Do you hate rich people, Jow Forums?

Do you hate rich people, Jow Forums?

Attached: Jeff-Bezzos-y-Mark-Zuckerberg.jpg (679x520, 93K)

I hate black people

I hate the people who are o b s e s s e d with rich people far more. The rich can be fags but you really can't say shit since they have a lot of money and you don't, but holy fuck kill me if I to listen to some commie whine about wealth inequality and how all white money should be given to brown people one more time

Yes, not even a commie.

fbpb

No, I just want to be like them.

What the fuck is with all the anti rich posting lately?

I hate the normalfags who allow them to be rich.

They're both CIA niggers

Attached: illuminati information awareness office.png (658x640, 599K)

fpbp .

Yes.

I never hated them, until I knew of the disdain and disgust they have for me. I especially hate the limosine lefty.

I'm jealous of them.

I don't hate rich people, but that rat kike Zuckerberg would still be worthy of death even if he were still poor.

Attached: 1548216791825.jpg (530x270, 13K)

not in general since most people didnt do evil shit in order to get rich

>allow them to be rich
t. commie

I don't hate the fact that they have money. I just hate the fact rich people can get away with more than the average citizen.

is being rich even worth it? Think about when you use a god mode cheat in video games. Once the challenge is gone, what fun is life?

Okay, maybe it's fun for the first year when you fulfil all your degenerate fantasies, but after that what else is there

Yes, rich people with zero loyalty to their host nations have brought all of this shit upon us. Borderline open borders for white countries, social liberalism, corporatism, the destruction of the traditional family unit-all of it is connected to them wanting to drive down wages and extract more wealth.
>all white money should be given to brown people
Richfags are the ones who started this talking point, it's masterful deflection.
Knowing about the disproportionate influence of (((them))) will make you look for the other negative aspects of society.

I hate everyone, so...

Attached: tenor-1.png (468x310, 121K)

not the super duper rich so to speak, but i hate the faggots that brag about 120k a year and get a goldigger wife.

just obnoxious people

Oh I already (((knew))), but this is all class disparity stuff and not talking about the (((over representation))) of wealthy people demographics.

Yes, nobody has betrayed the European more than the upper class. It was their duty to preside over and preserve the ways and traditions of our people but they sold us out and destroyed our societies all for the sake of acquiring more capital. Gas the rich, a new elite must be forged from the ashes.

Attached: 1498516312273.png (2550x3300, 305K)

MousetrapMonday is such an underappreciated source of image emphasis

I used to protect them in me arguments until I realized they don't give a fuck about me or any white person. They care about their car and their vacation condo in Florida. Fuck rich people. They could change a homeless persons life and not even dent the bank, yet they do nothing but give to charity organizations that funnel money all over and are probably money laundering factories. Fuck the rich.

They don't give a damn about you.

No I hate poor people and the IRS

Cool it with that antisemitism

I don't give a damn about you either and I'm not rich. However, I want for you what I want for myself: to be left the fuck alone and not taxed by glow in the dark niggers to pay for niggers to make more niggers.

It's more like grinding from lv1 to lv99 and taking on end game secret bosses. America makes it so anyone can succeed regardless of where you start. It's a sandbox mmo. The problem is the government is basically blizzard when it comes to laws.

>America makes it so anyone can succeed regardless of where you start.
perhaps once upon a time, there are no meritocracies in the west anymore.

Only if they are not Christian.

No, but a large portion of the people I hate are rich.

I hate the bourgeois assholes like Bezos and Zuckerberg who think they're nobility and most certainly aren't.

t. Nobility who gets called bourgeois by bourgeois faggots.