.jpg (640x480, 30K)

FL user reporting in, in middle school, "her" idea of a healthy lunch was 5 slices of shit-tier pepperoni, a 2 inch block of cheese, and a 2 pack of wheat crackers. Fuck that gay nigger.

>can’t teach your children to make their own lunches
Lmao never gonna make it

School food is atrocious. It's why when I was in school I'd always sneak off campus and pick up lunch at a fast food place nearby.

I make my own lunches or go hungry, that stuff isn't sustainable.

It gave kids really shitty low quality food an not that much of it.

My sons looked like Auschwitz
I had to pack them each a full bag of potatoes every day just to avoid passing out from low blood sugar
>t. -that Gen X boomer sipper

Checked and this
Fuck that tranny and her penis

Oof. How cheap are they on average?

>If you're lucky, there might be a restaurant nearby you can walk to.
I don't think this is allowed in most schools

I never got anything that based. Just cucumbers and shit every day. The only burgers we got were chicken. School lunches suck.

Kids in school already throw away a lot of food image if you gave them salads, those little shits dont know whats good for them and this garbage is the only food they accept

Checked, hopefully in the future there will be higher quality food items available, I still want the old French Toaster Sticks with the tin of Syrup back.

Christ
twitter.com/BetsyEttinger/status/722476823246958592

Burger here, graduated in 2013 so I don't know that I can speak for what's being served now, but here was my experience in a fairly average school district as far as population and funding goes:

School lunches were provided through The Nutrition Group, a private company which had an unknown amount of influence in the menmu choices, food ingredient delivery, etc of the entire district's lunch program. I don't know how much say they had in what went on, but I imagine they more or less marketed a complete package to the district and the district bought it to save time and effort.

The lunch ladies are by no means professional chefs. Or chefs. Or professional. They're basically just dishwashers who follow instructions. With that in mind, most school meals are designed to require as little preparation as possible and to be as cheap and easy to make in bulk as can be effectively done, regardless of the actual quality of the food. A predefined menu was followed that was established at the start of the school year; each day had its own "main meal" with usually an alternative meal, and there were usually other alternatives as well (fluffernutter sandwiches, PB&Js, etc) but some were more expensive than standard fare.

Each meal consisted of a pint of milk (mandatory. high schoolers could purchase, at higher price, a different drink, but usually nothing carbonated.), a main dish (lasagna, chicken nuggets, pizza, whatever), a side dish (usually some form of vegetable) or two, and that's it. It was a very minute amount of food, all things considered. There were options, again, that you could spend extra money to get, but most people just took the basic fare.

If you're poor it's free

"Free"

Grow up!

Who fucking doesnt bring their own lunch to school? Are parents these days so niggardly that they wont even pack their kids a lunch.

At this point, just homeschool your kids.

Wow its almost like the government is treating the average american like cattle....

So pack your daughter's lunch for yourself you lazy fucking cuck. You are already damaging her enough sending her to a public school the least you can do is provide quality meals and teach her how to eat well

>not spending your highschool lunch money on cigarettes
Never gonna make it, lads.

Tastes like freedom

Salads are literal trash and people who eat them are subhuman. Change my mind.

Attached: 7B6926E3-F052-46F1-8381-E7CDB511D624.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

cont.
As for the food itself - well, frankly, it was awful. Essentially, it was what you would expect from a cheap catering company, except one that was incredibly incompetent and would never survive on its own. The green beans were oversteamed to a point of being a grayish mush, the mashed potatoes were served so hot they would melt the plastic spoons you tried to eat them with, the milk was often half frozen, some of their "chicken" entrees were absolutely disgusting (90% filler, 5% chicken, 5% gristle - you would get chunks of inedible pink shit in your chicken patties), the fries were gritty and soggy, the gravy was nothing but brown salt sauce, the pizza was unimaginably bad (take the blandest dough substitute you can possibly find, put some ketchup on it, and then shred kraft (pasteurized process cheese product aka fake cheese aka american cheese) singles on it and you'd have a higher quality version of their pizza. Everything that they had to prepare was abysmal. Fruits and the once-a-month or so single serving dessert containers (ice cream, if you were so lucky, but again keep in mind its the fake cheap ice-cream you can buy massive tubs of at the grocery store) were generally okay and that was it. Everything else was mostly artificial in content and certainly entirely disgusting. I ended up skipping lunch for most of high school because the fare was so inedible. Far worse than the normal meals were the "creations" that came straight out of Satan's asshole and you had to wonder what deranged mind decided would be an appropriate meal not just for a child, but for anybody. This picture is from The Nutrition Group's twitter. Ignore the vegetables, as they'd never be in such edible condition on your plate anyway. BBQ pork mac and cheese waffle cone? What in the ever living fuck are they thinking? They're still pulling this shit! And one or two meals a week would be some sort of culinary abomination like this.

My elementary school used to serve stuffed crust pizza from dominos every single day. I'd be excited to go to school just to eat lunch.

Got out of high school last year and this image is bullshit

Whoops forgot my picture. Here it is.

Pricing, if I recall, ran about $1.80 per lunch for a standard student, but parents could apply for $0.60 reduced lunch plans if they had financial need of it. Your parents would send you in with money to put on a lunch card, which was essentially a prepaid debit card used to track your balance for eating lunch at school. No money, no lunch, sorry kid - though they would let you overdraft to a certain degree and start sending letters home to your parents.

