Rand Paul Wins Suit Against Neighbor That Beat Him Up

politico.com/story/2019/01/30/rand-paul-attack-by-neighbor-1138311
>Sen. Rand Paul was awarded more than $580,000 in damages and medical expenses on Wednesday in his lawsuit against the neighbor who tackled him and broke several of his ribs in a dispute over lawn maintenance.

>A jury in Bowling Green, Kentucky, deliberated less than two hours before delivering the award to the Republican lawmaker who had been attacked while doing yard work at his Kentucky home.

>Paul had testified during the three-day trial that he feared for his life as he struggled to breathe after Rene Boucher slammed into him in their upscale Bowling Green neighborhood in late 2017.

>The attack in Paul’s yard was motivated by lawn care, not politics.

>Boucher told the jury that he attacked Paul after watching the senator start forming a brush pile near their property line.

>The day before the attack, Boucher said he had burned another brush pile that Paul had created near the boundary. He doused that pile with gasoline and set it on fire, Boucher said. An explosion burned his face, neck and arms, and Boucher said he was still in severe pain when he attacked Paul the next day. Boucher testified he had hauled away previous brush piles accumulated by Paul without asking the senator.
That's what they get for violation the Non-Aggression Principle.

Attached: Capture.png (703x759, 794K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7t9I41_dq-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Rene Boucher
Wait, is he a fucking Quebecer?

This is a slide thread

All personal report to the pedocrat thread exposing pedos and compd mods on this site

Again!! This is a slide thread

Fuck off retard.

No

Why didn't Rand McNuke™ his neighbor? He had the grounds for it.

bump

That's what the judicial system is for, user.

I don't know. You think his Dad is disappointed in him?

Attached: or-41980.jpg (640x382, 32K)

>get beat down in your yard
>run and tell
What a little bitch

The only people who should enforce the laws are the citizens themselves.

Rand knew he was innocent and his neighbor violated the NAP. A bullet should have taken the 1 way trip through that fuckers skull

Yes

Attached: myniggerson.jpg (951x534, 248K)

>not challenging the man to a fight the next day
> looking in the mirror ever again

Sues someone that tried to fight him, what a pussy, learn to fight. Be a fkn man. Pathetic.

Fuck. I would take a pretty good shit kicking for that kind of money. Libertarianism rocks!

>burn brush on some elses property
>get third degrees burns for being retarded
>tackle the guy who's property you were on the next day

but why?

Because that retardation is something shills try to use to discredit libertarians.

>The attack in Paul’s yard was motivated by lawn care, not politics.

BULLSHIT

It was an argument over grass roots. :^)

that guy got 30 days in prison for attacking a US senator. thats ridiculous

>he had burned another brush pile that Paul had created near the boundary.
>near the boundary.
Why the fuck this guy would bother with something that's just NEAR his property, not inside?

Attached: 1548569643474.gif (260x260, 2.01M)

It shouldn't be any more illegal to attack a Senator than a citizen.

>Neighbour violating the Non Aggression Principle
>Rand didn't shoot him at the spot

Libertarians became pussies.

And cops shouldn't get a slap on the wrist for unjustifiable homicide.
People don't think it be like it is but it do.

It's not, the guy only got 30 days.

there are protected classes in law. killing certain people like judges and prosecutors can make people death-penalty eligible. killing a politician isnt just murder, its assasination. a person attacking an official is attacking the rule of law. if officials live in fear of violence then rule of law breaks down. there should be a greater penalty and it is bullshit that it wasnt applied here

>He doused that pile with gasoline and set it on fire, Boucher said. An explosion burned his face, neck and arms, and Boucher said he was still in severe pain when he attacked Paul the next day.
Is that the "I'm a goddam retard" defense?

Glad he won against the neighbor that sucker punched him.

Wrong, attacking people is unacceptable and should be met with harsh penalties, like the removal of limbs.

Also rand was awarded$580000

>dispute over lawn maintenance
was he mowing the lawn at 6:00 in the saturday?

He gets mad about a brush pile that isn't on his property, then gets so mad he burns himself in an explosion due to incompetence, and THEN attacks the guy because he burned himself.

That's 8 years of work for me. Someone please fuck me up.

Utterly bizarre.
People are so weird - if you have an issue with someone BRING IT UP. You're a human - you can use words.
Christ.

Imagining his neighbor tackling him to the ground is just a hilarious image in my mind.

Attached: rand.jpg (980x552, 122K)

Wow. That was an expensive lawn. He should have just bought another house.

Based Rand

The French exist outside of Quebec, user.

What a pussy

>commit arson
>get burned
>beat up neighbor

it doesnt make sense until you realize it was about politics.

Because he's probably a Quebecois. The true niggers of the great white north.

Thats what I got from it. It was near the property line. Not over it. Not on another property. He didn't even have a right to burn the first pile. If anything Paul could sue him if burning it damaged his lawn.

Crazy controlling neighbors. If you think thats bad you should look up some HOA horror stories.

God bless you Sen. Paul.

Attached: longsword.jpg (499x750, 61K)

This lil nigga should have been President but he dropped out early like a bitch. He was pro-border security and against abortion. And is redpilled on the Patriot Act and the Federal Reserve. Trump should have been Secretary of Housing and Urban Development or whatever.

>me
>Rene Boucher
>Probably get called Doucher right up to Sophomore year of college
>Fuck them, living well is best revenge
>Finally score sweet cuckshed in bougie hood.
>goodlife.jpg
>cocky goddamn libertarian Senator neighbor tho
>lawn and garden debris piles up
>start it on fire
>burn myself burning his fucking trashpile.
>in pain from burns now
>fuck tha NAP, declare suburban jihad
>feel his ribs snap beneath my blindside attack
>feels like....victory.
>mfw smug libertarian ends up owning my house

youtube.com/watch?v=7t9I41_dq-c

Because fifth graders care about correct pronunciation when assigning humiliating nicknames

it wasn't politically motivated

living the dream

>attacks their local representative
>has to pay them damages on top of the tax rate

if your name sounds nothing whatsoever like the name you're trying to parody it lacks any kind of sticking power or memorability
even a fifth grader is going to look askance at you for that

>he made a pile near the property line
So was the pile on Rand’s property or not?