Russia Investigation Compromised

How badly did he fuck up?

Attached: mueller.jpg (618x410, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.vn/ET076
nytimes.com/2015/04/09/us/ex-fbi-agent-claims-retaliation-for-dissent-in-anthrax-inquiry.html
youtu.be/oeLfC4_dhPU?t=60
youtube.com/watch?v=AP96roY1sI4&feature=youtu.be&t=35580
youtube.com/watch?v=hlGm5tse8ek&feature=youtu.be&t=320
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's funny because he's just a man doing the job he was tasked with. A bunch of Maga fags are all up in arms because they're afraid Trump's going to get indicted or something.

It's like that time he harassed a dorky white man into suicide to cover up Ft. Detrick mailing weaponized anthrax to US Senators. Lmao....

Attached: tenor (1).gif (450x400, 1.18M)

Lmfao imagine being this retarded.

Attached: lel.jpg (394x291, 20K)

Seething discord tranny

>be mueller
>investigate Trump on 2016 dealings with Russian hackers
>Russian hackers leak information on the Russian hacker investigation all over the internet
>mfw there's nothing about the Russian hacker investigation on the internet

Attached: 1548109932992.gif (645x773, 8K)

You do not know the half of it.

He's peak Boomer

Pretty bad - guess we'll just have to start the investigation over. Too bad since it was almost done.

How angry are you right now?

Whatever you have to tell yourself to emotionally deal with my post

Attached: 6f8.png (500x500, 375K)

So seething then, gotcha.

>be Mueller
>tasked with finding IF the Russians hacked or colluded with the election
>find 10 year old financial crimes
>find some process crimes like lying
He hasn't done the job he was tasked with at all.

Trump is president

So all those convictions where nothing Burgers huh. I guess their prison time is pretend

They killed hatfill, I knew him

>this will surely be the end of president trump

t. increasingly nervous retard for the 118th time

Jewgle CEO admitting to congress that Russian firms spent something like 1400 USD on election related ads on their platforms was just the icing on the cake for this pathetic investigation.

Will you kill yourself if Mueller says Israel hacked the election?

Wow, talk of him wrapping up the investigation and the russians decide it was time to hack him, what completely unrelated timing!

>financial crimes
literally what? The old fuck doesn't even have that, everything related to charges has been from lying to the liberal weaponized FBI, literally no charge has been given for actually breaking the law.

Clearly didn't read the posts

That's nice dear

WHERE WERE YOU SECOND POST?! WTF

Read the post you replied to again. Carefully this time.

Why did we waste all this time and money on that bullshit when he was supposed to be investigating Trump and Russia.

What a disaster and the fact that you're making excuses for it is ridiculous.

they were faggot, everything was from process, every charge mueller handed out was from being butthurt people lied to him and his sham investigation.

we had the same baseless claims about Brexit claiming how the russians influenced the vote... Facebook recently came out and said Russians spent a total of 73p ($1) on ads lmao.

>that's nice dear
S E E T H I N G

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>just a man doing the job he was tasked with
oh
Like lying about WMDs in Iraq
or
Hand delivering Uranium to Russia for Uranium One
Dude is dirtier than a neckbeards underwear

Either someone leaked info, or the FBI was """hacked"""

Either way, things don't look good for the feds.

Just wait until the MSM realizes they have to report this, that they can't ignore it and its getting too much discussion.

Just wait until liberals HAVE to acknowledge this, the salt is going to be incredible.

based poo in loo calling out trannies

Your autism is off the charts

Attached: 2ziA7f.jpg (326x294, 18K)

>discord tranny thinks Trump will indicted/jailed...
>lel...
>Bush, Obama and Hillary still scot free
Keep thinkin' anything will happen. If those 3 demons didn't get the rope nobody will. Doesn't matter if Blumpf fucked up or not.

