Black history month

On the eve of black history month this strong black gentleman survived a racist and homophobic attack by 3 trump humpers as they tied a rope and made a noose around his neck.
You sorry ass white boys will never break us strong black men, we run your country and your women's bedrooms. I'm getting head from a snowbunny rn you hoe ass racists.

Attached: 5ad6936c4f824.image.jpg (400x266, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RekRZre-aKo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Benz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

"on the eve"

no nigger talks like this you jew rat. fucking neck urself

>Strong black men
Nigger

Attached: 1473335065355.gif (240x287, 277K)

>...racist and homophobic attack by 3 trump humpers...

3? Was he one of the assailants? Last I heard it was 2. Has the truth that this was a hoax finally revealed?

lol remember this bitch ass white boy, look at his face hahahah look how scared he is. y'all really think you can win a race war when we bigger, stronger, faster and taking your women?

Attached: download.jpg (310x162, 8K)

no proof, hoax hate
yawn, moving on

>no written language
what history?
you need to be able to write shit down to have a history africa, you only just started doing that. aside from a couple ancient empires above the sahara there was no written language.

we literally have no fucking idea about your history. nobody does

an entire month for this
they built some mud huts the end
theres your african history minute

Bruh I want to Loyola University Chicago. I'm like 135 IQ, stupid ass

>replying to b8
stop
>also
sage

jew. no doubt. also went.

Attached: 1417951979556.jpg (828x1250, 375K)

No shit he's scared. He's a retard this been kidnapped, tied up, and beaten by a bunch of a assholes for no reason. What the fucks you point? You think this shit scares any of us? Get lost.

We built a little something called the While House after you British backs mounties burned it down, we invented doorknobs, cars (Yes, Karl Benz was black, sorry wh*toid) gas mask and so on. Stay in your lane white boy.

dear filthy fucking nigger: it means nothing that you went to a university as an affirmative action student just because they needed two more niggers, and we all know its not possible for you to have an IQ higher than 71.

Attached: 1536733891122.jpg (500x600, 32K)

Colonial oppression and the mistreatment of black Africans by European whites held Africa back. Since we've been offered the same opportunities and institutions as whites we've excelled beyond whites, almost Asian levels of success.

Yale 2015 looks like an inclusive place and feeds right into the point I made hereWe've excelled beyond you wh*toids

wow!!! doorknobs.... they needed something to suck on and then the white man came around and put it on doors.... what else...peanutbutter gasmaks? you invented putting a bag over your head and the white man perfected it.... its like we draw inspiration from watching a silly monkey do random things...nigger

Justice for Jussie!

you are really telling me those niggers and purple haired spics are not there just because the white mans institution took pity on your sorry asses? how are the rest of your brothers doing?? selling crack i see... also... now that the educators are all jews... you can even get your nigger friends out of KFC and into college

I see you conveniently skipped over vehicles, you know, possibly he most important invention in the 20th Century. BTW I just nutted in my snowbunny mouth, wanna see?

>we've excelled beyond whites, almost Asian levels of success.
you ARE kangz
amazing

the blacks made it everybody. africa is civilized now. finally we can move on. black history month is now black future month because its looking bright

>we built the white house
just cause you laid bricks doesnt mean you built shit! wonder what race the architects were???

just cause juan and tyrone laid the bricks for the trump hotels doesnt mean they fucking built them... slave labor is all you are blackie

If more Black's were subjected to institutions in the west we'd succeed even more, probably put you cracker asses on Mars by now, but you whites in the west have to hoard institutional powers (soon to be ours). Than we inviting all of Africa to North America

oh i didnt know henry ford was black! oh were the inventors of the airplane black??? hahahahahaha and you think anyone cares about some degenerate methmouth white girl whos gonna get pregnant with a mudbaby and who will raise the little nigglet by herself while youre inprison??? yawwwwwwwnnnnnn

>Which races were architects
You already know they was black, stupid asss. His name was Jerome Hoban.

Karl Benz was black, idiot, he the inventor of the car

now i feel compelled to defend blacks because its feeling too edgy in here and i was being edgy as well.

lets say something positive about blacks in general
a lot of good music like jazz and blacks were big in big band and early rock. they can run fast and nothing wrong with that. jamaican patties, we all like those. theres got to be more, help me out here.

invent space travel and send whites to colonize mars?? didn't know NASA was the nigger astronutter spacial associachun n shiet

Subway was closed at 9pm but nigger said he was inside around 2am.
I think I've read that there's footage of the nigger within the Subway. I'm confused.

Attached: 1548923321378.jpg (640x658, 131K)

That's right home, Sly & the Family Stone inventeds rock n roll, you whiteys welcome

go suck nigger dick somewhere else cuck

he looks white to me, i guess thats the joke

Attached: Carl_Benz.png (800x1122, 716K)

He had a black grand dad

hey man we are human and we all do better when we all do better

>black history

kek

Attached: negro with no arm.jpg (800x800, 87K)

Seriously kys fucking nigger.

Attached: chained nigger.jpg (553x573, 94K)

Attached: black on white crime.jpg (1342x9564, 2.68M)

karl benz
>black
you are about the dumbest monkey ever....too dumb... this level of trolling can only come from the wit of a white man.... touche bro

Attached: download-1.jpg (132x186, 4K)

> Second post has intentional bad grammar and spelling mistakes
> after called out for being too literate to be shadow person
> pottery

You’re very bad at this, Ira.

never any niggers at the shooting range

idk ask this negro

Attached: nog head punched in.gif (320x240, 2.89M)

>karl benz
>black
you have got to be the stupidest nigger here
your 70iq is really showing

Attached: wot.jpg (225x224, 5K)

gotta give credit... you did fool me a bit... sir, your nigger acting is top notch... i bet you even sat in front of your computer in black face and all.... great job user... i give you and your white girlfriend my blessing

This is now a nigger hate thread

Attached: negro demon shot by cops.webm (480x270, 2.88M)

Is something fun about a disability? Cuz I thought being a wh*toid is a disability as well.

