Abortion

So, under what circumstances would it be necessary to abort a pregnancy as the mother is going into labor? How would the health of the mother be a
factor at such a late stage?

Attached: 1314313E-103E-4103-93C8-1C1B318CDD7B.jpg (1110x802, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vahousegop/status/1090346857925144576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>So, under what circumstances would it be necessary to abort a pregnancy as the mother is going into labor?
If they're brown then flush it down

I think abortion should be legalized at least up to 876 months.

Fucking CHECKED
Serial killers are pro-choice now.

There's literally nothing wrong with this. A baby is not human until it can speak.

breitbart

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

This is only legal if there is a direct threat to the life of the mother

Explain to me how the mother is in danger in this situation. What is the medical problem that would require an abortion this late?

emergency sacrifice to moloch... when he absolutely needs to feed in an instant. fucking demonic fucks.

how does that work? How do you abort if you go into labor? Literally kill the kid? Why wouldn't you abort way before why go through all the hastle just to abort the kid during labor? What the fuck?

If you accidentally bang your baby-bump at any point during its development then there is a drastic increase in the chance that the baby will seek to enact its revenge by choosing to swim down and out of the anal passage, causing overwhelming pain to the mother. In these rare cases the only appropriate action is to abort the baby via rectally administered phosgene gas. The baby then dies, decomposes and passes out of the anus freely.

Attached: 1528966939710.png (925x842, 832K)

never

they are going to keep pushing it up the age scale until your mother is legally allowed to kill you at any age...

then they will mind control her, and kill you.

They will never stop they will kill children eventually even after birth

fuckin memes homes

Attached: ss (2019-01-30 at 03.02.16).jpg (404x400, 46K)

it's almost as though there's a competition to see who can come up with the most outrageous abortion laws

>Health of the mother
Ultimately thats just an excuse. The truth is the reason there are any in the first place is largely due to the women themselves being older, fatter, and sicker when they decide to give birth than they were 50 years ago.

And we all know who we can thank for that.

Attached: 1474003153946.jpg (539x611, 101K)

Attached: ss (2019-01-30 at 03.09.27).jpg (458x460, 57K)

I would say:
1.When the mother has been victim of proven rape(no, no drunk sex and then regret it. I mean real rape)
2.When the baby's come with a deformation or something that will prejudice the baby's normal life
3. When there's a threat or risk to the mother's life or something.

Attached: ss (2019-01-30 at 03.11.53).jpg (466x469, 59K)

>>when it was a rape
Then she can abort it much much earlier than during labor.
>>when baby is deformed or in any way unable to have normal life
Again, they can do that earlier than late term abortion
3.Risk to the mother
Same answer as the 2 above
The medicine can recognize all of the problems much earlier than at 9 months pregnancy and will let the mother know.
I seriously don't see the reason for late term abortions. None

You wanna know how we end abortion right this second? Pass a law that legalizes abortion, but the mother has to give birth, hold it, then kill the child themselves in any manner they wish. Oh, and if they do kill the child themselves, they will be thrown in prison for life. None of them will, because women who get abortions doesn't understand responsibility. It's real easy when it's a complete stranger killing the child, but I guarantee you that not one woman would do it themselves. Also, if they end up harming the child later in life and are found guilty, they are put on death row

>When there's a threat or risk to the mother's life or something.
This is moving on very shaky ground. What defines this? Woman feels extremely depressed and the baby would be the final nail, so abortion it is. Boyfriend dumps her, no financial backing. It could be anything. In all cases she could give baby for adoption.

There are legitimate reasons for the life of the mother to be in danger if she delivers the child, but all of them can be diagnosed waaay before the due date.
I have no idea what could be a reason for the late term abortion. There isn't any.

>So, under what circumstances would it be necessary to abort a pregnancy as the mother is going into labor?

"I like, change my mind, I won't be able to hoe as easy with a baby"

Yes, give plenty of babies to the Satanic cult known as Judaism for their blood sacrifices.

You should never abort a baby. Fucking retards need to learn to fuck right.

what's the complication
just no right to abort period
what 'discussions' are you people having jesus pull yourselves together
unfortunately men have no power so nothing will happen :/
eh

Inspect element is a great retard filter.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-30 21-56-52.png (652x621, 156K)

Yeah this is just insane. Absolutely sickening. These cunts who do it should be shot at the same go.

a torn anus can't be detected way before birth.
there's quite few complications that can happen during birth, but those are rare.
standard procedure is to do everything to let the mother survive:
this is just an obsolete law being passed just for virtue signalling purposes

I think it’s medical industry too who wants the cells, body parts and whatnot.

Abort all non-white babies. Babies of Democrat/liberal/leftist/feminist women are also to be aborted.

Babies of Republican/conservative/right leaning white women are not to be aborted and are to be supported.

If "abortion rights" continue to expand it will soon be legal to drive to non-white neighborhoods to look for pregnant non-white women and take a baseball bat to their stomaches.

Attached: 764375862389476529378.jpg (1500x1218, 344K)

Attached: 5559296558239.png (3000x3000, 686K)

if the baby is a racist then anything goes!

twitter.com/vahousegop/status/1090346857925144576
Insane. Of course this shit starts spreading.
Poison the baby and carry it around for a day or 2. Doesnt even have to be a doctor.
We all care about womens health right ???

I actually don't agree with you
Found a tweet by OB-GYN saying what I said.
There are no reasons for an abortion aka killing the child during labor. Induced delivery, c-section sure. Abortion? Not a single one.

Attached: Screenshot_20190130-061545_Twitter.jpg (1380x1676, 532K)

Mostly its not done so late. If you have an dangerous pregnancy, they try to remove the baby as early as possible with a cesarean.
viability of surviving is raising, so in 50 years a artificial womb will solve all your ideological problems.

Artificial wombs will hurt you much more than the self driving car. Because then you have 1 million kids a year the government has to feed until 20.

Never if you don't want kids but don't use protection you shouldn't be given the power to decide anything especially not about the new life hell we should save the kid and eliminate the retards that don't use protection but want to abort

fucking NoVA jews and their fucking pizza places, VA used to be a good state. Not anymore.

>Babies of Republican/conservative/right leaning white women are not to be aborted and are to be supported.
Most likely don’t abort their kids. But you’re right.

STOP FUCKING COMPLAINING, LITERALLY THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT ARE DISGUSTING ENOUGH TO USE THESE SORTS OF ABORTIONS ARE SPICS, NIGGERS AND LEFTISTS, NO RIGHT WING WOMAN WOULD ABORT A CHILD LIKE THAT.

MORE ABORTION=GOOD A THING. #MAKEABORTIONGREATAGAIN