Attached: 1548457412286.gif (480x287, 704K)

>Jesus Christ you're still going at it
A N A L Y
D E S T R O Y E D

Attached: 354deaa3770912621bb816da070346ab--the-frog-united-states.jpg (236x224, 11K)

>Michael Cohen, Trumps lawyer. Status: arrested.
>George Papadopoulos, Trumps foreign policy guy. Status: arrested.
>Alexander Zwaan, Manaforts lawyer. Status: arrested.
>Manafort, Trumps campaign manager. Status: convicted.
>Flynn, Trumps security advisor. Status: plead guilty.
>Roger Stone, Trumps associate. Status: Charged.
Oh boy hes surely clean.

Tell me, in explicit detail, what they are arrested for? What crime did they break?

>Google it for me or you're wrong
This is the IQ required to be part of the GOP

Attached: marijuana-gateway-drug.jpg (432x432, 101K)

Exactly, not one of them has got anything to do with anything Russia related. Everyones gonna be so butthurt when literally nothing happens.

which one of those arrests is related to trump?

Attached: 1545783729768.jpg (955x960, 159K)

No answer, as expected.

For the record, all of them were arrested for process crimes,(lying to Mueller).

I ask again, what actual laws did they break?
bet you won't answer and project something.

Attached: 1411309585337.jpg (251x242, 14K)

Also
>muh collusion
Nobody remembers how Capone fell.

Wow good one

Attached: ojx0l8kF.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Nigger you got thoroughly btfo and couldn't even answer a simple question, shut the fuck up.

ITT
LIBERALS COMPLETELY ASSRAVAGED

Okay this is just sad I'm starting to get embarrassed for you like for real. on a personal level

>Google it is not a argument
Man these shills are getting worse and worse

>Jokes on i'm just pretending to be retarded!

This is the new shill tactic, just act like a complete fucking retard whether you're called out for acting like a complete fucking retard.

so what's the big deal. It sounds lulzy but,
the docs would only be related to the russian charges and nothing else.
no one has seen these docs and if they were available they would probably be loaded with crap.
even if they were publicly available, and since the evidence would eventually be public, the only real complaint is that it would be difficult to find an impartial jury?

Ooooohhhh processed criiimes. I bet the Jews did that right?

Attached: i541460-5130341247373795439.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Mueller can indict deez nutz niqqa

Nice strawman.
Wait, is that the right liberal buzzword? You're probably much more well versed in faggotry than myself.

you're out of your league

Just lmfao

Look at this incel crying because Mueller has nothing

Attached: O3N10vt.jpg (992x744, 70K)

definitely sounds like your buzzword on the count of you using it

Attached: 8CTQDae.png (533x604, 407K)

Kiddo

Attached: d02-2.png (605x596, 171K)

its all a legit witch hunt
archive.vn/ET076

>so whats the big deal

He's compromised his own investigation, there is no saving it at this point. The Russians that he never actually fully intended to bring to court now know exactly what they're being charged with before anything has been scheduled, know how to cover themselves(involving an investigation involving a sitting president, literally cannot get any more delicate than that). If we are to believe this investigation is of the upmost importance, and for Muellers sake it better fucking be, how can ANYONE view this as a transparent and well managed investigation when the results themselves have already been leaked to the very people you're trying to rope in on some conspiracy charge?

The whole thing is botched to fuck, Mueller cannot and will not be able to salvage this investigation and make it look legitimate. He can continue, sure, and I no doubt believe he will try, but the results mean nothing and the entire process is dirty.

He has soiled his own reputation and destroyed the very important integrity towards this complete drainage ditch of money that will go no where and lead towards nothing.

As an american, you should be completely fucking outraged at this man right now. Whether Trump did shit or not(he most likely didn't), this guy literally just pissed away any chance of objective truth ever being revealed, and wasted your money, time and faith the entire time, for two years.

Everyone should be completely fucking livid this happened and was allowed to happen. But Liberals love sucking cock, so they will pretend it all meant something. I'm ashamed to call these faggots American. if any part of you is American you should be outraged this has happened. Mueller has made a complete mockery of his own illegitimate investigation that the people will ultimately end up paying for.

this is all too hilarious

Attached: 1548897530072[1].png (1324x721, 1.57M)

>fully intended to bring to court now know exactly what they're being charged with
it's called discovery. you get to see what the evidence against you is so you can form a defense.

