Sorry Jow Forums, looks like you asswipes got excited a little too quick HAHAHAHA . #RGBFOREVER

Sorry Jow Forums, looks like you asswipes got excited a little too quick HAHAHAHA . #RGBFOREVER

Attached: 932E85E8-5857-4743-B011-1D12E32A7B10.jpg (1125x732, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0oBodJHX1Vg
youtu.be/pqJ1Rh9vYYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hear she was benching 2 plate for reps. Nothing to worry about goyim.

Attached: 1541764358002.jpg (1679x1156, 874K)

Posobiec is literally a mossad nigger. I'm sure he's gonna be indicted when Bannon gets indicted.

I saw her at my local YMCA benching some law books

this is fucking hysterical

Jow Forums btfo

Is this nigga serious? If she was in a gym the media would waste no time plastering that all over TV.

Ruth ginsburg just flew over my house! Jow Forums BTFO'd!!!!!

Bullshit. I need proof of life, not third hand rumors of life

DNA test or gtfo

>SPOTTED
>no pics
Saged and hidden

Bwahahahaha. Weak b8

Can confirm, Ruth just did a somersault over my house

Any photos?

>at the gym instead of working
>works from home
It just takes one man to set the dominoes now. She should have been thrown out for contempt after her retirement comments.

>spotted with trainer at a prominent DC gym yesterday

We should flood twatter with Ginsburg spotted pastas.

Attached: goodfellas laughing meme.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

This. If there was proof she was ok, the media would rub it in our faces for openly speculating that she's dead. Medically induced coma seems the most likely situation at this point.

He's usually right. oh well. she lives on

No...no.....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1473030080875.jpg (960x640, 477K)

Boys, we need to call the white house and voice our concern. Ask for Trump to request a proof of life. He could tweet something and trigger the media into owning themself by doing an interview with the corpse

Nevermind. It’s “””sources say”””

Good way to meme story back into news cycle

i bet she is fine. she'll be used to inspire people and shit. Jack posting about it is getting ahead of the story so no one can rub it in our faces

RBG just flew over my house

I just spotted RBG at the gas station filling her Humvee and snapping into a slim jim
Jow Forums btfo

Attached: macho-man-randy-savage.jpg (1284x722, 83K)

>tfw their working her corpse as a marionette now

>Can't sit in a court
>Can dab on gymlets

toppest kek

It's too late for that, ya dingus.

I KEEP TELLING YOU BUT YOU WON'T LISTEN.

SHE'S HAD HER ORGANS AND FLUIDS SWAPPED WITH THOSE OF A CHILD

Attached: 776856.jpg (1149x494, 188K)

All along, RBG has just been doing a monthlong cut. That makes sense. Now she's back in the gym hitting the plates and slamming down 200g protein/day.

>#bulking4justice

They've got her on life support and are going to cut her face off and put it on a suitable donor.

I just saw her corpse shit itself, Jow Forums BTFO She's alive Goyim

Everyone has a camera on their cell phones now days. No pictures, I find the claim hard to believe.

At this point, I want fingerprint and DNA evidence that it us RBG indeed. Too many old Jew ladies look like her.

Thanks Sherlock. She obviously not at any public gym.

Cool pics asshat

How much do mega-shills get paid?

is that the one where barbells crush peoples necks?

supposedly as much as 5 cents per reply

>she's at a gym
>to combat atrophy

Attached: 1443994451361.jpg (218x265, 21K)

forever

Attached: RBG.png (250x375, 231K)

Ask if they have heard of the movement to bring feminism over to the middle east...

I won't believe she's alive until I see her open a jar of pickles on Jimmy Kimmel

I was the source and he misunderstood me.
I told Jack I had been at Ruth's house to help with a deadlift.

digits of truth

I went for a jog earlier today and passed kween ginsburg. She was standing on the edge of a bench doing cherry pickers. Healthy as an ox!

ahh, the reverse troll....pump out fake news to smoke out the real facts.

Attached: AncientBewitchedBrownbear-size_restricted.gif (640x480, 3.27M)

This always gets me

I can confirm this. I own that gym. She was deadlifting 280kg. Gotta say, bro... She's in way better shape than any of us.

The silly old cunt will be back on her jet ski soon and injure herself again.

