State of Hawaii calling for gun ban and violent confiscation sweeps

Spread word of this on the mainland, and tell people you know who live in Hawaii, they blackout a lot of news here. The cops are violent and communist radicals who will gleefully murder a person for legally owning a gun. They use the term gun owner as derogatory and an excuse for violence and framing. The courts are corrupt and in collusion with the police. People are in danger from this.

capitol.hawaii.gov/measure_indiv.aspx?billtype=SB&billnumber=1334&year=2019

The first is misleading because reading the bill you get -

capitol.hawaii.gov/session2019/bills/SB1334_.HTM

>So what. Who cares about a bunch of pineapple niggers in the middle of the ocean. They should have voted different.

NO. Hawaii is a place where corruption uses the facade of the U.S. gov. There is no way to vote on this shit. Our corruption feeds mainland corruption through lots of meth and human trafficking $$$ and the bigwigs like to come here to escape.

>It will be struck down as unconstitutional.

There is no rule of law here. I have had the police call me a terrorist for being overheard saying the constitution protects human rights, they said I was a white supremacist extremist. I am half fucking Japanese. The cops routinely falsify paperwork and evidence, the judiciary protects this racket and they frame and murder people this way. It got a bit better when Trump got elected - the chief and his wife, the prosecutor, the secret police "detective" squad got indicted by the feds and the rest of the prosecutor's office got target letters from the feds, but this is part of a push back now the old corruption networks are disrupted.

Attached: NO MORE HESITATION (2).jpg (514x490, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

senatorlaurathielen.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=4wFsk9p7g_c&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=oFyoDYDPFLU
e-archives.ky.gov/pubs/Public_Adv/jan98/GBMI.html
abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The cops would ignore the law. Cops are like you and me and blah blah mostly right wing blah blah gob bless

THIS IS NOT LIKE AMERICA HERE. THIS BILL AND THE OTHERS THEY TRY TO PASS FOR SOME FORM OF GUN CONFISCATION MAKE ME FEAR FOR MY FUCKING LIFE. WE CANNOT PROTEST BECAUSE IF WE SOMEHOW MANAGED TO GATHER, WE WOULD BE GUNNED DOWN. THE LOCAL COPS ARE VIOLENT COMMUNIST THUGS WHO HAVE 100+ YEARS OF ELITIST INDOCTRINATION. I HAVE PERSONALLY HAD COPS TRY TO MURDER ME, BE QUESTIONED ABOUT IT AND NONCHALANTLY SAY "HE WAS A GUN OWNER" AND EVERYONE WAS FINE WITH THAT.

This is a communist run corrupt state. if this bill passes, I wonder if I will be disappeared off the street or Waco'd a few days before it passes in the senate. I have been violently arrested before for taking video of cops and their lackeys making death threats.

If anything violent happens here, they will try to hide it. There will be no news coverage if possible. The local ABC TV affiliate was also the organizer of the "spontaneous" school walkouts and "women's" marches. They even used a TV station email address to contact the station to join in the events.

If any news gets out, they will say "Mentally deranged sex offender ambushed cops giving candy to children". Hawaii needs mainland witnesses and support.

Attached: NO MORE HESITATION (2).png (500x495, 191K)

Have a bump

A lot of the shit tried here gets shut down fucking fast when it is lightly exposed. But there is still a clampdown on info. For example, I would think these would be great national media stories, but have you ever heard of...

>State senator runs death house where tranny and granny (This guy fucked really old prostitutes, like in their 80's.) fucking was going on and homeless men were lured, drugged and raped, and got no investigation

>State rep runs cyber stalking website to recruit lynch mob against the 7-9 homeless people he could find in his rich neighborhood

>State rep wanders the streets with a sledgehammer shaking down homeless and searching them

Inb4 "Go 2 FBI". I did. Nothing happened.

Attached: NO MORE HESITATION (1).png (500x501, 271K)

Introducer(s): L. THIELEN

senatorlaurathielen.com/

Fucking traitor looking for a bloodbath and an easier way for organized crime to get it's way now the police chief, his wife the prosecutor are under federal indictment.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-26_18-01-44.png (848x696, 767K)

And in other news the 49th state couldn't be better.

Attached: IMG_4691.jpg (3264x2448, 1.94M)

bump

Hawaii is part of a machine, you know that "Deep state" bad orange man talks about?

