It's a simple question

It's a simple question.

Are we winning, Jow Forums?

Attached: omAqme.png (930x1060, 333K)

Thousands of journo laids off in a week. MAga kid smirking destroying the MSM. You tell me.

sure

Attached: 1539457774403.jpg (971x546, 70K)

we will see in 2020

No.

Attached: Joseph_McCarthy.jpg (996x1191, 516K)

Seems to be moving in that direction. Lotta road to go tho.

no, not the long game. anyone who thinks otherwise should travel more.

No, but the powers that be will like for you to think otherwise.

Attached: TO THE DEATH.gif (400x205, 2.05M)

Yes. More behind the scenes. But yes ...I mean his could we lose to (((them))). Kek

Attached: unnamed (1).jpg (289x373, 22K)

***how could we lose+++

Attached: henry_waxman.jpg (324x348, 29K)

:)

Attached: 6a00d834515c6d69e201310ff6d4c7970c-320wi.jpg (240x289, 20K)

never stopped winning. if you are not personally winning, it is because you are not trying.

You guys have no idea how much we’re winning right now. But you will.

No, anyone saying otherwise is coping.
Unless these people think muh triggered libz is the extent of the fights boundaries.

They have armies, empires, the courts, the police, the politicians, unlimited funds and millions of willing servants.
Kalergi is already happening while the people squabble in safety online

We're definitely winning, or they wouldn't be so much pressure from outside groups.

We were trying to do something?

no but Israel sure is

Attached: trumpcuck1548689582354.jpg (846x571, 122K)

no. you all die.
maga haha

If by winning you mean getting enough people to notice bullshit that a societal imposion doesn't happen, then it's a maybe. It's heading in that direction though.

Unfortunately even if collapse is avoided, it's still going to get a lot worse for at minimum a couple decades before it starts improving again. Make appropriate preparations and prepare to deal with persecution regardless of your race, sex, political leanings, income or marital status. All will be attacked since we're dealing with people who want to rule over a pile of ashes, as long as it means they're in power.

I beg to differ famalam. Populism and right wings ideology are rising in Europe and the EU is in full damage control against Italy, Hungary, or even movements like the Yellow Vests. We still have a fucking long way to go, but it's going our way for now, slowly but surely. I'm just hoping that it isn't too late.

State legislatures passing laws that permit post-birth abortion.
You tell me.

Am I still banned

Attached: 1539797162451.jpg (960x960, 118K)

Ehh maybe.
I don't really know anymore.

Definitely losing on every front. Wall, economy, higher wage gap, stagnant wages, lost on shutdown, lost on healthcare, Russia story hasnt gone away and is looking more clear he did work with them, no one locked up other than his people, no swamp drained (infact it is larger than before), lost midterms, NY just passed baby killing up to 8 months, Trump got owned by Pelosi, it's now illegal to boycott Israel... Yeah, magajews are just coping right now. Their Rabbi has failed them

These niggers post blacked and I post a few celeb nudes and I get BANNED FOR THREE FUCKING DAYS ? JESUS CHRIST.

Attached: 20190131_010458.jpg (1440x1540, 778K)

Advance has halted for a time being and only small victories are gainned time and time.

Mostly we are better at handling attrition

>I'm just hoping that it isn't too late.
80years too late.
Yellow vests are taking photos with their hands up, we arent winning any prizes.

pffft henlo conservatard, real right wingers know abortion is a good thing for demographics.

YES WE ARE FREE TO CONDUCT RAIDS WITHOUT PROBLEMS ON NU POL NOW

I don't know user, I don't know. But we have to keep fighting.

Attached: 1546030022245.jpg (1024x830, 74K)

Remove memeflag and say that again.

How are they supposed to shot?!?
They don't have fingers to pull the trigger!

dunno..how many protection laws did israel pass in your government this month
When is it legal to abort a child again?
How's that wall
48 billion
etc

>Are we winning
What do you mean by "we", Peasant?

It's too late to win without casualties, but it's still possible, you seem a bit too blackpilled. hang in there, we'll go through it.

We're winning and losing in parallel, so it's hard to say.

Populist governments across the world that were once drawing a mere 3-5% of the vote are now coalition partners in government.

The bad guys are increasingly motivated because of this. One oft-mentioned factor is their explicit turn to authoritarian tactics: deplatforming, censorship, imprinsoment etc. as well as very clear anti-white messaging without any option for obedient whites to remain onboard, unless they increasingly jump through ever-degrading hoops.

Now, many people including myself, can't retreat into a 90s style 'oh it's just crazy conspiracy people' because one has to just look outside.

America probably won't pop off for 20 years, we'll know for sure by then