MOST ANTIWHITE MOVIES OF PAST DECADE?

I've heard a lot about Birdbox, but as far as I'm concerned "Bright" was the most overtly anti-White stuff I've seen.

Written by a Jew, the entire world and the heroes are all 'diverse.' The bad guys are all white, and Nordic, except for a single Asian ninja allied with them.

If you saw it and didnt think so, watch it again.

But agree with me on that or not, what are some other anti-White movies, especially ones that are subtle?

What movies are on your anti-White or Loxism list, user?

Attached: D4FC4095-32D7-4D6F-9793-931854622109.jpg (440x290, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bJF5cUWXA_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Attached: 07934AD6-0974-4B72-AD8C-1AC3714D5851.jpg (220x326, 121K)

>He doesn't know

Shitpost or not, you're retarded. Thread is off topic.

Easy. Just go look at release dates of all films up to today. See the newest release on the list and there's your answer. You can also go back 1 by 1 and the releases slowly become less anti white.

Crazy how that works

Pretty much this.

Attached: 08-dear-white-people-poster.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.jpg (1420x2104, 297K)

Why are people pointing at that Jew?

Infinity war, all white heroes vaporized by a colored man. imagine my shock!

A better question would be what movies were not anti-white in the past decade

the fuck are you talking about?
you're off topic.
you are!

Attached: F7F619EC-9D23-415E-825D-B5F8A38F3275.jpg (554x692, 84K)

Pleasantville, Edward Scissorhands.

This movie isn't as anti-white as a lot of people think it is. Yeah it's still shite, but there's a lot worse out there.

Broght was redpilled on the JQ
The elves were clearly supposed to be the jews

>Bright
Nigger you dumb. The savage stupid orcs were literally niggers, the humans were roughly whites, and the elves were jews.

Black Klansman

Niggers and spics but yeah this is what I took from it

how is bird box anti white?

I thought you bootlickers would love a cop movie like Bright? How’s it feel now that 50% of cops now are fuckin niggers and you have to kiss their fuckin ass every time you get pulled over?

The ass hole character is a white boomer, and what's her face fucks a nigger

T. Room temp iq nigger

Because le black man fucked an old and used up white woman and then raised her white kids. Only incels would be mad at this

Meanwhile, actual anti-movies are like Caddyshack, Caddyshack 2, and Happy Gilmore that are some of the most well known comedies. There was an excellent review of these that was deleted by YT. If you watch them, you know the entire plot is about a Jew invading the last bastion of WASP elitism, the country club, and defiling it with Jewish degeneracy and non-whites. Caddyshack 2 literally has a Jew leading a bulldozer driven by minorities to destroy a white historical monument in front of white protesters

Typical bootlicking boomer ad-hominem response

Attached: 5992EDE9-09C7-4A68-BB2C-2EB2379B488D.gif (480x270, 1.75M)

Humanity Bureau. Utter holohaux trash. It would be funny if (((they))) weren't so serious about it.
>written by dave (((schultz)))
Every fuckin time

Kek. Law-abiding white folks getting pulled over.

>watch it again

Attached: you.jpg (119x125, 4K)

OP is a Jew because he said if you didnt think "Bright" was anti-White to watch it again...

Right.

Attached: 6F26CB97-866F-4B53-8F4E-7E500E5353BE.gif (375x304, 919K)

Whites dont get pulled over a lot (nor Asians) b/c unlike subhumans they dont drive like cunts.

Oh, and they arent needlessly dickish to the cops when they are pulled over.

Attached: A00E265C-BED0-4AF9-A808-421CFA7FF5F4.jpg (890x705, 158K)

>Simian

DJANGO

Attached: slave-trade.jpg (1000x749, 315K)

youtu.be/bJF5cUWXA_A

COPE
O
P
E

>whites don’t get pulled over
>aren’t needlessly dickish when they are pulled over
Pick one

I saw Bright. Thought it was a fun movie, when you turn your brain off and just enjoy the shit in front of you, but yes, it had some interesting messages. Like when Will Smith said that "fairy lives don't matter today", a clear reference to BLM. Although it was a weird scene, it was early morning and his neighbours were outside partying an grilling.

I would have to say that the Django Unchained, even though I enjoyed it, was pretty cucked, Tarantino is a straight up cockold, he's a footfag so it wouldn't surprise me if he was a literal cuck

>whites don't get pulled over a lot
>therefore they don't get pulled over at all
Friendo, I think you might be too stupid for this website.

Ok “friendo”

Why do niggers get so triggered when we touch their hair?

Wasn't it a white nordic god that stopped him thanos?

Bright is redpilled though when realise it's meant to be allegory

Nigger orcs literally kill will Smith’s partner gangland execution style because he’s not in their gang

literally how?

>Meanwhile, actual anti-movies are like Caddyshack, Caddyshack 2, and Happy Gilmore that are some of the most well known comedies. There was an excellent review of these that was deleted by YT. If you watch them, you know the entire plot is about a Jew invading the last bastion of WASP elitism, the country club, and defiling it with Jewish degeneracy and non-whites. Caddyshack 2 literally has a Jew leading a bulldozer driven by minorities to destroy a white historical monument in front of white protesters
Can we get a rundown

Watching some brooklyn 99 since my sister have watched several seasons. holt shit there's only 3 white dudes there, and they're all the lauguing stock and literally the joke of most of the jokes. they're always pathethic. The main charachter is a jew, and it's alot of women and gay niggers ect too there. as police.

Slumdog Millionare

the fact that this garbage heap won Best Picture is a sign the End has come...

No Oscars since No Country has been worth a GODDAMN

>a nig and a literal fucking alien

Attached: classy laugh.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

I’ve never touched a black person’s hat intentionally, nor have I wanted too.

Never even seen it happen except when the media wants to do a “stop white people” PSA

Slumdog Millionaire isn't anti-white, you idiot.
The point of the movie was that the worst things that happen to us can make the best out of us without us knowing.
The only white people in that movie are the tourists that get robbed blind by the street kids.