It's not Republican or Democrat. It's corruption. It's nationwide. For example, N.Y.P.D., another communist group, has "officers" all over the states, including here, in order to influence national politics and subvert the constitution. (Also, so when Tony Podesta comes to town - he can't carry a gun, but an N.Y.P.D. liason with him can.) What they do here they try nationally. But due to the enforced ignorance it is way shittier than even Cali.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-26_18-01-56.png (816x707, 621K)

>the state Tulsi Gabbard is in is banning and confiscating guns

Damn, guess she isn't /ourpoo/ after all.

I don’t think you will get much traction today with the ten gay nigger threads. Have a bump stock.

There are groups here that id themselves as federal law enforcement, but do not show up on any list of federal LE programs.

There are guys called "Federal Police" and they tried to instigate violence against me with neighbors and neighborhood watch groups.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-26_18-02-11.png (828x705, 98K)

Why the fuck are they even a state?

Hell no. Crazy Hare Krishna cult lady is another Obama, groomed here to make her seem American but raised with different values.

She is a gun grabber and a hypocrite, her cult was stockpiling guns and got busted by the cops for it years ago. I do not know why they got busted, since there is nothing wrong with that except the hypocrisy of banning guns for everyone else.

Attached: 5079weird_crustacean.jpg (500x365, 18K)

It's hard to grow food and have shopping malls on a carrier flotilla.

Attached: Alligator rapist.jpg (1935x2048, 260K)

>Hawaii is a blue stronghold

It's a blue stronghold because those politics serve the corrupt.

We need attention to what goes on here. Tell people about what I mentioned in the beginning.

If you know people in Hawaii, warn them. You are in danger from this, there will be no legal protection due to the intense corruption. They pretend to be law abiding when they are exposed.

A lot of people here do not know how fucked it is until it happens to them. After they disarm people, they have traditionally used "plausible deniability" groups like neighborhood watch groups full of armed, mental, utter fucking wackos, police controlled meth dealers and gangs and the gay community to commit crimes.

Usually to murder witnesses, influence business and court cases and steal children and property. Shitty houses go for million+ here, and have also been a traditional currency of political bribery. If a politician wants out of the local crony network or to get foreign influence, they bribe using property and fuck with the land prices to make it a sweet deal.

Attached: 4chun.png (480x384, 351K)

>calling for gun ban and violent confiscation sweeps

DO NOT COMPLY

youtube.com/watch?v=4wFsk9p7g_c&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=oFyoDYDPFLU

Attached: 1545688300944.jpg (720x960, 80K)

Hey, men. Have you ever been raped? Has anyone ever tried to rape you in public? In the daylight, in the open? 3 fags come up, pull their dicks out, grab you and poz you?

This happens here. The cops use the homosexual community as an ass set. They shut off your phone remotely to keep you from recording or calling 911, then bring them up in a van. If you can protect yourself against 3 or more guys, you must be illegally armed. If not, no action is taken to prosecute your rapists. You can run around yelling for help in a public, open park at 9 AM in front of witnesses, 3 guys with their dicks out and the cops will still cover it up.

Attached: Alysha 2 g.jpg (1920x1080, 878K)

Start a militia then.

most important thread on Jow Forums

Hawaii is a test run, it's isolated so people from other states can't come to help. they want to see how the people will react.

bump

Attached: i_dont_have_sauce.png (631x441, 236K)

wtf proof?

All communications are illegally monitored. Combine this with gun owners being mostly wealthy people with "good boy" permits who either suck up, don't know how bad it is or think "it can't happen here". An organized protest would have it's members dissapeaared or raided by a tactical team for conspiracy to jaywalk.

Attached: Ahh, christmas.jpg (600x448, 71K)

bumping an angry happa thread

What about go pros and other non phone recording devices. Seems a bit high risk if a rogue dash cam imported without the usual backdoors happen to catch Said day raping.

However I am intrigued with what was exposed in 2016 election about wifi signals emanating from a underground base a abovetopsecret user posted about that eventually got linked up to human trafficking

I am the proof. It happened more than once, mostly in Kapiolani park in Oahu. I made the bad guys run away. I ran around yelling for people to call police and got no response.

They used something to make my new phone's battery drain in minutes. They shut the phones off when they accost me. EVERY FUCKING TIME. Different phones over the years, rooted and non stock smartphone OS.

