Thanks God for dead soldiers

Why do so many Americans blindly worship their mongrel zogbot troops?

Attached: 16014A3B-585B-4849-8C09-198A8BB04B80.jpg (640x896, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ellieshirt.com/products/the-only-time-this-patriot-takes-a-knee-is-to-suck-a-hero-officers-dick-shirt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Americans are lazy and degenerate. The power of the US is in their Jews who have will and discipline.

>Jews
>will, discipline
жиpнo

Shut up slavshit. Dwelling in concrete boxes spending your lives stealing from each other

>he doesn't feel the need to go to war regardless of the motivations for it

neck yourself pussy

lmao... russia... land of the bolshevic jews... is the last place that gets to lecture the US about soldiers. Maybe when we surpass your KDR you can talk shit, but that's not likely to happen in the next 100 years.

Because Amerikikes are brainwashed to think their 56% nigger and spic and white trash army are deserving of respect because they sat in a jeep in some desert or raped some kids. Meanwhile this country is invaded by mexicans and other filth.

Why does russia?

Attached: 1548174368125.jpg (444x612, 57K)

Based.

The mutts will jump on you though, they will not tolerate any mockery of the defenders of Israel.

Americans are retards. I think it is just that they are brainwashed since birth and breaking out of it will make them a social outcast. Americans are very self conscious and other people’s opinions are the most important thing in the world to them. Luckily things are changing and many Americans are now realizing how shit America really is. As an example of how unremarkable USA is - when I was in high school my teacher gave us an actual US SAT test to show us how our education compared. I went to a nothing public school in a nothing town in northern Saskatchewan, and achieved results that only come out of Ivy League schools - including the US-centric questions. America’s education system is 3rd world. It’s main function is to brainwash it’s students to love ZOG though, so it is successful in that sense.One time in America I had to use the washroom (couldn’t hold it in til I got back to Canada) and instead of a toilet they just had a big long trough like you’d see in a pig barn. It was slanted slightly for drainage but it must’ve been clogged. It was the strangest sight. Urine, vomit, and dookies all mixed up in there. And this was a classy joint too with those butlers in tuxedos who come around to your table and freshly grind the black pepper and whatnot. This was in Buffalo NY btw.

Attached: haha retard.png (765x608, 108K)

t.Calls Americans retards. Displays absolute retardation.

burgers can control citizens 250% imo

ellieshirt.com/products/the-only-time-this-patriot-takes-a-knee-is-to-suck-a-hero-officers-dick-shirt

Its real. Its actually real.

based

lol ivy league cant copypasta your own shit right. i agree our education is shit etc but we are the world's premier military force and the most powerful one in modern history at that. talk all the shit you want but you know we provide you the security of russia not havin' dat ass. niagara falls user here

finlandia will be executed again

Lol buttmad yanks I love it ha ha. Lace up yer boots and march to your deaths for ZOG, goys
>aye aye cap’n!

Attached: 399749EE-288E-413C-8D73-80449D76314D.png (800x1040, 118K)

Americans are dumb. Just look at evangelicalism and the Q-user hoax, two products of American low IQ.

zdrastvuyte, comrade

Attached: download the Putin App.jpg (206x189, 8K)

Pee troughs are common here in the Midwest. I've never seen them in other parts of the country. Old boomers will literally stand shoulder to shoulder at the pee trough all taking a leak together.