But why?

>skip 11th grade biology
>decide to save $10 by robbing pizza guy at gunpoint
>catch a 10 year armed robbery charge
Shii-it, see you in 2030 niggaz.

Attached: 5.png (657x413, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ajc.com/news/crime--law/cops-mcdonough-teens-skipped-school-robbed-pizza-delivery-driver-gunpoint/EntbMwuAWtXh0ATwOvgPJM/
youtube.com/watch?v=yD-na0PN8JI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: trashone.jpg (979x734, 187K)

>Trashone
lel

ajc.com/news/crime--law/cops-mcdonough-teens-skipped-school-robbed-pizza-delivery-driver-gunpoint/EntbMwuAWtXh0ATwOvgPJM/

>used your own cellphone
>robbed him outside your own house
>dis way better than college

Attached: 1546871774294.jpg (326x454, 23K)

They will be out in five. You know the story.
>I deed it because I ain’t gots no job because whitey always holding me back.

That gets me every time.

daily reminder you killed wholesome European women and children so these people can rape your daughters.

Attached: 0e15bd1745cd368cd5a848c82ec190e3.jpg (1171x1280, 201K)

Nah, the use of a firearm in Georgia during a robbery is a 20 to life charge, they get out in 10.

>Trashone Coats
have you guys ever googled him? as I recall, he got off on the charge of plotting to murder the officers with his momma saying he's an innocent boy who dindu nuffin. Then he was arrested for an actual murder a couple months later.

Attached: trash.jpg (3264x2448, 1.61M)

>Dey good boys! Dindu nuffin'!'
Fucking niggers. Niggers are the reason I want to be allowed to carry a gun, and I live in Canada.

Guy on the left is not sentient. Look at that expression.

>dat 74 IQ

I can count their collective IQ on my fingers.

Long term thinking has long been proven to be rare among these people.

kek. Marx should have peddled his crap in Africa. He could have had an army of millions of niggers to invade and destroy his enemies. But sadly he was a fat unmotivated commie jew.

Attached: fat_commie.jpg (878x603, 84K)

My understanding was that you guys melted down all your niggers into hockey pucks?

Attached: evolution.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

Yall some racist KKK motherfuckers. These were good boys tryina have some lunch while they were studying for their DIPLOMA. Not their fault whitey rigged the game so they gotta steal to eat. Heres hoping these young princes dont end up in the prison SLAVE system like so many of their innocent brothers

Why aren't they learning a trade? We have faled them.

Attached: 1494084650707.jpg (718x960, 284K)

You ever had a feral nigger shove a pistol in your face? 10 years is a light sentence.

Nig name aside, being arrested for pot is still stupid as fuck.

Go after the nigga selling crack on the corner not doofinius smoking a jay

>nigga
>chink using nigger vernacular
Top leaf

Attached: 1544590452662m.jpg (576x1024, 47K)

Gooch caught a bad rap, some charges for possession of weed is fucking whack

His rap name trash-1

Oh shut the fuck up

Why do you not see that systematic racism includes fucking their lives up over drug possession and that it helps normal white people out considerably for it to remain illegal? Get sober and be white.

having a haircut like that and thinking people don't know you're stoned is what's stupid as fuck

because I'm not a retard. want to be realist than realize that we are never getting rid of blacks in our nations. the best we can do is recognize differences and try our best to help them succeed. if being able to smoke some weed helps the brothers plight let them smoke it honky

why not both?
If you kill druggies and dealers you eliminate supply and demand

Good, that's seven niggers off the streets.

it's a shooop

>Niggers
>Why

if that nigga wasnt smoking weed he wouldnt have that tiny little hat haircut
FREE THE GOOCH

Don't tell the jannies but this is now a nigger hate thread

Attached: minimall2.jpg (251x189, 11K)

Give them the chair

Trash 1, standing by.

Attached: 1534462881194.jpg (780x1040, 347K)

Egalitarianism huh... you fool.

You must choose one:
Rule and eliminate the niggers
Become niggers (mix)
Let them rule and eliminate you

Attached: 1496451604000.jpg (720x778, 31K)

Trash 2, standing by

Attached: ricardo.jpg (480x467, 15K)

Trash one, this is trash two, come in trash one! I say again, come in trash one

7 niggas 10 dollars. Deys a joke there.

>Trashone

Attached: ahhhnald.png (435x353, 150K)

Trash 1....gaw 'head n sheeit, Trash 2

Attached: 1536178491135.jpg (400x400, 27K)

There is something seriously missing from those niggers eyes.

The negro is not noted for his complex calculations of the future.

Kek

Mmmeep ... I ... am ... Trash ... One ... mmmeep ... Mmmeep ... Gimme ... yo ... fukken ... money ... mmeep ....

Attached: Trash One.jpg (500x333, 106K)

>TRASHONE

Attached: 1543641888743.jpg (350x510, 60K)

>but why
Do you even niggers?

Eyes are a window to the soul, user. Nigger eyes are an empty window.

searched for save $10 by robbing pizza guy at gunpoint
checked images
not surprised in the lease.

least

Yo dat nigga wearin glasses. Dey need to let em go, he ain't do nuffin

Right? That Earkle looking mofo cant even see the glasses sitting on his face.

None of them are handsome.

>want to be realist than realize that we are never getting rid of Moors in Spain
You either become Instanbul or Valencia, there is no in between.

>but why?