And it was after the election

Attached: 1548169245865.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

It was never meant to be leaked into the press, now its signaling for everyone else to modify their super deep right wing russian drumpf conspiracy story to match up.

He compromised the investigation, and in doing so revealed he really actually had nothing.

You cannot get any more compromised than that.

>liberals lie every day and try to use court of public appeal to misrepresent things
>get mad when it can be easily done back

Take this L faggots, take it and own it.

>revealed he really actually had nothing.
we've known this for a long time though.

Are you silly
The narrative is set Trump is a Russian puppet
Guess who muller works for
Suddenly they start calling the FBI dirty
You know these faggots only double down then triple down they don't care about reality

Attached: 1548250651372.jpg (396x385, 54K)

>$1
Wow. Putin is so broke.

You know what’s sad? Liberals will defend this. I truly weep for you Godless faggots.

>standard liberal reply
>...waiting...waiting...
>supporters of trump are cultists
>trump btfo
>tick tock
>trump is Voldemort
>right side of history

Attached: C6F6D6AF-0999-4C29-BA10-79C101545A39.jpg (900x760, 113K)

It had purpose around 2 years ago, when everyone wasn't actually sure if Trump is retarded or not. Now, it's beating a dead horse. It's just a bunch of retards chasing tails and sucking off each other.

Attached: I don't care anymore, man.png (496x406, 307K)

It never had purpose faggot, it’s not their judgement or decision to make that call.

>Process crimes
I'm so tired of arguing with shitlibs about this on plebbit. They just say "well if they don't have anything to hide why are they lying". It's such a retarded cope argument but because it's technically true they can always get the last word. Or if you say "do you really think that if Mueller had something related to Russia he wouldn't release it by now?" ---> "I'll wait for his investigation to complete, thank you" .

Nothing was compromised really, it's just that Mueller sent out some documents to Russians and they posted them online. That's not even illegal and it's not a leak either.

Mueller's got nothing and we will see some seething cope and copious salt. If somebody checks Reddit I bet they'll see it for themselves.

Nah that guy was straight up suicided, he didn't kill himself. It's like that DC madam woman.

If you point out that some of the people were charged with shit they did while working for the Podestas they lose their shit, too. It's like they are in an alternate reality and only know the barest hints of the story. Orange man bad and all that.

that's cause plebbit is mostly astroturfed by the stupidest millenials that are shilling for the dems through a script. They are on the same level as some guy passing out flyers but they think the entire poltical paradigm is Harry Potter vs Voldemort.

>How badly did he fuck up?

The "Russian Investigation Compromise" is just an excuse to allow people ignore the real conclusion that Trump did NOT collude with the Russians.

Attached: Pepe_Enraged.png (800x800, 860K)

kek

How you can type that entire thought out and be sincere about it... You are aware of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, Barack (Bary hot dog party) Obama, Uranium One and Seth Rich? You have heard of these people/organizations. You’re being a hypocritical faggot where the aforementioned are proven events, but your sleuth Muller has jack shit about a made up story because it was her turn.

Sause on this beuf?

Wh~what happened, user?

>haha just let the government investigate you for 3 years with no oversight and no conclusion on the horizon

I wish I was this dumb. Imagine how bliss life would be with this ignorance.

Wouldnt it be funny if the fbi was "hacked" the same way the dnc was, i.e. a leaker flashdrived the information out?

He gave the Russians his papers and they threw them right back in his face.
Epic.

God damn you motherfuckers are stupid. Trump, Mueller and the MSM are on the same team and the goal is to get the US and Russia into a cold war but this time it'll go hot.

Mueller covered up the Anthrax attack and then lied us into the Iraq war. What more proof do you need? God damn the FBI agent in charge of the Anthrax investigation is calling bullshit.

> nytimes.com/2015/04/09/us/ex-fbi-agent-claims-retaliation-for-dissent-in-anthrax-inquiry.html

They may require Trump to pardon some people but they're on the same team. Remember Schneiderman was threatening charges that Trump couldn't pardon, now he's out of a job.

