I'm with Kamala. What about you, bro?

Attached: Kamala2020.png (1008x1261, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/05/27/americas/guatemala-girl-burned-mob/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>faggots gonna fag

Fuck off

bluepilled manlet with 4 months of starting strength gains (lower chest and some trap only) tries to virtue signal to 5/10 roasties

As long as she beats Drumpf and ends this nightmare of uppity racist rednecks.

Attached: 1548657123506.jpg (962x687, 270K)

Get aids and die

Lmao I've never seen a person THIS white

I literally was with her, soẏboy.

Attached: Willie-Brown.jpg (541x780, 84K)

Can’t understand you OP, take the dock out of your mouth and restate your query.

>cool speak
kys

MY KABBALAH FOR KAMALA!!!!!!

>closet date rapist wears Harris for prez shirt to lure in leftist thots so he can assfuck them unconscious

who?
sage

Pretty sure s.oy sauce started dripping out of my screen when I opened this thread.

>As long as she beats Drumpf and ends this nightmare of uppity racist rednecks.

Burn down the country because I'm a whiny fgt raised by a single mother and I hate Trump.

Attached: vens.jpg (1190x569, 100K)

Kill your self fag

What the fuck happens to make a white person turn out like this??

look at that low-t facial hair. no wonder that fagget wants that bitch for president.

I bet this kid wore a Hillary or Bernie jumper in 2016...

What the fuck kind of foreskin collar is on that shirt

she has zero chance to even win the brainwashed liberal nazis ticket let alone the office... lol enjoy being a loser brainwashed liberal nazis she ill be exposed and take every supporter with her, thats her job

Attached: 1546413162108.webm (300x400, 2.86M)

>Oof: The Photo

I got realy spooked because i thought that was the Vet Ranch guy at first.

Attached: pedro here.png (404x448, 243K)

he looks so much like an npc it's scary. why do NPC's always raise their eyebrows like that in selfies?

You know that youre a fucking idiot dont you? Also you have known this for a long time

This amount of projection though.

*I literally was IN her, basedboy*

???

Attached: {3E86166D-DE97-468E-AA29-49AE3BDEBA8C}.png.jpg (109x219, 6K)

Holy fuck!
I'M GETTING HAWT!!

Attached: Soyd.jpg (133x196, 5K)

Trump loves you and wants you to be happy.

You're not my `bro'.

"As long as Drumpf ends this nightmare of uppity racist trust fund kids"

is that a caterpillar on your lip or are you just happy to see me

I think if I was black I would be super weirded out seeing any white guy that wasn't a Trump supporter. Like the Get Out movie.

Geeze, Bron really went soft after getting that castle from Jaime. All that silk and fine wine looks like it made him a bitch.

8 years of Kamala is going to be one exhilirating ride. Just the thought of it has drumpftards spazzing.

Not sure how the left can reconcile with the white blue collar vote by propping up 'woke' compliant candidates that will do nothing for them.

Every anti-trump reactionary candidate that won the mid terms have been a complete and utter cringe fest for the left. AOC is a fucking idiot to the point of even SNL is taking big giant shits on her. Arizona Senator showing up to congress in 'do me' boots and a mismatching dress pretty much tells everyone what they all signed up by electing her.

The only people that would have a good shot at beating Trump are right leaning centrists.

Attached: 1548352022516.gif (651x758, 1.95M)

After 8 years of Harris Turbo Hitler would win 2028 election by a landslide.

Attached: 1547369568903m.jpg (764x1024, 84K)

You look beta as fuck. Jump on the Bernie bus and help spread quality policy. Kamala will only give you two things 1. Acceptance and or love from WOC and 2. Recognized for not being a “typical white male”

But anyone that has a college degree and isn’t s fucking idiot knows Kamala is fucked and doesn’t stand a chance.

Cuck

holy shit that fluoride stare though

18 months ago I started slowly flooding the 3rd party printing market with Kamala Harris gear. I have dozens of different accounts on every site imaginable, including Amazon Merch, selling shirts, stickers, mugs and the like. I own so many of the top search results for Kamala gear on different sites that it's not even funny. Just today I ordered two more 80% lowers with Kamala money. I donate about 15% of my earnings from every Kamala design to pro gun orgs and spend the rest on guns and ammo. On some of them I even advertise that a portion of the proceeds go to charities or "good causes".

>mfw going to the range with guns bought by gun hating commies

Attached: TheySeeMeRolling.jpg (449x401, 86K)

is that PC principal?

He literally is HIV+ and got it from his wife who had been fucking nogs

>Bro

So Kamala Harris tonight:

Will take your guns away.
Will take your doctor away.
Will take your free market away.
Will take your car away.
Will take your wealth away.
Will take your wall away.

Cool, let's vote for her! Said nobody with a brain.

No way is that thing in OP pic a biological, natural-born male.

>look ladies, I support the black woman!

is that the circumcision guy?

Why does her logo literally look like a Trump logo

Attached: S9_1000x.jpg (746x960, 58K)

Wow it cleaned the bucket of semen off its face from its tinder meetup

cnn.com/2015/05/27/americas/guatemala-girl-burned-mob/index.html

Lets nuke south america.

Very very based and red pilled