Trump supporters are uneducated shitbags that vote against their own economic interests

Attached: 6805C7E4-CA8D-49A6-AE17-6C847378F0BB.jpg (640x671, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Anthony_Walker
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes goyim, vote for an endless influx of broke third worlders into your country

This is Trump Country !

Attached: E1591620-25D4-4AA3-BB5B-3E30DC1FF6D9.jpg (954x1198, 657K)

John Anthony Walker Jr. went with his financial best interests too.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Anthony_Walker

Attached: Obey2.jpg (349x480, 29K)

Faggot, people want to make more money. People want the freedoms to make as much money as they can or desire to. People do not want to be penalized for making that money. Why bother getting rich at all if it will just be stolen via taxes. When you put these caps on wealth you strip people of the hopes and dreams they harbor to make themselves more wealthy. Kys.

would you prefer

>70% tax on rich
>no immigration

or

>epic free market
>open borders

Attached: 1530127248204.jpg (400x400, 27K)

You niggers need a new song.

This one is boring.

>earn 9.9 million dollars
>take home 6.93 million

>earn 10 million dollars
>take home 3 million

Leftist economics at work. I can't believe I share my country with these commie fucks.

No bamp

This is bait

Wow it's almost as if those people making 50k know that taxing the rich will result in them moving to countries elsewhere.

>$950 phone
>want it
>could use it
>really popular
>works great
>have much cash on hand
>deciding money would best be save or spent otherwise
Also in current year considered acting against own economic interests

Attached: MartySinger2.jpg (235x188, 20K)

I'll get you next time yankee dog.

Give part of your wealth to family members.

There's literally a finite number of livable first world countries though and most of them already have much higher tax rates than USA . It's not feasible for every rich person in the world to crowd into panama.

Most blacks are not educated, you got something to say here leftist?

It’s not in my economic interest to let the government place a cap on how much wealth an American citizen can collect

That's not how progressive taxation works. It's for every dollar earned ABOVE 10 million, you will be taxed 70% on that dollar (so you'll get about 20-15 cents after other taxes).

You are a fucking pussy. I support a 100% tax rate on the rich.

>uneducated
Uh huh. If you tax millionaires 70% they'll just leave the country when they hit a measily 10 million and take the business elsewhere.
Then you have NO SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSES in the country.
Derpty snerf liberals. You're low IQ is showing.

Attached: 1541558692988.png (573x542, 365K)

What kind of bot makes the same post over and over for months, if not years at a time?
What a sad excuse for a life, just showing up here to yell at the wind. I feel sorry for them.

* PEAK BOOTLICKING *

When you tax rich people they just leave and go to other countries and then your country becomes poor.

Don't fight amongst yourselves when there are other countries exploiting you Amerimutts.

wow, didn't take long for that to get a good quality drawing, impressive.

This, eventually they will just take their money and fuck off. This KILLS innovation and jobs.

Don't allow them to escape. Seize their wealth if they do.

The more money you earn the more you should be taxed, its only fair I don't see a problem with this.

>Then you have NO SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSES in the country.
Why not?

The rich people leave. Okay. But the businesses are still here. Why would the businesses leave?

>"the rich people take the businesses with them!"
Okay. Let's say, hypothetically, that they do. They wouldn't (can't), but let's pretend they do (can).

This just creates openings in the market for new domestic businesses.

Personal income tax is different to business tax.

Look, rich people have the ball, and we can’t chnage that no matter what, so we have two options
>we let them go first and have double turns and make the rule
>and we all get to play ball
Or
>we demand they hand the ball over and follow our rules
>they take the ball and go home
>nobody gets to play ball but they don’t care because they own the ball
I just want to play ball.

>70% tax on rich
>open borders

>or

>epic free market
>no immigration

Ftfy

Why is the kek flag still a thing? Surely you don't actually follow it

leftists eat that tax money via government departments of basket weavers suburban shitheads don't see a cent

>don't see a problem with this
People will choose to keep more of the money they earn, and have no incentive to work harder. When you tax the rich into poverty and nobody's there to replace them because nobody else wanted to get taxed into poverty, where are you gonna get your tax money from?

Because those same rich people were the ones funding it fuckwad, the minute someone else gets rich and sees their hard earned money taken through taxation, they will simply leave as well.

>>epic free market
>>no immigration
These two are contradictory. The free market demands the free movement of peoples otherwise it isn't free.

discord tranny

When the jews leave with their ball why not make a new ball then? And then invade their new home and take their ball anyway.

You just don't it do you?

>tax the rich which own all the businesses
>they cannot afford their 5th $800m yacht
>decide to raise prices of their products and cut worker pay
>know for a fact their workers won't quit because they literally cannot in today's economy
>they're forced to eat the pay loss while the rich stay rich with this new offset
>meanwhile the globalists are rubbing their hands together trying to steal more money from billionaires

This won't solve anything, the only thing that will fix our economy is removing those who leech from our system, such as illegals, Israel, and NATO.

Kek, I know its just a meme

I’m not poor and my “best interests” probably don’t align with yours, faggot. Get a job.

It doesn't matter. The middle class votes against its own best interest every time.
Either they see the elites get tax cuts and become even richer, or it's more tax money going to the bottom class of leeches who refuse to work.

Worst thing is that politicians always pretend to love the honest working man, visiting farms and factories and other workplaces, shaking hands with people on camera.
But as soon as they are elected, they do their best to fuck over the honest hard worker to the best of their abilities.

Attached: 953437422243.jpg (160x160, 4K)

Hows that economic hierarchy working out for you buddy?