So many deluded Trumpsters itt clocks ticking shh listen tick tock tick tock tick tock

Attached: 1501867235542.jpg (623x411, 89K)

>March 2010 Secretary Hillary Clinton again intervenes and Uranium One retains Kazakhstan mines

>April 2010 Rosenstein investigation reports significant evidence of U1/RosAtom bribery/corruption associated with acquisition of US Uranium mining rights

>April 2010 President Obama is briefed by Eric Holder regarding illegal activities of Uranium One/RosAtom** in efforts to control ALL US Uranium reserves

>May 2010 Rosenstein/Mueller seal Uranium One/RosAtom bribery/corruption case & **gagged witnesses & informants**

>9/25/2010 RosAtom applies to US State Department and Treasury to acquire Uranium One

>10/5/2010 Because Uranium One/RosAtom bribery/corruption investigation information is hidden, CFIUS allows RosAtom transaction to conclude

>October 2010 Uranium One acquires Uranium mining rights in CO

>12/7/2010 RosAtom completes acquisition of Uranium One

>4/23/2015 Additional secret payments totaling $112M to the Clinton Foundation from Uranium One/RosAtom & affiliates at each stage of process outlined above are discovered by NY Times

>5/17/2017 Rod Rosenstein appointment of Robert Mueller as Special Counsel into Russian government efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election and related matters

It's even worse than that. That uranium was to be sent to Iran and North Korea to builds nuclear bombs. Hilary already gave them SAPs filled with nuclear blueprints and ICBM and NASA technology. All to start WW3.

Hilary and Obama are more evil than a million terrorists combined.

Attached: 1545983760390.jpg (400x322, 45K)

You were talking about deluded...
Mueller has to step over real crimes to search political opponents using process crimes

> That is President of Russia, Mevdev
> Obama did NOTHING after Putin invaded Crimea
> Obama REFUSED to sell Ukraine heavy weapons after
> Obama welcomed ISIS in Syria and armed them in hopes of forcing Assad to a deal, instead it forced Assad to ask for Russian help
> Obama and HRC continued to arm ISIS via CIA gun running from Benghazi
> Mission in Syria was to buy back shoulder fired missiles "and keep out of hands of Al Queda since Hillary broke Libya"
> Stevens found out HRC was moving the shit he was cleaning up to ISIS in Syria
> HRC let him die to shut him up, some say she even paid for the hit then blamed the video, now the stand down order makes more sense
> Around same time Mattis leaves Obama team being Fired by Obama for also balking at this plan
> Flynn who was Obama's DNI (top spy) was also pissed about arming ISIS and simply pusing them back out of Iraq into syria to fight Assad instead of destroying them
> This is why Trump said he knew better/more than Obama's Generals HE DID
> His plan was annihilation Obama's was "degraded and ultimately destroy"
> ISIS IS GONEGONE THANKS TO TRUMP
> EU is filled with millions of new Muslim immigrants due to Obama/HRC plan in Syria

>John Kerry admits Obama’s Plot to Disrupt Middle East using ISIS (2013

youtu.be/oeLfC4_dhPU?t=60

Attached: 22801528-mmmain.jpg (620x356, 41K)

"Hillary sends her thanks for the $145M, Bill loved the hookers after getting the $500,000 check at your place, I will make sure the Uranium is delivered on time... now I am off to ridicule Romney in the press about Muh Cold War is calling.. and Palin who says she sees you from her house.. (laughs)'"
Peter Strozks admits Obama lied and not only knew about HRC secret server, he SENT HER EMAILS

youtube.com/watch?v=AP96roY1sI4&feature=youtu.be&t=35580
Rod's own words: "No impact to election results"

youtube.com/watch?v=hlGm5tse8ek&feature=youtu.be&t=320

Attached: bs-ed-putin-obama-20161030.jpg (614x398, 67K)

NO there there

The FBI opened a counterintelligence investigation into whether President Donald Trump was a Russian agent just days after he fired James Comey.
But days after the FBI opened the probe, Peter Strzok, the bureau’s lead investigator on the Russia matter, expressed concern that “there’s no big there there” regarding the collusion investigation.
Special counsel Robert Mueller took over the counterintelligence investigation.
A top FBI counterintelligence official expressed concern that there was “no big there there” in the Trump collusion investigation just days after the bureau formally opened an investigation into whether President Trump was acting as a foreign agent of Russia.

