Funny SJW story about a crazy university professor

Funny SJW story about a crazy university professor

Attached: fire storyd.jpg (661x979, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zb_WYGtZ7K4
archive.is/5yeSC
youtube.com/watch?v=CqwVXs8Idm8&t=17s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricci_v._DeStefano
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not so funny.

Attached: firebad.jpg (738x857, 217K)

(((Bendensky)))
Das juden
Like what fucking business is it of theirs?

Attached: FB_IMG_1505859117796.jpg (960x716, 147K)

I attend UCLA, I hate this fucking place.

Jews have a vested interest in putting out fires as fast as possible.

If you hate it, why are you going there? Why are you giving them money? Why are you placing yourself in enormous loans to listen to leftwing garbage?

She must be a pyromaniac.

youtube.com/watch?v=zb_WYGtZ7K4

Now picture an NBA player...

archive.is/5yeSC - Have fun

Maybe more PoCs should apply, but they do not. It is the usual fight the whitreiuarchy.

Attached: toughcat.jpg (960x720, 65K)

They have to fight the fire not loot the building.

that is a disaster waiting to happen. good luck bongs.

>when she's unconscious we can rape her or call money printing Jews and pretend she died, so she can be used in rich orgy

Attached: nigger .jpg (300x300, 20K)

people will die for this goddammit this isn't a game. I hope whenever politicians need EMT or firefighting services its always 100% women of colour.

It makes everyone else look bad when it's only white men willing to risk a charred hide to save the life of complete strangers as a career

Seriously, dump these idiots in southern California and build a wall around it. They can have the fucking diverse utopia they claim to want. See how long it takes before they beg to be let back in. Then cut off the water supply and laugh.

>60% female firefighters
they continue to ignore reality
>be me
>6'3, 200 pounds
>trapped in a burning building, passed out on the floor from smoke inhalation
>firefighter makes their way over to me, they have seconds to try and carry me to safety before we both cook
>it's a 5'1 200 pound hispanic lesbian
>she questions even saving me to begin with because I'm a disgusting white male
>decides to give it her best attempt because she might get in trouble if anyone found out
>grabs my arm and attempts to drag me
>is too weak to move me on the first try
>huffing and puffing in her oxygen mask because she's obese from all that fire house chili
>says "fuck it, I tried" and leaves me there
>i burn to death

Attached: 763368863538.jpg (500x401, 20K)

>Rely on wimmin firefighters to save you from burning building
>die
Do these fucking retards who write this shit even live in the real world?

Attached: FeelingsWhoaoaoaFeeeelings.jpg (590x350, 73K)

In other words, too many White men willing to die for society. I agree. They should quit their jobs and watch it all burn.

it's not a bug but a feature, they're also murdering children and calling it """""post partum abortion"""""
>pic related
all of our societies and institutions have been hijacked and are run by a pack of pedophile paper peddlers (money printers) who have taken over social institutions and turned them into the engines of humanities subjugation, pathetic cultists think that their magick makes them special instead of making them vassals and husks for their master to use. They need to be outed and exposed for what they are, like vampires they will burn in the light of the truth.
>link related
youtube.com/watch?v=CqwVXs8Idm8&t=17s
>skip to 7:20 and look at the credits of who was involved in this """""film"""""

Attached: GLOBAL CABAL OF WITCHES.png (1804x1960, 3.13M)

Maybe this year is a good year to start the mass executions

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

My local fire departments are not paid. They are all volunteer. If colored people want to join all they need to do is volunteer.

Yeah maybe the author of that article should diversify their own fire delt, see how that works out, before they proscribe it for all.

This, the same people these retards want to help will wind up dying because of ineptly trained people.

They will have their own private forces

>polling tests to see if people were literate enough to be allowed to vote are illegal
>changing employment exams to unfairly discriminate against competent white men is fine

I clicked a thread that I knew would make me angry, and now I am angry. How did this happen to me?

The libshit feminist bitch who wrote this garbage has likely never performed the slightest modicum of physical labor in her sheltered, privileged life. So no, she has no idea what she's talking about and is also not living in the "real world" in that sense.

>*honk honk*

they're going to keep doing this shit until white families are burned alive just for being white

>*throws pie in your face*

Attached: 1548847625147.png (512x512, 112K)

Universities today are nothing more then political instruments, its so-called education is nothing more then turning everyday normal people into political activists by teaching them whatever lingo is fashionable today.

>I clicked a thread that I knew would make me angry, and now I am angry. How did this happen to me?
See I do not get angry. I know that this is more fulfillment of Biblical prophesy, and that soon we will see Moses, and Isiah wreaking havoc upon people in Israel, and then the Antichrist comes, and then Jesus, and we have a 1000 years of sanity. We are a world run by Satanic little children.

lel. libtards call Brexit an act of self-harm but shit like this happens daily. Pretty funny.

of course not she's a total full retard, she's probably done nothing with her time but spread those legs and take dick

just what kind of person writes such opinionated trash but that one?

That story is fake

Attached: what.jpg (727x604, 270K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricci_v._DeStefano

Attached: newhavenfriefight.jpg (1468x238, 74K)

This kind of shit will get people killed by incompetent firefighters because they will stop hiring people based on merit. They'll do this to doctors and such if they haven't already done so. Potentially many deaths.

A bright side of this may be that it will wake many people up to what's been happening in our societies.

Attached: 1545567340472.jpg (250x180, 4K)

If God is watching, she'll burn up in a fire.

Let the world burn.

Just call Doggie Howser

Attached: Doggie Howzer MD.png (1000x951, 409K)

>They'll do this to doctors and such if they haven't already done so. Potentially many deaths.
Already happening. Black doctors aren't real doctors, user. Look into it; blacks can go to special afro-American classes where they can talk loudly while the equally clownish professor ooks out hatred against whites and just general crap that has nothing to do with medicine or medical techniques. Got an appointment with a black doc? You may be better off ignoring the problem. (not really, go see a white male doc who HAD to study or else)

Shes a professor of management. These people are able to get on top without having the necessary qualifications. As if having a degree in management is enough to tell everyone else how to manage themselves.

Pure hairy pottery.

Attached: 1536882264184.jpg (488x960, 49K)