The fag that stuck around because he thought I was too nice to kill him and followed me around got into a van, I got the license. Cops surrounded ME a while later after they got away, treated me like I was a criminal and laughed about it. This was not the only time, but memorable.

Attached: BEEMOFO.jpg (502x409, 54K)

Was that the hawaii user? I wsnted to ask about this but couldn't remember the exact details

Hawaii Kai, where they were gangstalking the few homeless in the area. Look above, I posted the newspaper article.

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-10-28-02h13m52s706.png (480x406, 270K)

They sent tactical teams to raid me for allegedly taking video of what they were doing to me and my family.

They slowed a bit when I got video out that they could not steal or destroy.

Attached: Origin of the vag hat was blacks used by Nazis.png (640x480, 211K)

criminally unchecked quints

I don't know if they have a rape schedule calendar. You have to be there when it happens. Just be homeless or targeted by the cops.

Attached: The dark triad of serial killers.gif (392x165, 4K)

I think another user picked it up and brought it here. Some gruesome conclusions were drawn from what was found.

I also recall visiting out there with my family. I broke off for an evening and heard a lot of interesting stories when picking up some weed. Ended getting chased by a group of 8 or more fine gentlemen out for a stroll back to my hotel just before I lost them. Lots of prostitution and crime the locals seemed accustomed to as well.

CHECKED

any coverage of these stories on the internet?

Right now, these violent groups are wary of face to face violence against anyone who might be armed.

They will only try something if spoon-fed by the cops.

They are also the biggest supporters of the local gun laws.

Attached: 010.jpg (2046x1532, 605K)

Fuck Hawaii. It needs a complete ban.
Nothing there but racist Japs, Somaons and wetback mexicans.
Hawaii is nothing but thieves and welfare leaches.
Reap what you sow.

Brah I thought they could drain or disable your many phones. Why did you never throw VHS at them you fuck.

>subvertion law
Kentucky's got you beat on that..
e-archives.ky.gov/pubs/Public_Adv/jan98/GBMI.html

>Pineapple Hapa about to go Elliot Rodgers
Wew

Attached: 1548802721906m.jpg (1024x720, 126K)

I posted the Hawaii Kai homeless gangstalking article above. They were really open about this one compared to what the neighborhood watch groups are doing to the homeless and poor rental properties.

>State senator runs death house where tranny and granny (This guy fucked really old prostitutes, like in their 80's.) fucking was going on and homeless men were lured, drugged and raped, and got no investigation

Clayton Hee. His wife was boss of the judges, appointed by his friends. Covered up to this day, all local news stations and internet refuses to interview for this story.
A lot more too...

>State rep wanders the streets with a sledgehammer shaking down homeless and searching them

Look up Hawaii Rep. Brower. Author of many anti-gun bills. He only pulled that shit because HPD was ready to assist him.

You are late to the thread. Forgot to firstpost with "Die kike shill" or something. Get it together.

Attached: 1960s military treason .jpg (845x568, 162K)

I heard women go to Florida and Hawaii to prostitute themselves from a "sex worker" i know.

Have you got photographs of the gangstalkers? post them wherever they lurk and publicly shame them on Twitter like a Leftist.

Hawaii is the biggest human trafficking hub in the U.S. If you can help us, you fuck up the "deep state" corruption. All it takes to fuck them up is adherence by law enforcement to constitutional rights.

So much organized crime gets crushed by regular niggers having the ability to use force to protect themselves and do it without reprisals from the government. Murderers hate having to be all scary and be stalking someone, trying to ignore their crazy inside all this time, then finally when it's time to put on mom's used lingerie that still has her smell (therefore, her POWER) and inject the neighbor boy with heroin and rape him while he OD's in the name of Geico Insurance, Satan and the seven dwarves, the victim pulls a gun. All the dark magic is gone. Now they remember they are some insane faggot and they have to run screaming to the cops and report the terrorist.

Attached: MANBRATOR ANIME STYLE.jpg (1200x1600, 259K)

You are going to have to collect overwhelming evidence of their activities and move out of Hawaii.

I got better evidence than that but that is all I am saying.

But this is about the gun ban and how it will cause lots of innocent people to be in danger from a "police force" given carte blanc to go after gun owners and the corruption all this will empower. Hawaii needs witnesses and help.

