How bad is the drug problem

where you're at?

Attached: 6548769575468.jpg (640x960, 58K)

daily reminder all druggies get the gas

Florida is 3rd world

We have a fentanyl issue that is beyond the pale. I'm in middle America.

Only met like 2 stoners in my life. And they didn't even act degenerate or nothing.

The only problem is we aren't letting these junkies die.

>tfw I've never done drugs
feels smug and comfy

Attached: 1548566379715.jpg (500x500, 96K)

Dfw

Junkies are growing but it's not a full blown problem just yet, biggest damage is limited to a few hoods.

Everyone uses weed. It's crazy

Terrible. Give every addict an overdose, let them die. Death to drug dealers, including Big Pharma, the biggest pushers of them all.

non-existent here.

drugs certainly flow here, but it's not really a problem.

florida here
south florida is a nightmare and it's creeping up more and more north
floka is a big one in broward county

Attached: 1548201374535.jpg (800x790, 146K)

>memeflag
>1 post by this ID
>not politics
all fields

Ice/meth is a ridiculously huge problem here. Its actually easier to get ice than weed. Even worse in the country/rural areas.

past 10 years we were losing at least one kid (high school-college age) a month.

A MONTH!

Lost my best friend when I was 18 to heroin.
I live in a very wealthy suburban town just outside of NYC.

All the places that the kids had to go to were systematically shut down. The kids have all this money and nothing to do. The music convinces them their sad, angry, need to be numb. The movies and TV reminds them theyre not perfect like the hollywood stars

their parents are never home because they have to work all the time just to pay the $18,000 a month in property taxes for LESS than an acre of land.

But since Trump has been elected there has been a SIGNIFICANT decrease. I havent heard about a kid dying in over a year...

And the last kid who died was killed by an illegal mexican who was drunk driving.

Go fig.

a YEAR in property taxes* not month

fuckek

Frankfurt Main station is awful. Passengers have to walk through dealers and junkies who inject drugs right on the floor.

homeless smackheads everywhere m8

Not bad, but I could never fucking do that. Stabbing yourself with needles every day? No way hose.

Live in suffolk county. Suburbs use to be the worst with it but it spread into rural areas and back into cities.

it only really takes out the trash (lowest of the low degenerates overdosing on shit) so I'm fine with it. if you're dumb or fucked up enough to try opiods then you'll get what's coming to you.

the drug problem is pretty fucking bad in the shitty parts of my city though. I hope they all OD on carfentynyl soon, I'm tired of these zombie looking faggots walking around in public.

My gf is an ex-con and ex-methhead. I met her two years ago in jail. I was in for aggravated DUI(got in a tussle with a cop) she was in for possession of meth. Yes, they kept men and women apart, but the sentenced inmates did work time in the kitchen and sometimes men and women inmates worked together.

She's a very cute girl and sweet as can be. But meth got ahold of her when she was 16. Her parents did crack in front of her and eventually she moved onto meth. She said that meth was a different drug because everytime you got high, it was just as good as the first time. She said that when you have a shitty life, you don't maintain and meth takes over, then you get lost. She talked about not sleeping at all for 4 months. She's been clean for 2 years now.

What's causing it?