“You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern there’s no big there there,” Peter Strzok, who then served as deputy chief of FBI counterintelligence, wrote to FBI lawyer Lisa Page on May 18, 2017.

The text message took on new significance Friday after The New York Times reported that the FBI opened a counterintelligence investigation against Trump after the May 9, 2017 firing of James Comey as FBI director.

It was already known that the FBI had opened an obstruction of justice investigation into Trump over Comey’s ouster, but the counterintelligence investigation had not been reported. Both components of the investigations were referred to Robert Mueller when he was appointed special counsel on May 17, 2017. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who issued a letter recommending Comey’s firing, likely approved the investigative angle. He has overseen the Mueller probe since its inception.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-03 at 9.14.04 AM.png (575x391, 422K)

The idea the left care about "crimes" and want equal justice under the law is laughable

Attached: 6xwy.jpg (900x464, 80K)

So how was the steele dossier used to get fisa warrants 2 years before it existed on carter page in 2014?

THE TRUTH IS FLABBERGASTING AND KILLS LIBS

Attached: Tell_the_truth.jpg (1580x2260, 690K)

5 FISAs warrants,

yet Carter Page Walks free,

they did it just to spy,

on things they shouldn't see..

Jr paid no $$, got no dirt,

Trump never built a tower...

But Hillary and Obama sold Putin uranium

and got $145 million dollars!

they paid GRU for fake dirt on Trump,

used a fake FISA to spy and hunt.

Colluding with spies and Fusion GPS,

to plant fake stories in the press.

They chase Roger Stone for any mention

yet ignore DNC evidence to steal an election!

Obama, Hillary and their DOJ plot,

will soon find out, what it feels like

to get indict.ments!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 10.24.25 AM.png (439x516, 212K)

((LAUGHS IN FAKE INVESTIGATION))

Attached: vp1hajY.jpg (718x1374, 244K)

Does anyone even care anymore ? The investigation will continue into 2028 and Trump will be long gone as the greatest president of all time

six questions

Attached: AxrSx56.jpg (722x4226, 482K)

BTFO

Attached: 3moonMN.jpg (1172x2476, 867K)

first day on the job, son?

[Washing evidence]

We now know the FBI used an article from Yahoo News as independent corroboration for the Steele dossier when, in fact, Steele had talked to the news outlet.

If the FBI knew Steele had that media contact before it submitted the article, it likely would be guilty of circular intelligence reporting, a forbidden tactic in which two pieces of evidence are portrayed as independent corroboration when, in fact, they originated from the same source.

These issues are why the FBI email chain, kept from most members of Congress for the past two years, suddenly landed on the declassification list.

Yet, 10 months after the probe started and a month after Robert Mueller was named special counsel in the Russia probe, Comey cast doubt on the the Steele dossier, calling it “unverified” and “salacious” in sworn testimony before Congress.

Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page further corroborated Comey’s concerns in recent testimony before House lawmakers, revealing that the FBI had not corroborated the collusion charges by May 2017, despite nine months of exhaustive counterintelligence investigation.

Sources tell me the email chain provides the most direct evidence the bureau, and possibly the DOJ, had reasons to doubt the Steele dossier before the FISA warrant was secured.

Sources say that the specifics of the email chain remain classified, but its general sentiments about the Steele dossier and the media contacts have been discussed in non-classified settings.

“If these documents are released, the American public will have clear and convincing evidence to see the FISA warrant that escalated the Russia probe just before Election Day was flawed and the judges (were) misled,” one knowledgeable source told me.

Congressional investigators also have growing evidence that some evidence inserted into the fourth and final application for the FISA — a document signed by current Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein — was suspect.

Attached: 2h17e0.jpg (620x400, 51K)