>Because those same rich people were the ones funding it fuckwad
Are you implying that businesses are by and large not profitable and only survive because of continuous injections of cash from rich people?

>the minute someone else gets rich and sees their hard earned money taken through taxation, they will simply leave as well.
So? The business will remain.

Why? Most people make around the 30k a year,mark. Do they think if the rich have most of their money just taken by the government that the fed is going to direct deposit that money into everyone elses accounts??? What do people honestly think this would accomplish?

You liberals need to understand: If the government taxes the rich, YOU won't get a dime of that money. Every penny of it will disappear into the federal budget like it never existed, and various Democrat politicians who supposedly make a 200k/year salary will mysteriously end up being multi-millionaires.

And of course you're encouraging all the people with enough money to sign your paycheck to not want to do that anymore. You could even go so far as to say that voting for a tax increase on the rich would be voting against your own economic interests.

>the globalists are rubbing their hands together trying to steal more money from billionaires
muh innocent billionaires

Ameritards are dumb slaves of the bourgeoisie. They LOVE worshipping rich people, even though those same rich people want to replace them xD

Ameritards have the Stockholm syndrom

Also, please explain why the government legitimately needs more money. Please explain why 4.4 trillion a year (that's like 12 billion a day) isn't enough.

>Every penny of it will disappear into the federal budget like it never existed, and various Democrat politicians who supposedly make a 200k/year salary will mysteriously end up being multi-millionaires.
Then Republicans should do the same and become multi-millionaires themselves.

They don't pay shit anyway.

Everyone know's the more rich are the worst tippers.

Attached: 1548788085571.png (181x278, 65K)

You just envy successful people, who advocate for our replacement through diversity!!!! And we love em, commie!!!!!!

>you should support something because it won’t affect you either way

No fuck off. I’m against that because the government doesn’t need any more fucking money they already waste so much and I would unironically support abolishing government altogether

All billionaires aren't Jews, go look up the one white guy and look at what he does for our country. He's the one the (((globalists))) want to ruin with this taxation, because he's all about America first.

>implying killing niggers is a bad thing

>They LOVE worshipping rich people, even though those same rich people want to replace them xD
It's pretty pathetic desu.

Nobody should be taxed

Taxation is theft

Abolish government

Republicans don't need to go into politics to get rich. They already are. A lot of times going into politics is actually a pay CUT for them.

>wants the government to seize money
>calls others a bootlicker

>But the businesses are still here. Why would the businesses leave?
I'm going to assume you tax wealthy businesses the same. But let's say you give massive tax breaks to businesses.
But tax the fuck out of the wealthy. Okay, well then the wealthy have all just left, and now spend their millions elsewhere.
And you've still accomplished nothing.

Corporations dont pay any tax, they are literally committing tax evasion, just pay your fair share. Murricans just defend this because "mu free market" "government is evil bla bla"

Well enough that even still pursuing my degree I'm debt free and literally never worry about my family being able to pay bills

Yeah but the definition of people is too broad. Niggers poos and spics aren’t people

>Middle class paid by rich
>If rich can increase profit they can increase wages
>This somehow is against the economic interests of the middle class

tough talk when you literally have no clue how hard you get fucked in taxes to begin with. you're also defending people who use tax shelters, so they dont pay that rate, nor do tech cos. so why are you such an authoritarian cock sucker?

We would, except we have morals and don't enjoy lying to the american public to further our own agenda nearly as much as the left does

>the one white guy
You proved my point

memeflaggots, shills and newfags
>memeflaggots, shills and newfags

>morals
t. moralfag

False. Black people are the worst tippers.

Attached: 0D80BF3E-0A6D-42AF-B022-E0F19839BD8C.png (750x1334, 151K)

How does taxing the rich more benefit the non rich in any way?

The only thing that will hurt the non rich in terms of taxes is taxing them more which has been happening. Everyone’s taxes have gone up over the past 40 years because government can’t figure out how to not raise money. Politicians shouldn’t be making so much money that they become millionaires

They are labor

And replace it with what?

>Okay, well then the wealthy have all just left, and now spend their millions elsewhere.
So?

The wealthy directly employ very few people. Businesses employ people. The biggest employers are invariably massive companies that sell massive volumes of basic goods to huge quantities of people. Petrol companies. Grocery companies. Fast food companies. Not luxury yacht builders.

Businesses don't exist because of the whims of the rich. Businesses exist because there is a market demand that needs to be filled. If the rich leave, the market demand remains. Therefore so too do the businesses. The market demand is created by your fellow consumers, not magicked out of the ether by the rich.

>"but who will invest in new businesses to meet those demands?"
Ordinary every day people like you and me, who get loans from banks because we have profitable ideas, or who slowly grow profitable family businesses into large enterprises.

Now, it's not THIS simple. Obviously. Africa and America are different countries and the economy is complex. But neither is it as simple as "rich people = jobs, wealth trickles down."

Don't just regurgitate Jow Forums memes. Think independently.

Government IS evil though statistically speaking

>It's pretty pathetic desu.
It's incredible how Republitards react passionately and emotionally in defence of rich people, who want to fucking replace them. It's like Russians who passionately defend Stalin, even though he slaughtered them

I think that this comes from the fact, that approach to rich people and to guns, are the only things left that make Republitards different from Democrats. They have nothing else which would make them distinct, so they cling on to defending rich people and guns, to justify their anger at Democrats for immigration, even though rich people also want immigration

It's pretty amazing how brainwashed and manipulated people can be, like lemmings