Why are they so scared of Howard Schultz Running? Can we encourage him to run?

Attached: VIEW_qon9qy.jpg (2560x1443, 331K)

Isn’t it obvious if he’s president they’re afraid his company will be to busy to sell pumpkin spiced lattes

Because Schultz won't siphon voters from Trump. He will from the Dems though.

His twitter is being attacked by leftist bots raging against him running.

Be a shame if false tweet urging him to run were up as well..

Because the democrate's 60 year plan to replace the white population for complete demographic control is nearly complete and this nigger is strolling in to fuck it up for another 4 years.

Because they're literally stupid enough to try and run Hillary again. Look what they're doing to Kamala and Bernie. Pocohontos is a flake and Biden gropes little children on camera.

They don't control him like they don't control Trump and after they're done attacking him to try and win he'll just turn into a proto-Trump.

2 reasons
>He'll attract voters away from Kamala Harris who is the Deep State approved Democrat candidate
>He's an outsider, not part of the Establishment Uniparty. Like Trump, he won't be easy for the Uniparty to control.

I'd unironically vote for him

In the interview they even say you need to be in the system a few years before running.

You're right. Trump should literally make a deal to give him a cabinet position if he runs.

its just so sad that he's getting all this attention to begin with
but i hope he runs
trump2020

Ross Perot is why they are afraid of him.

Schultz is talking about running as a centrist independent. He doesn't realize he isn't centrist. Some of his economic policies, and all of his social policies, are way far left of center. He wont pull votes from the Right. He'll cause Trump to win in a landslide.

So will Bernie because he can't run as a Democrat.

why?

I'm not scared. He's a boring old man like Romney. Trump will flatten him.

This is correct. Other than wanting to reduce some spending to get the deficits under control, most of his positions are left wing. And really, the deficit/debt is way down the priority list for most people. His stance on immigration is the same as the Democrats, so if that is a major issue for Trump voters, then Trump won't have to fear losing many votes to this guy.

Plumpf voter here
I wouldn’t be upset if Starbucks man won

> oh no.... that would be a real shame isn’t it.....

He's going to create two alternatives to Donald Trump, which will reduce the number of votes for Democrats.

The jewniparty doesn't need to control him he's already a tribesman. He'll fuck whitey as hard as anyone else.

and to top it off he's a ton better then ho kamela or pedo biden

The democrats are very scared. The view basically threatened him against running

They say they fear Schultz will drain off Democrat votes giving Trump the win. A lot can happen between now and 2020 election.

Attached: 4429457960304.jpg (3500x3000, 2.75M)