That about wraps it up. The state of school lunch in America is not appetizing at all. If you feel sick to your stomach imagining eating this every day, take a moment and consider why American schools are going to hell in a handbasket - maybe putting your children into a facsimile of a federal prison in each and every way isn't such a bright idea after all?

Attached: Dw9uthjW0AExEkh.jpg (1200x900, 175K)

>low blood sugar meme

Attached: 71DD78CE-EEB0-43D3-9BBB-8375D4C4AEDF.png (418x359, 13K)

I didn't.
Inb4 lazy i don't like lunch in general. never have. prefer to eat breakfast then. Wait until dinner or until something really good is available. like turkey. other than that nah

*than wait

freedom kiss you mean

Brazilian master food healthy actual meals reporting in

"why are brazilians so sexy and healthy while americans are fat and depressed?????"

Attached: 0729201001454696355.jpg (600x400, 49K)

Your right. eating salads is equivalent to eating grass like cows.

Pack your kids own lunch and stop being a bitch. This is no different than the shit most of you guys eat daily.

another food fag post.

Attached: 1488667438924.jpg (480x640, 59K)

>enrolling your daughter in public school
It's like you want her to become a thot, user.

kek why would they put it in an ice cream cone

wheres the meat? looks like crap. For early dinner I had bbq ribs at the hospital I volunteer at. Fucking delicious i say. they also served orange fried chicken and Parmesan mash potatoes.

p.s. anyone here put butter on their pizza? people look at me weird when I do it

Dinner today

Remember
>pizza is a vegetable

Thats not even close to a public school lunch in America. You cant even lie right...fucking loser. Thats a $7 piece of pizza and expensive actual sliced potato fries...from 5 guys it looks like.

fuck you faggot, THIS IS WHAT AN 18 YEAR OLD SHOULD LOOK LIKE, if you had the balls to feed them the proper nutrition and instill good work ethic. instead you want to cuck your bloodline into eating low test salad and ultimately neutering them. worthless piece of shit, no wonder you had a daughter you cuck.

Attached: post.jpg (640x640, 72K)

>burned to fuck

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>at the hospital
Hospitals have 5 star chefs to make healthy foods for the doctors & patients with restrictive doctors, you dumb nigger.

I have a friend that makes $110,000 a yr in Raleigh NC as a chef at one of the major school hospitals there....dont confuse yourself, tard.

check out that gyno on the left pec.

kek.

The uncoocked broccoli is more offensive.

>school pizza
>not rectangles

fake and gay.

Attached: odhjDhyfGXnVBnS-1600x900-noPad.jpg (640x360, 38K)

based

You can pack a lunch but I heard some school districts are so Orwellian they're banning that and making all students eat from the cafeteria food. I almost never ate school lunches.

>the kid in the middle
The look on his face says it all. Whats the point of some super healthy thing designed by some faggot who went to college to learn about nutrition if the kids wont eat it? Arguably the worst nutritional value is not eating anything at all. You give the average kid that and they wont touch it.

the cheese looks awful

cheese isn't even that expensive. why use that fake shit to save a few pennies?

Attached: now melts.jpg (1440x2089, 256K)

Probably because some Andy/Sandy tranny is allergic to peanuts. Need to sterilize the whole school.

I'm pointing out the fact that the brazil bros example of "food" looks like utter shit. School lunches were shit for as long as I can remember, which is not long as i try to block those times from my head. It wasn't a pleasant time for me. Only way for me to enjoy lunch was to slather it in ketchup. that ended when we were restricted to 2 ketchup packets. FUCK YOU MICHELLE OBUMMER

Attached: tedj.jpg (700x544, 48K)

Not for a long time because it was way too easy to abuse.

That pizza looks gross and burnt. Also too many gd carbs Holy shit.

Actually the reason they gave was basically they didn't want rich parents who actually love their children to give them better meals and make poor kids feel bad.

I wouldnt feed that to my dog. That shit is okay on special occasions but not as a daily meal. Thats absutely disgusting.

that's why my single mom working 2 jobs still made time to pack my lunch until i was a sophomore. then i started packing my own. she never wanted me eating this crap 5 days a week. i only bought a lunch about 5 times in my entire schooling years. I'm not fat now nor was i then.

Bantz aside, brits are honestly not much better.

Attached: 1460751246477.jpg (550x777, 408K)

Like you would have a freedom of travel in america after you have signed up in an institution. They really take that shit seriously over there.
>get kids early because reasons
>no can do mister
>kids are our property until 4pm
>you are under arrest, punk

That makes sense too. Let's not reward success. Let's equalize failure.

Burgers always think the other option for hamburgers and pizzas can only be salad.

Attached: ca5.jpg (704x593, 361K)

I'd like to add to this that I'm a teacher that has worked at schools both in the US, and abroad.

If/when I have children of my own, I would never, ever, ever send them to public school in America, unless it was in one the top 10-20% districts nationally.

If you can't afford to live in a good district or send your kids to a good private school, you should find a way to home school them. The average school in this country is poisoning our youth with bad food, bad teachers, leftist propaganda, and forced (((cultural diversity))), and general trauma and dysfunction. It's not a place to put your children if you care about, and want healthy development for them. Find clubs or other shit for them to do if you're worried about their social life - or spend that time with them yourself, if it's possible.

Schools here are bad for kids in just about every single way that matters for their development. Opt out if you love your children.

Attached: 9F4F99DC-2891-4683-8926-0D39F4D33733.jpg (1280x720, 90K)