>prominent DC gym
>huge story
>presumably frequented by journos and "influencers"
>every person on earth has a cell phone
>every journalist in DC has (at least) two cell phones
>no pictures
ok (((jack posobiec))), you stupid kike

RBG just broke into my house and raped my children
BTFO'd polfags

Attached: ginspepe.png (768x1024, 987K)

Attached: ea007475b41f42db7a7c97699d93cd5a69af98c22fea80cc3d10ece76e380125.jpg (720x720, 41K)

She better have been in spirit form

I heard 2 airline pilots spotted rbgs sleigh on their way in to New York.

Attached: Ruthless-.png (1440x1067, 886K)

Nah dude, she’s sparring at a local MMA gym in Lexington, VA, getting ready for this big upcoming court battle.

There's no way an 85 year old woman that fell down and broke 3 ribs, was diagnosed with cancer and had nodules surgically removed for her lungs, and then got pneumonia is up and about and in the gym exercising.

How many abortions worth of stem cells do you think are inside of her at the moment?

Fucking dooooooo iiiiiit.

True. But I approve of raising democrats hopes by constantly shilling her health so it hits them harder when she goes

t. gymlet
get those dc gains bro

Attached: AC7603B986B04EFCAA7DCF58E1B4CFAB.png (647x761, 927K)

Yeah, in all seriousness the prognosis for lung cancer is really bad. High end survival rates are around 17%. This lady is going to die, if she hasn't already.

i'm not a big fan of him either but his info is usually correct, which I've always found odd

holy shit RBG just flew over my house on a hang glider

The digits demand it.

They are wearing blinders she was probably in a physiotherapist trying to walk again and he sees it as shes benching 200 at Planet Fitness

Attached: o-WEIGHT-LIFTING-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 206K)

I dont know why everyone is concerned about Ginsburg. She just visited the gym recently and did fine. Even though she was only able to bench 3 plates instead of her normal 4, she did do 700 on squats.

Witness to 3pl8 or dead

I can imagine all the magapedes crying now because their hopes were crushed. They were banking on RBG's death.

CAN THIS EVIL BABY MURDERING KIKE JUST DIE ALREADY

>Search Youtube for 'Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead'
>Every single video is a mainstream media outlet with a blue checkmark
>Videos from EIGHT FUCKING YEARS AGO on the first page
>Filter for today
>Five new videos

Wow. Probes must be a busy little man

here's a head

Attached: 181108091241-01-ruth-bader-ginsburg-09262018-super-tease.png (398x527, 220K)

this

>90 y/o
>equipped with kid spare parts
>benching plates at the gym
Potent

>The longer I live the more shekels I get.

Deadlifting, no doubt.

>she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly

pics or it didn't happen

No way anybody with a broken rib is going to a gym.

She just came out of the boxing ring, almost killed her trainer.

I saw her at 2 am in a black mask in chicago throwing a noose around some faggots nigger's neck telling him that this is MAGA country now! She was smoking and doing coke again I think.

When I was about 12 years old I visited Washington DC and an old lady molested me in a public bathroom. I have PTSD from this. Now the memories are resurfacing and I'm 100% sure it was R.G.B. Any other anons have a similar story?

youtube.com/watch?v=0oBodJHX1Vg

Attached: CE092518-6413-494E-A4D1-1F937BBB473B.jpg (1242x683, 615K)

Attached: 2scltd1.gif (484x610, 70K)

This lads. This is a gold idea

She just wants a position of power against Cheeto Hoytler, which makes (((them))) happy

Unless she was bench pressing the front page of Today's paper in front of a camera i don't give a fuck.

>super diva
Did you hear that? The dems just came.

I saw RBG on a masturbation machine on a rail cart going into a pond that can get lowered and put under electricity. Then she was put into a gas chamber with wooden doors and a window

I was walking down the street the other night when two men stepped out from behind the bushes and pulled knives on me demanding my life or my money, terror struck me deep as I had no personal protection at this time.

That's when I saw her, like a streak in the night, Ruth Ginsburg came down upon them in an instant, all I saw was the rustle of a black gown, and the loud thuds of a mighty gavel.

Before departing she looked back at me from atop the broken men, winked, and said "everyone gets one."

youtu.be/pqJ1Rh9vYYE

Attached: ZomboMeme 07112018164023.jpg (512x640, 90K)

I saw it too, a killer hook might I add. Everyone is overreacting.

Brah I saw her lifting 300 for 8 at the gym yesterday