What’s life like in MAGA country?

Redpill me on the state of Illinois

Attached: 3A27DF0B-431E-4470-A357-D61CC470CC19.jpg (622x1063, 103K)

I live in Chicago
Pic related

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1100x619, 127K)

Disgusting, at least it’s a mono racial couple

Not doing so hot.

Attached: illinois penison.jpg (696x554, 88K)

I live in Cock County (south side Chicago) and it’s pretty based. Me and my boys go out nigger hunting several nights a week and it’s a rewarding hobby to say the least. We always carry tied nooses so when we see a random nigger and no CCTV cams around we string ‘im up. But not before dunking their heads in bleach to turn them white. White is right! Big laughs all around. All of the of the nigger deaths you hear of in Chitown are from me and my boys. We shoot holes in their nigger corpses after we hang them for more lols. Cops don’t give a fuck and kill even more niggers than we do. If a nigger complains about it then he is locked up in one of many 30+ story high illegal holding cells in the city for years on end before a public defender can get him out on a plea bargain. Everyone in Chicago hates niggers and think they should still be slaves. Even other niggers think this. This is Trump Country. Most people in Illinois voted for Trump and the only reason Hilary “won” Illinois is because of massive cheating. Deep dish pizza is amazing. Fuck New York.

Fuck it must be tough for Niggers in Chicago

It’s still a fuck of a lot better than living in Africa.

Joliet is in Will County though

Warren County has one of the highest 'beetus percentages in the nation I believe

his woman looks like a man

Pretty typical of sheboons actually. Nigger women have very high testosterone levels and often run the show in the black community.

Chicago and half the suburbs are complete trash. Rockford is full of blacks formerly from the city so they shit it up.

Chicago controls the politics of an entire state. It should be split into two but preferably three separate states.

Im moving to Colorado at the end of February. Thank god.

Cook county: traffic, taxes and corruption.
Rest of IL: corn fields, jewel osco, northern white trash bar hopping, and high school football

>his woman

the giant joliet refers to the entire region in that yellowish color which includes will county. isnt that obvious dipshit?

Colorado is apparently getting lame, but anywhere is better than this gid forsaken place.

I’ve never been to the southern part of Illinois but i heard it’s basically Kentucky. It’s basically a southern state, complete with beautiful landscapes, rednecks, and hard-hit cities full of Blacks, oh an invasive fish that jump out of the river and smash your jaw into pieces. The northern area feels like a typical midewestern state, specially the suburbs, I grew up there, in a small little town called Mundelein. Here it feels all American, but with a Chicago-Twist. Meaning I grew up surrounded by the children of European immigrants, lots of Irishmen, Italians, Pollocks, and yes even Jews, also hispanics, but their population is nothing compared to suburban areas in California. Ever see a John Hughes movie? That’s what life is like over there. Quirky, very white, all-American, nice and peaceful, speaking of which the people are friendly as fuck over there. Chicago is also not that bad, South Side has always been a shithole, but upside of that, the city is very beautiful. I prefer more than West Coast cities. You could spend a whole weekend in Chicago and not be in a shitty area. In California you could be in an extremely affluent area, two blocks later you are in the hood or slum like The Tenderloin in SF

Attached: C324BE85-7D3F-40D0-811D-46B6E774C191.png (711x399, 422K)

Yeah idk Im not a huge fan of colorado politics but whatever. Its definitely better than this shithole state/ I got a decent job out there though so Im taking my chances and making the move. I know nothing really about the area around Denver. Im hoping to just further my career, make some good coin and buy some fuckin land in Wyoming.

they tried to tax our soda but they had to cancel it out of fear of ameriburgers rioting

This ship is sinking and not even legal weed will save it.

>tax base fleeing
>especially conservatives
>who are the only ones who work
>weed will bd legal
>but taxes are about to go sky high

IL is the result of 40 years of Democrat control.