Attached: we_wuz_kangs.png (706x907, 92K)

for The Gram likes

#YOLO

10/10 adobe skills would click again

dat caption

baka at the police holding back these future astronauts #BLM #SLAY #KINGS #BLACKEXCELLENCE

Makes sense.

I'm convinced niggers are genetically predisposed to looking slow as fuck.

>I can't get through my life without smoking a plant

>Trashone Coats
Let's face it, we broke reality

Top Kek

Attached: 1511136837844.gif (300x225, 852K)

dat haircut so fucked up it make his head look like it has pieces cut out of it

Attached: 1403823256037.jpg (600x600, 90K)

Arent pizzas like 8 slices. 6 of these retards went to prison for 10 years for one slice of pizza

>Trashone
Trashone Coats. AHAHAHAAAA. Even that is incorrect. Coats is plural, but it still says trash one. Is it a few coats you are trashing, or do we drop the "s" at the end of the name?

kek

I honestly can not even fathom being so incapable of rational 'cause and effect' thinking. How the fuck do you order a pizza with your own phone, rob the pizza man on your front door, and then think it'll work out?

Attached: 1548784421623.jpg (780x444, 68K)

It's pronounced Trey-Shawn but more unqiue you white trash racist bubba motha fucks.

baka

>using two guns to rob the driver of four pizzas, two soft drinks, a cellphone and some cash
That's half a pizza each and some of the Coca-Cola. Probably less than $10 each. Delivery guys probably don't have more than $20 on them unless they make several deliveries before reurning to store.

Some people might tell you that themz was good boys. Others may say dey dindu nuffin. Others may tell you they were at the church every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

That would be fake news. These are super predators. They will kill you and laugh while they fuck your wife and daughters.

imagine sending your white child to this school

Attached: justonemore.jpg (239x211, 9K)

Digits confirm, it's a bad decision.

Attached: Heart_Transplant_Recipient_Arrested.jpg (640x480, 70K)

A group of absolutely useless beings that had been repeatedly been btfo by every kind of European. Yeah man, would have totally worked.

I see four irredeemable there and three that could have been somewhat productive members of society.

fuckin kek

well, not me, but my Grandpas did... shit that's depressing

The lids half closed over the eyes.. is that a stupid nigger thing? I tried to do that with my eyes and it's pretty near impossible for me. But these two niggers both have it.

Pretty easy call user: arrest the feral nigger for bullshit weed charge and you get him off the streets and all his other crimes cease for a while.

double kek

Black women love to make up fucked up names for their kids!

Attached: Black_Names.jpg (540x540, 31K)

No just that they are "off the street", but that weed charge sticks, they can't get financial aid, any higher level education, security clearance, public office, or law/judicial/military advancement. They get out, realize eventually they'll always be a broke nigger, lose their uppity attitude, broken, and move to the other side of the railroad tracks and hold down that grocery clerk position. If youve ever met any old black man you know what i mean. Meanwhile the good & white people of the world are shielded from this segment of the population. Institutional racism is a good thing and relies on weed staying illegal.

>but dude weed though.
Get sober and act white. Only niggers smoke pot.

>
>
> his momma saying he's an innocent boy who dindu nuffin. Then he was arrested for an actual murder a couple months later.

niggers gonna nig

youtube.com/watch?v=yD-na0PN8JI

girl with the longest name

Attached: crackiswack.gif (320x240, 465K)

Reminder to all mutts:
You brought them to yourself
You crewed the greatest ships of their era to sail them across the atlantic to stuff them full of nigs
>You paid tons of money to buy them and ship them,built up relations to african tribal chiefs, sailed the seven seas - no effort was too much when getting MOAR NIGGERS was concerned
Then you encouraged them to breed. Seeing niggers happily breeding and countlessly multiplying brought a smile to every americans face.
And you didn't just take any random negro - oh no, you took the dumbest ones, taht allowed themselves to be captured, the most docile ones, the ones least capable of rational thought - in short, the scum of Africa. The American nigger is bred purposefully from the worst stock that can be found among all blacks. Even Africans look down on them for this reason.
You created a people that are good for nothing but dumbest slavery. And instead of being consequent, when you no longer needed them, you just stuffed them away somewhere and hoped they'd disappear on their own or something.

Why are you mutts complaining? You created the American nigger yourself. You WANTED this, you brought it on yourself.

not their first armed robbery
wonder what other horrific crimes these guys have accomplished so far in their lives?
why is execution considered a bad thing again?

JUST LITTLE TRAMP MY SHIT UP, NIGGA

Attached: little-tramp.jpg (480x600, 32K)

They get Full ride through criminal university.

Finally some good news. Less time for them to get they baby mommas prego.

Attached: That+is+a+great+reaction+pic+imma+steal+it+_1ef9db891f0fe47fe87fbc99335d52cb.jpg (476x471, 68K)

Great video! A woke black man on black women.

Yet knowing all of this, you chose the same path, making you dumber than us.

If only the nazis won and america still had its eugenics policies

bet all their single mothers will still get federal benefits from their existence.

>this

I see a doctor, a lawyer, and an engineer.

Trash 3, reporting for duty

Attached: african american.jpg (236x236, 11K)

looks like some of them have never been in trouble with the law, they are fucked
also i bet the mothers will come down in full dress and saying how my boy knows jebus

Maybe the 15yo gets out of it. The 18yo ones no way.