NEW HERITAGE THREAD

Am I White Jow Forums ?

(Not that I care, just asking for people's opinions)

Attached: Tree.jpg (1602x961, 283K)

No, I see italian in there

Yeah, northern italian though, not med racially

nah, you're a nice Jewish boy
Welcome to the tribe!

The Moroccan side was Muslim, not Sephardic. No Jewish ancestry that I'm aware of

>blond french women
>fucks morrocan muzzie

why are the french so cucked?

PLS BE AMAZIGH

Attached: SOON.png (1013x537, 121K)

desu the italian could add like

Yes, I'm of Berber origin, not Arabic, but it doesn't make a difference, all Moroccans have mainly Berber ancestry, the rest is just self identification

azul, thank god you are not an ar*b dog

can you post the underside of your arm or something? If only to get a better look at your skin.

I’m willing to bet that his French great grand parents aren’t actually French. The French are the biggest mutts around and it’s because they have no morals.

France in the late 1800’s practically died out with the epic amount of abortions women were having and bastards being made. They had to import Iberians and Italians and others and they eventually became french. Your average Frenchmen today is actually Spanish or Italian. 100 years in the future, nigger or Arab.

Berbers are much worse than arabs dude

one of the biggest copes ever
pic related are average kabyles

Attached: averageberber.jpg (845x403, 107K)

>impure family tree
>White
kabyl niggers are blacked gypsy jews. stop larping as white

My French ancestry for great great parents is Lorraine, Flandres (Dunkerque became French not Belgian at some point) and Bretagne

inb4 delet

lmao no

Attached: 7xptzexij7s11[1].png (591x603, 377K)

Attached: Me.png (643x243, 289K)

>blacked gypsy jews
look in the mirror ivan

Explain the crime rate. Berbers are just like Kurds, they're inbred as hell and commit gypsy level crimes

Man, as a Russian you're probably not purely White either. I'm not pretending to be White anyway, IDGAF, it's just interesting to see where the boundary is drawn

How did your french ancestor get that large fucking nose lad.

>Bum sniffer?

twink needs his boi womb inked

Attached: burn the coal pay the toll.png (353x638, 337K)

>French
You mean flemish

whiter than you, Muhammad

Attached: Family Tree.jpg (958x592, 80K)

no you arent

Dunkerque is a Flemish city that became French in the XVIIth century; they still spoke Dutch for a while after that tho

So you’re not even French which just confirm that the French aren’t French. They got replaced.

stfu arabic bitch

literal inbred sandnigger trying to act as if hes White is pathetic to look at

very you actually White you would be at the bottom anyway

Template nigger

Well, I mean, then there are no Canadians and you're all really English or French or whatever... And why not go back to the Roman Empire?

Give template

wtf are you doing here and can you get out?

Attached: template.png (1600x960, 449K)

Attached: white.jpg (1145x2048, 370K)

I'm working to pay your taxes; will probably get out if hard brexit, and even if not in a few years

Thanks

>hurr durr i'm hard working
you're taking advantage of this country
you're only here for money
now leave

>native american: 2%
big oof. sorry for your loss leafbro. at least it happened a long time ago.

LOL don't worry I couldn't imagine spending my life in such a shitty country

Stay on that shithole of a containment island, unless you plan to get back to third world shithole you parents crawled out of.

When you guys will do hard brexit, the high paying jobs will go back to Europe anyway, good luck surviving on potato culture and Scottish oil

I won't miss your disgusting food and overweight women anyway

>french flag
>posts under UK flag
>1/4 arab or nigger
yup, regular french city nigger

why would he want to go back to italy?

I didn't say he would, but unfortunately there's quite a high chance that he's going to move to a country we share open borders with. You see, for all his talking about not giving a fuck about being White and what others consider him to be he surely seems to care a lot about living next to Whites in White European countries, the mark of a true shitskin.