Could she primary Trump

if he doesn't build the wall? Trump is going to get btfo in the general election if he doesn't build the wall. Ann Coulter could win.

Attached: AnnCoulter.jpg (250x250, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/29/john-rood-defense-undersecretary-pentagon-can-buil/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Ann Coulter has no real support just like every other e-celeb that gets spammed here. this is what happens when you censor all real people off the internet and create echochambers filled with bots and shills. You actually think your own shilling means the person is popular. That's how Trump won and you still haven't learned from your mistakes.

Attached: 1520241508840.png (1034x1291, 562K)

>Could she primary Trump
No

>Ann Coulter has no real support

Stopped reading right there.

Shill here, I really want a wall.
Illegal immigration from Mexico is ruining California.

Same here. We MUST get a wall. The faggot shill is actually worried about somebody like Ann Coulter.

Zion Don has to go. The only shot we have is somebody like Ann Coulter knocking out Trumpstein in the primary, or this country is completely fucked.

>Could she primary Trump
>she
There you go with that word again, OP. I don't think you know what it means.

/thread

If Trump couldn't get the war built what the fuck makes you think this hoe can?

Honest question, what more could Trump do to build the wall? I'm not a Yank, but from what I read it seems like the Dems are the ones blocking it.

Kill yourself. Donald Trump's job is to distract whites while white genocide is complete. The only way to stop Zion Don the distractor is primary him.

The only viable candidate who has any shot at all at bringing rapidly dwindling number of whites to the polls is someone who says they WILL build the wall and knows how to do it. Trump is obviously incompetent or a scam artist, and whites get it. They aren't going to go vote for him, and we're going to get Kamala or Beto.

>calls someone an e-celeb whose only online presence is twitter
>complains of internet censorship on a website that has no censorship

I can't even comprehend being this stupid

Yeah I didn’t read any of it bro. Keep dancing tho nigger, maybe someone will, someday

He could have ordered the military the very first day he was in office to start building the wall. He doesn't even need an emergency declaration, although he could have done that as well and disregarded whatever 9th circuit shitbag tried to stop it. But in any case, he could have ordered the military at any time. See washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/29/john-rood-defense-undersecretary-pentagon-can-buil/

Not only that, time is ticking. Trump should have done this the first day he was in office.

Then go fuck yourself. You don't even need to respond you fucking faggot. Traitors go against the wall you piece of shit

How does it feel being a disgusting kike? Just wondering?

>that's how trump won
so you're saying she can win

but seriously no an incumbent like Trump would have to fuck up a lot harder than "breaking campaign promises" which every politician ever did
it could certainly cost him the election itself if the right democrat runs, though

I'd vote for Ann over trump any day

Yeah, because Kikestein Trumpberg who does nothing but suck Israel's dick, fund Israeli security, has a kike son in law, constantly talks about Israeli's interests in the middle east (war with Iran, etc.), yeah trying to put somebody in who actually stands up for whites... I'm the kike.

Blow your own brains out.

No I'm saying that Ann Coulter is abrasive and annoying as fuck and does nothing by try and sow division amongst Trump supporters. That's her job. Too bad you're too blind to realize that Ann Coulter is irrelevant.

Notice the shills jump all over these threads. They're also on Ann Coulter's twitter feed. Trump has a very powerful online presence. That is literally the only thing he's good at--marketing himself. He's a scam artist kike piece of shit.

She would be the next furher

This is the ONLY correct answer. It would have been ruled by the SC by now and even Kennedy would've sided with Trump because the law literally says he can do it.

>sow division

No division is needed to be sown. It's self-explanatory that Trump is a lying cocksucker who lied his way into office and turned into a leftist neocon piece of shit. That is obvious to anybody in his base with an IQ above 90. Nobody even needs to say that Trump is a lying kike, even though Ann does. It's self-explanatory, and whites will stay home rather than vote for the lying scam artist again.

Yes. Despite that, notice how fast these threads are shilled up by Trump personality cult morons and bots.

If Trump gets primaried, he'll still win, and likely win re-election. His base might be pissed that the wall isn't built, but they'll still vote for him.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x531, 43K)

it's because you're not liberal, you don't have to comprehend that level of stupidity

How stupid do you think his base is? You're delusional. The ONLY reason Trump was elected was the wall.

You're either a paid Brad Parscale shill or a moron. Or a bot.

His base is very stupid, because most people are stupid.

this is what I think too. Every president breaks campaign promises, this will be no different.

I personally would rather have a different republican president, but I'd rather vote for trump than any fucking democrat.

The biggest threat to his re election is more dems going out to vote than last time. His base will vote for him again, you and I will vote for him too.