MAGA men attacked black gay man

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with white people

Attached: 3.png (618x600, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2019/01/29/chicago-police-deny-claim-that-jussie-sm/amp?__twitter_impression=true
archive.fo/gJ5qi
youtube.com/watch?v=9LQ4fMm_GlE
youtube.com/watch?v=JkmCAr7fuyk
reason.com/blog/2015/06/19/government-stifles-speech
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Things that didn't happen: the post

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy stay in the white house anymore

yo nigga watcha doin

>black faggots and black women are blaming black men for this

both men were identified, robot sketch provided

Attached: yboi.jpg (800x600, 29K)

>lying this blatantly and expecting to get away with it

Attached: 1534514882526.jpg (1134x1276, 580K)

Have you seen the letter? Its like those fucking fake mail bombs. I'm waiting for the eventual parodies off here of it.

Don't need 10 of these threads. Eat a dick.

"White men wearing ski masks"

r/thathappened ;-)

Yes, because the actions of one person dictates how an entire race acts.

The Chimpcongo cops have said that the guys being white and shouting "MAGA Country" is fake news, they don't know the race and nobody said anything about MAGA
reason.com/blog/2019/01/29/chicago-police-deny-claim-that-jussie-sm/amp?__twitter_impression=true

I'm amazed at how fast they're jumping on this after getting burned so hard twice in a row recently with the buzzfeed Mueller thing and the Covington boys.
Expecting this to fall apart within a couple days max.

Attached: 1548484357414.png (225x227, 119K)

already getting BTFO

Attached: 1548795754095.png (578x601, 300K)

pic to go along with that

Attached: tweeter.png (626x658, 299K)

kek
the irony of that statement on this board

Already is, look at the rest of the thread

thanks senpai, this is going to be hilarious to see this "hate crime" fall apart and burn. The media just keeps getting BTFO

Reminder that beating a man wearing a maga hat and kidnapping/torturing a tard for being white WERE NOT hate crimes in that lovely city.

"this is maga country" True or not, that is a retarded thing to shout as you attack someone.

oyveh

Attached: oyveh.png (1450x665, 178K)

its fake anyways
see

I really want a retraction from fake news dana perino and shep smith, who giddily reported this today as factual

i'm sad this didn't actually happen
niggers, leftists and muslims should be killed on sight

>former Trump voter here
No, you aren't

a "MAGA" guy wouldn't be walking around Chicago at 2am with a jug of bleach, recognizing gay blacks from shit tv shows

>his parents named him Jussie
>He has three brothers and two sisters: Jake, Jocqui, Jojo, Jurnee, and Jazz
>His father Joel was Jewish (his family emigrated from Russia and Poland)
>His mother Janet is African-American.
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with black people (and Jews)?

Attached: j_for_jew_and jigaboo_too.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Why does this sound totally fake? If White men or "Youths" were going that far this nigger wouldn't be alive. Total bullshit from Chimpcago.

I haven't watched Fox News since midterms except for Tucker
I could see this kind of shit coming from Shep, but I always liked Dana, seemed like she was a straight shooter
I just found out about this within the last hour, who originally said that this happened?
Was it just a media story or did this guy actually give an interview claiming this?

archive.fo/gJ5qi
>archive of a HuffPost story interviewing this guy that reads like a #Resist pamphlet

This.
Saged and hidden

I remember reading an article written by an attorney who practiced law in an urban area and he mentioned that he once had a black client with a daughter named Latrine, lmao. Imagine being so dumb that you name your kid after a shitter

Shhhhh.
Nobody tell him.

youtube.com/watch?v=9LQ4fMm_GlE
youtube.com/watch?v=JkmCAr7fuyk

>white patriots can identify a fucking acting nigger, let alone call out the show he works on, let alone roll around with a noose
Hey nigger, whatcha doin

Would you like to buy a bridge? I'll give you a great deal.

is this this week's Monday MAGA Hoax

This is the fakest thing I've ever read.

>fake mail bombs
Everyone forgot about that

EVERY

> john

I used to be a rah-rah MAGA guy, but this is one brownshirt attack too far. Sorry, but I'm defecting. You guys are fucked up.

Code for Muzzies.

Yep. Out of all negroes, this looks like an honest man I can trust.

Attached: B01FB1B4-3EC7-4941-B5E8-7F490BF526A2.jpg (782x788, 52K)

Robby Soave is an infamous alt-right hate-monger. Not trustworthy.

You keep invading our lands and fucking up our societies. That's what. Be thankful we've let you live THIS long. Enjoy it while it lasts though, because we're about to kill every single last Jew, nigger and spic in America.

hi cia

me too. we can't let these guys get the launch codes

Absolutely 100% fake. And all the fucking morons out there will eat this shit up. It's just another attack on the white man by (((them)))

Nice try you literal garbage

not sure, its spreading all over /tv/ and I had fox on today while doing things. perino is on during the "west coast lunch hour", when the left gathers to watch shep(?), so she skirts the line. shes so fake

Looks like a mugging or a case of "it never fucking happened"

Attached: file.png (1058x351, 73K)

Good catch, user.
Nothing gets by you.
Glad you're on our team.
We'd be lost without you.
Johnny on the spot, you are.
If only we had millions more like you.