A glorious worker's paradise, stay out

Try to encourage gang activity among the blacks = reduce the black population = win

Attached: trye.jpg (425x480, 48K)

>rest of IL
sounds comfy user

>I’ve never been to the southern part of Illinois but i heard it’s basically Kentucky
No its not basically Kentucky. Its all cornfields and shit.
>Ever see a John Hughes movie?
Yeah man, half his flicks are filmed on the North Shore which is wealthier than the rest. I used to work on his swimming pool. His wife was real nice. My ex gf lived a block away from the home alone house.
>Chicago is not that bad
It IS that bad. Between the thugs and the over priced drinks, tax rates, overall politics, it is trash. Downtown is beautiful to look at I guess.

>Southern IL
>full of niggers

Yeah, you've definitely never been here. With the exception of East StL, they are rare.

Illinois has a lot of mixed opinions and a lot of working class people who stick to the center and tend to vote whatever politician pays more attention to them just like Missouri.

Also they aren't really MAGA country. Fucking Bible Belt right below it is MAGA country.

It is comfy if you can find a decent job or career. The tax rates have pushed a lot of companies out to neighboring states like Indiana, Kentucky, Wisconsin and Missouri

Peoria and Champagne have a lot of nigs

They are going to get A LOT worse. Pritzker and Madigan want raise them across the board and track and tax the miles we drive. I'm leaving, if you are conservative, I recommend you all do the same.

>Peoria
>Champaign

Not Southern IL. 618 is So. IL

Logan Square checking in

It wasnt as bad before Chicago started closing down their projects and shipping them to other cities in the state.

My first house was a townhouse in Schaumburg. Right after I bought it they closed down the Taylor homes and my little neighborhood got shipped a semi full of gangbangers. One day kids are riding their bikes and hanging out at the park, the next day niggers were stealing the bikes, selling heroin on the corner and turning my property value into the red. Fuck Chicago, Fuck Illinois, Fuck Madigan

Corn

Yeah after all the race mixing shit I see on a daily basis here, I honestly don't even object to this ad. Assuming that's BM/BF

i live in Joliet and it is a racial garden of eden

Oh I am. Im moving to Colorado at the end of the month.

Lived in Crook County for most of my life. Moved to several states after college. Illinois is over. High taxes. Many people talking about leaving or know people who left. It's so corrupt and.nkbkdy cares or can't do anything about it. I'm looking to moving again real soon.

corn holed=the whole state

Do it before the census so IL loses electoral power. Right now the are estimated to lose at least 2. From 20 to 18.

it's all southern illinois south of joliet

Attached: ilpref33.png (2897x5152, 2.93M)

Every single suburbanite that I've ever known knows that it's a shithole run by corrupt politicians (who just so happen to be Jews, but no one talks about that). The city is cancerous. Avoid it at all costs, save for getting a bite to eat or seeing a concert now and then. I know a lot of people who have left, and a lot more who wish they could leave. The consensus is it's a sinking ship. The city is filled to the brim with niggers and spics and the suburbs are being overrun with spics and indians and arabs. I hate it here but I consider it home. I'm an hour outside the city yet they still found like 90 kilos of coke in a warehouse by my house because the cartel set up shop there. They keep trying to introduce more section 8 all the time. It's bad.

Fucking blasphemy! Saying that would get you shot down here. There is Northern IL, Chicongo, and So.IL 618 only.

from what I gathered when I was a trucker outside of Chicago most of Illinois is just fields that are being used or maybe not used and a bunch of sad billboards for towns that must have died in the 80's or something

Chicagoland and their bastard son of Gary need to be nuked.

>AID/S-ridden niggerfaggots
not really sure what I expected

whatever, my relatives in Danville all sound like hillbillies to me

But we're on the same team; anyone who opposes Chicago and the democratic machine is my friend and can divide up the state however they want

If you think Danville sounds like hillbillies you'd suffer a culture shock here. We have more in common with the real South than the rest of the state.

Hello neighbor!

Can’t the rest of Illinois secede from Chicago?

Lith?

This state should be 3 separate states. Tired of these fucking freeloaders preying on the rest of the state.

Fuck Illinois, fuck Madigan, fuck Pritker, fuck Chicafgo

>black man without a white woman
i dont even know who's jewing who anymore

Attached: 1504067053629.jpg (480x343, 14K)