Attached: ISIS will pay.jpg (600x600, 100K)

Move out of state with your family. Also don't name a state and I would recommend you avoid the Pacific Rim where their agents and informants likely lurk.

Can't wait to ambush kill cops.

Honolulu Police have historically fostered and protected organized crime and used their position of being a U.S. gov L.E.O. to track "escapees" who were targeted here and got to the mainland. The earliest case I can think of was a former prostitute around the time of ww2 who was tracked down after she left Hawaii. She wrote a book about how she serviced politicians and high society here. I forget a lot of detail about this right now.

Attached: Hildawg tweet.png (590x184, 25K)

Good afternoon, agent. I hope the shutdown didn't affect you too badly. Treason much?

Attached: Hear is you dum.png (976x738, 1.13M)

>10rd magazine capacity

9th circuit already said the Cali confiscation was illegal like the Hawaii one, but they do it anyways.

There is also the Gun Owner's protection act that re affirms the unconstitutionality of gun registries, but it is also ignored. The FBI has integrated it's own gun owner's registry called a "Rapback" system in Hawaii where biometrics and local gun registration info are integrated into their registry.

Would recommend Paraguay.

Washington poaches our police academy graduates because of the anti-gun training and indoctrination. They want low IQ thugs willing to shoot illegally arrested and handcuffed people after a raid for gun ownership. Seriously, there is an IQ cap for the cops. There was a lawsuit about it years ago. Look it up.

abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

Hawaii needs help and witnesses. We need special attention to stop this and drain this shitswamp full of filth. It is insane here and a lot of people do not know.

Attached: JFK 7 days.jpg (252x320, 25K)

If I sprayed you with mouthwash would it be like holy water on a vampire?

If they're finally starting this push they must be getting ready.

...or it's just the next step. But this does seem to be happening more and more in the US.

Attached: 1519302343672.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

More like Blood to a Shark since I have Native DNA lol!

checked

Attached: Dicking.jpg (288x351, 57K)

So, are Alpha Draconians allergic to Mouthwash?
t. Definitely not one but knew one who was a refugee from Alpha Draconis.

best thing to do is to
make a video.
then show this.

Attached: cianigglets.jpg (2184x1692, 992K)

I have family who just came back from Hawaii. They said the infrastructure was trash and all the locals they talked to said politics were corrupt as fuck. Their tour guide was telling them about some scandle where some government higher ups laundered a fuckton of money but it wasnt talked about on the news and was hardly mentioned on the mainland.

They said it was like a third world country in sports. Two or three families living together in tiny houses, with everybody working two or three jobs just to make end's meet. The state makes billions in tourism but the locals live in shitty conditions. Tiny houses on postage stamp lots selling for a million dollars, so property taxes for normal people were unlivable.

It's a Swamp Nest.

bump

I am a nobody. I need counterintelligence and surveillance capability. You know, like how the cops and feds are supposed to have.

Attached: Adlof Hitlermas tv special.png (720x418, 371K)

So, basically, Hawaii want's to operate outside of the US Constitution, in violation of all of their oaths, or as a hostile State toward the other States and our union.
Bomb the fucking Capital and Liberate them.
Stop pretending that any sort of treason of this sort is acceptable. States may not Amend the Constitution, nor may SCOTUS.

>I have had the police call me a terrorist for being overheard saying the constitution protects human rights
Sounds like they were testing your sanity.

think of the childred

You just have to forgo alcohol and other vices that could potentially dull your senses and also could lead you to being exploited, be Spartan in every way. I do know however the Southwestern Desert States in the U.S. are a hotbed for Deep State/Reptilian activity.

Not sufficient to watch other states fall off. We hang together or we hang separately.

Not trying hard enough

Attached: Girls-und-Panzer-Oarai-School-Ship-and-Pravda-School-Ship.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

Fuck that. Ever heard of sb 91?

>Deep State/Reptilian activity.

And they begin to fill the well with poison.

Nope. They started calling me "George Washington" during death threats. The neighborhood watch lackeys would say "He da constitushun kine" like it was some sort of accusation.

A reference to the original thirteen states when discussing a shitty island ex-kingdom in the middle o the pacific? Fuck em and fuck those islands. We will keep our military presence tho.

Probably more literally than one would think. Look what their water has done to California.

I wouldn't corrupt the troops with their "services".