>Things that never happened for $500, Alex!

It's more than likely fake.
I've lost hope any of my white brothers would do shit.
If a pack of niggers raped their mum I'd expect suicide over retribution unless some Jews were in a cinema then he might gun them down first.

Who fucking cares. Both sides are racist and I'd prefer to get Armageddon out the way if you don't mind.

How does one pronounce "f-got Empire n-"? That isn't English and that's now I know a nigger said it. Must be some African dialect.

>white maga men watching Empire enough to get angry at some fag
right, I'm sure that happened
probably black men angry that the media portrays gay black men

Believe what you want. You're losing lots of supporters and voters by feverishly and excitedly continuing your hate-fueled attacks, thinking justice will never catch up to you.

There's no way I'm voting for Trump again. We're too close to another Kristallnacht.

>everyone I don't agree with and doesn't bandwagon to the MSM agenda is alt-right
Just scrolled through his twitter feed
Seems relatively tame
You sleepy posters are getting lazy recently

real MAGA dudes would have finished the job. Sounds like Antifa faggots pulling a false flag. Or this faggot just made shit up.

>mugged by white people in chicago
Lmao yeah right. Next it'll be Oathkeepers violently executing fags in downtown LA.

>We're too close to another Kristallnacht.
if only

With friends like you, it sounds like what we really need is another Night of the Long Knives.

I've been following Soave for a long time. He's an alt-right apologist. All his colleagues at Reason turned on him for his repulsive defense of the Covington Catholic teens.

>We're too close to another Kristallnacht.
user please don't get my hopes up.

>Judge a group based on two individuals
Is it finally going to be acceptable to call all muslims terrorists, niggers criminals and kikes greedy manipulative shits?!?

Wait, this guy was gay? I thought he was just black. Nevermind, he deserved to die.

I know its embarrassing. Who can't succeed at killing a faggot?

Neck yourself, memeflaggot shill.

oh, so you're one of the "woodchipper" libs?
pic related

Attached: bye.png (186x196, 3K)

Exactly or it was engineered on his behalf. Was he actually harmed in any way? Did he have so much as a bloody lip?

Trump just flew over my house!

Kek

Its a copy pasta newfag. Shills spread it like wild fire weeks back to the point a entire thread was the phrase repeated over and over. No one could tell how many were ironic anons and how many were bots who's programing responded with the auto response to the mention of Trump.

Love we are to just believe whatever this nigger and media says to promote white hate crime with no backing or proof.

He smeared the ketcup didn't he?
What more effort do you want user?

Also ski masks but for sure white ? Fuck you nigger

Reason commenters did it first.

reason.com/blog/2015/06/19/government-stifles-speech

Good times.

Jews like getting dicked.

Attached: 1548687712441.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

Attached: smollett.png (752x862, 123K)

It's okay though, because this nation is on a one-way street to a Civil War, and lying liberal faggots like yourself are all going to be killed in the purge. So, I could give two-shits what a faggot like you thinks.

Is it dotr and no one told me?

Do you think people should learn from the Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown hot takes? Hell, how about the Covington Catholic incident? Do you think that people's inability to learn from past mistakes and adjust their behavior accordingly is a fundamental flaw in their makeup?

You tyrant, you!

inb4 it's proven to be a hoax again.

if you are going to do a twitter shit thread at least link the tweet you fucking faggot

>weeks back
and you’re calling him a newfag? lmao

Attached: 13E04AC1-E9F4-4664-9E75-1635B1A2516A.jpg (625x474, 53K)

The Left is far better organized and always has been.

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

Hmmm...

Attached: frauds.png (753x489, 100K)

If the left was organized Donald Trump wouldn’t be president

>tfw surveillance footage comes out of him just getting mugged by 2 niggers

Attached: 1541401476756.jpg (291x248, 25K)

Probably fell over in the snow after a drug deal

Didn't happen.

Just read the article.

LITERALLY: Fake and gay

Don’t forget the noose, ski masks, and MAGA hats

No

Apparently TMZ got the anonymous report that it was a MAGA thing. And also apaprently the actor himself has not said that's what happened.

But... of note is the fact that despite this story blowing up, the actor has not corrected the record. So he is at least guilty of allowing this lie to spread consciously, if he wasn't the anonymous source.

>BASH THE FAGS
>Make America Great Again Country

If their face were concealed, how did he know they were white?

Attached: 1545771265211.jpg (768x768, 97K)

It's a great read, and relevant given the cropping up of Antifa and the #Resistance. Important for conservatives to know. Up to you, though. I know it's quite long.

Is he not still hospitalized?