Democrat Delegate consider Insect Lives more important than Babies freshly-born

>The Democratic Virginia delegate who has recently come under fire for sponsoring a bill in the Virginia House of Delegates that would allow the termination of a pregnancy up to 40 weeks old, is also the chief patron of a bill that would protect the lives of “fall cankerworms” during certain months.

>Democratic Virginia Del. Kathy Tran introduced “House Bill No. 2495 – Fall cankerworm; spraying prohibited during certain months” on Jan. 9, the same day as “House Bill No. 2491 — Abortion; eliminate certain requirements.”

>Tran came under fire Tuesday for her support of legislation that would allow an abortion to be performed just moments before the birth of a child

>“Where it’s obvious a woman is about to give birth…would that be a point at which she could still request an abortion?” Republican Del. Todd Gilbert asked Tran. (RELATED: Trump Rips Virginia Democrats On Abortion Comments)

>“My bill would allow that, yes,” she confirmed.

>Tran’s other piece of legislation aims to protect insects such as “gypsy moths” and “cankerworms.”

dailycaller.com/2019/01/31/kathy-tran-caterpillars-same-day-abortion/

Attached: Capture.jpg (840x474, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DBbMTBtrvb0
youtube.com/watch?v=WyDdjsZut8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=umaHY7XGDUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would like a gif of Tran wincing like I've heard she did when she was asked if the mother begins labor and is dilating for birth and then decides to murder her baby that would be okay. I heard she winced. She is a mother of four children. I wonder if she ccould go first and have her children undergo post birth abortion

Attached: 1548858299406.jpg (612x612, 116K)

>She is a mother of four children.
Makes you wonder what her children must think lol
Not gonna lie. would make me sweat.

Attached: 1547629521202.png (533x455, 188K)

Honestly she's a savage cunt who knows what she's doing for the sake of gaining popularity with the radical left, and dehumanizing babies.

youtu.be/DBbMTBtrvb0

Attached: Kathy Tran Baby Killer.jpg (931x524, 61K)

I would like a gif of side by side of human in utero development and fucking caterpillars eating leaves. These liberals are not human if they can't stomach the squishing of caterpillars but want to murder viable unborn term babies. The next 500 caterpillars I see will be squished and I will scream the name "Tran" as I do it.

Tfw you know you are doing something evil, but you're too weak to turn back.

Attached: Jew_Woman.webm (720x404, 451K)

And remember:
youtube.com/watch?v=WyDdjsZut8Y

People like this wont exist any longer in NY. Soon following everyelse.
Babies if surviving abortion have no more protection

I know my mother and she wanted me. If ever I was faced with my mother that wanted to abort me like this I'd have punched her in the face. Fucking pure evil desires the death of the unborn

Can you imagine when she is disciplining you "go to your room" she could be calling for a doctor to come over and perform your abortion

Too weak because muh donors want the Bill passed and Tran the baby killer wants muh gibs

True.
Honestly all the talk about aborting until consciousness forms, like 3yo etc.
Doesnt really even seem like a step up. I mean killing a baby is pretty much the worse it gets.
But wouldnt be suprised if that comes next.

And like I wrote in other threads old people.
Heard politicans talk about it before.
60yo, get a little payout by the government. Make a nice worldtrip and when you come home beeing surrounded by your loving family you take a nice little painless pill and go to sleep.
You wouldnt cause problems for others would you know user.

I would just hope its better shit than for babies in the womb.
Poisoning me with a injection that takes 24h while the bitch carries me around.
Next day if not dead another shot.
Thrown away by sucking out the brain and crushing the skull.

Some asians really are insects, sorry pol for ever doubting you
, POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Cannot we just abort leftists ?

asian american chinks and gooks it was you need to watch out for murrika.
Saw some of them making left wing demos etc.

You know... it’s for anencephaly and other terrible conditions where the kid isn’t “really” a kid and letting them die naturally a few days later would spoil the organs that could be donated and make a viable sick baby live.

why do these morons think their opinion is worth recording and uploading?
I hate when im trying to find a video but all i get is someone pausing that very video every 10 seconds to explain to me how i should feel about it and show off how enlightened they are debating something that can't reply

Where’s Mark Wahlberg when you need him?

Attached: 59B0E3F8-B92E-4EC0-B343-4F5EE9DF0285.jpg (564x447, 22K)

Yeah thats not what the bill says though.
Mothers health it says.
Can be interpreted anyway you want. Stress influences your health.
And the best part about babies not being a person anymore lol
Alot of niggers in prison are actually already requesting to be released.
Because killing a pregnant women isnt double murder anymore. Falcon punching her or something isnt murder but assault now.

But go on and try to justify this shit. Fucking slippery slope was real.

Or they could just chop it up and put bits of it into your vaccine

The official stance on Jow Forums about abortion is:
>What race is the fetus?

Tbh I’m fine with old people getting put down. They become a net drain on everything around them after a while.

The worst is when they no longer have the motor skills or reaction speed necessary to drive competently but still think they should be behind the wheel.

I'd expect the US to be in it's age of decadence. Sexual perversion in the US has become rampant. The USD has debased through comparing the USD it's value back in 1900 to today's USD. Weapons are seen as immoral, while the society itself is suffering from moral relativism and it's consequences. These consequences are just the symptoms of moral relativism.
Infanticide is rampant in decadent civilizations too, just look at the Roman empire. Where they see children younger than 3 years old as not human.
How ironic is the political agenda? Is it rather a philosophical suicide?

>Where they see children younger than 3 years old as not human.
I actually didnt know that.
I knew there are many similarities though between rome and today.
I heard that there were women like feminists as well. Never could find the information again though.
They had a name as well. Wish I would have saved it.

>Tran’s other piece of legislation aims to protect insects such as “gypsy moths”
This seems unlikely. We've been taking fairly drastic blanket measures to deal with the damn things for decades, as when their population spikes, they almost completely defoliate a stunning amount of oak trees. They are invasive, and have spread across half the U.S. if not more. I don't see why any legislation would 'aim' to protect them. They're invasive, have no serious predators over here, and basically are only controlled because they occasionally massively succumb to disease.

Look for Sir John Glubb, he's got a lot of books written.
Especially read book from pic related

Attached: FateOfEmpires.jpg (286x444, 25K)

Will do user.

Do you agree with that this book should be included in the history curriculum?

WHO
FUCKING
CARES
ABOUT
ABORTION

Jesus Christ, America is a fucking disease.

>Using decadent language
Maybe Islam is going to take over. If you remain decadent civilizationally, this will be inevitable.
Watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=umaHY7XGDUc