Be a fullblown Commie

>Be a fullblown Commie
>Parents gift a 200k house
>'Maybe private property isn't so bad after all.'
I am about to kms. AMA

Attached: X3VhaGH.gif (325x245, 198K)

Why the fuck did you come to Jow Forums ?

>now that I have things of value, maybe communism isn’t such a great idea
Shocker.

For the Wisdom, of course

>200k house

not even worth my time, serf.

>I am about to kms. AMA

Before you kys gift me this house. Comrade.

Livestream and link here, faggot.

Attached: 7F96911B95DE48B0B777888AA6656FCA.jpg (464x503, 31K)

Pls share vlad I want comfy European summer home

Attached: 1548900075363.jpg (757x768, 210K)

It's perfectly natural user. 90% of the people who are leftist when they are young are republican by the time they are 30. That's where new conservatives come from.

What's more likely? You are born wise and become dumber as you gain more experience with life, or the opposite?

Attached: 1536710636403.jpg (1800x1080, 1.18M)

Stop being a stereotype and make something of your life. It is never as bad as you think it is.

>200K

What, you think you're some kind of 1 percenter now? You cuck, Bezos makes that much every fucking second. He made 300 million PER DAY last year.

Attached: 1463793259143.png (548x344, 148K)

Send me your tech. I could use it to upgrade my shit.

Being left wing sure. Being a full blown commie? Voting only to spite the rich right up until you have something worth anything? You should kill yourself.

The generations that had their personal wealth increase became more conservative. Those days are over. No one who struggles to afford basic necessities as an Uber driver despite their college degrees is going to suddenly run out in support of supply side economics.

Now it's your chance to recognize that communism is jewish and transcend into full blown fascist

Now he has to split it all with a roasty.

Attached: 1547128304180.jpg (926x764, 267K)

Get on with it then, you pampered piece of shit. You fuckers with your rich parents and inherited assets are everything wrong with the world today. You should give it all away and become a christian monk. Repent the evil of thy disgusting affluence, or burn with the rest of your fellow repugnant, overfed pustules.

what's wrong fag no skills, creativity or work ethic to do projects around the house?

Nah, i work at the construction, I'll be fine. It's just that it feels like I am betraying my core beliefs. I am too lazy and greedy to refuse.

>life goes well and has no reason to resent humanity anymore
>wants to kill himself
Typical leftist

Wait, you understand the distinction between private property and personal property, right?

Sell it and give to the poor.

>Parents gift a 200k house
>flag
>fullblown Commie

Too fat in all the ways

>you gain more

property

>When I was a child, I talked like a child, Ihought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.

You're on your way buddy, good luck.

The house can be used to generate rent whether I'll choose to do so or not, so in my mind it's a private property

Kek, I remember watching that on the news, way back when.

Said every Capitalist ever

>I am too lazy and greedy to refuse.

Behold, the reason why communism never fucking works.

Communism is only really appealing to those who have nothing. As soon as you own something of value and importance you'll do everything to hold on to it.

this :^)

Your profiting from activity that produces nothing. You are a surplus-labour parasite to the proletariat.

Except, of course, the old myths tell of a political ideology long past, which allows for private property as well as collective organisation....

>commies are poor fags jealous of people that have stuff
More at 11...

>be a full blown commie
nope
You clearly never had a real understanding of communism.
>Don't worry about kys
>you get the wall anyway

Attached: b9255ab2-14dd-4881-8f71-922e25485b29.jpg (995x1284, 397K)

>le no one knows what true communism is but me
please just go back to r*ddit