>fat ass 700 lbs old white man beats up a HS teen
Wow what a victory

Attached: nigger hanging.gif (182x325, 3.93M)

i am aware that 11% of the population commits over half the violent crimes according to fbi crime stats thanks yes. i know.

but hey, thats not every black person. and some of that is conditioning. like us they were also brainwashed and socially engineered into something they should be better then.

lots of black people are alright

SavageDestructionOfTyrone/10

Attached: chained negro trash.jpg (1000x1496, 159K)

lol dis nigga here! took us all for a ride... now im like... shiiiieeeeetttt

He had a black grand dad so he black

No they are our racial enemies you coward pussy

Attached: NIGGER RHYME.jpg (336x450, 25K)

Kek.

We
Wuz
White Germans
and Sheeeit

it was all for nothing, the guy is just some nerd in blackface having fun, he did good

Proof he is lying: its a nigger
Have a sage coon

is it possible to measure the crime prevented

>lots of black people are alright

No, some black people act right. They all have that deep hatred for whites. They will all chimp out.

Stop minimizing this you racist, it was 4 attackers.

Attached: 437BE8E0-9BA2-4AB0-8C77-224C1BCE9C21.jpg (245x398, 38K)

This now a black excellence thread

Attached: rszredo2.jpg (750x352, 30K)

Attached: 836B3568-7A80-4C14-A43F-9F3D81FDB49F.jpg (657x1022, 209K)

Lewis Latimer bet y'all wh*toids never heard of him

Attached: 1_WkQ8KGXa4pYNuUS6ol_jLQ.jpg (1600x799, 144K)

hahahhahahah why you do us like that white user?? just to get our blood boiling in the morning?? my disdain for niggers today will be extra strong.... well... off to work... time to teach inner city niggrolites and watch them fail at math.

that's boring though and we are better then that
we can lead the way forward and they will follow or be conquered for their own benefit. genocide is gay. most people are basically just people

Attached: 2BE8686C-C4D4-4767-8138-2E95F732717E.jpg (206x244, 17K)

Fuck niggers!

Attached: coal-black-1.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>you will never be that smug

Attached: 1515824899736.jpg (618x412, 15K)

Otis boykin, ever learn about Otis at school? Nope, this why black history month important

thats just bitter extremist opinion because you always take things too far because u all mad and shit nigga

There’s no point debating people like you, you just need to be put in a labor camp for the rest of your worthless life, leaf

Attached: 3B3E6D4F-E723-48C4-B611-D980E7777CED.jpg (278x282, 13K)

This is Sly Stone, he taught Eric Clapton how to play guitar

Attached: MI0003683682.jpg (400x319, 21K)

rake me

Attached: 1548855856319.jpg (240x210, 18K)

Never say never! Cheer up user

Attached: 4A78CADC-A591-46B5-AFE4-72A71583A990.png (500x499, 66K)

heres how it went.... white man; boy!!! fetch me a bulb there....
lewis; shiieeettt cracka ass mofugga imma put lil dust n shit rite in that bolb,
white man; oh that actually works out!!!
lewis..... shiiieeeettt

Geee might just be another hoax. He needs proof because his word is no good. That and blacks have never pulled this before.
Am l rite? Am l rite?

This is Willie Dixon, Led Zeppelin and the dpos ripped off all their songs from him

Attached: williedixon_001.jpg (606x700, 51K)

das rite!!!

now tell us about the black beetle they kept backstage that really composed all their music....

This is BB King, he had 17 children, that's black excellence

Attached: bbking_001-3.jpg (684x700, 49K)

>I'm confused.
nothing to be confused about. nog made it up.

So now its 3 trump supporters? What happened to only 2 trump supporters?
Why is it 2 black guys that police are looking for as people of interest?

Oh my god...oh my god. These negros are really consuming the HuWhyte male. This really gets under your skin.lol...That a dark as tar negro can score a better looking white woman than 90% of you Alt right incels.

Attached: 1644001E-272F-4B09-965A-9BA185C97CC1.jpg (1400x720, 314K)

Funny thing is the nog started that fight (he wasnt in high school by the way) Just a loud mouth nigger like you, who got put in his place, just like you would.

youtube.com/watch?v=RekRZre-aKo

Attached: nigger drawing.jpg (294x360, 83K)

Can you show us a timespamped picture of your hand? I have it on good authority that you aren't actually black.

Holy shit, spread this boys.

Look at the expression of sexual satisfaction om that white females face. She finally with a real man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Benz
You should add this information; don't forget to include your source.

How much are your lifts for the big 3? Can you send a timestamped picture of your torso? I want to understand how strong you brave shitposters are. I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Deal?

First off, kill all niggers.

Second, kill all the faggot niggers first.

Idk....maybe we can trade dick pics, bro?

lelelelel this video is great, god bless white cops that shoot dirty nigger demons dead

Attached: gettyimages-515177788-594x594.jpg (443x594, 55K)

Attached: nigger demons hanging.jpg (600x795, 61K)

>Bragging about IQ on an anime pedophile board

Attached: f88.gif (500x500, 197K)

Oh okay you're completely out of shape gotcha. Troll on then you noodle armed little bitch of a man. At least you can do that openly and not get your teeth bashed down your throat if you attempted it IRL. I'm off to the gym then. I'll be at the range this weekend with the lads. Enjoy changing the world through shitposting. Meanwhile, im swole as fuck and ringing steel at 500m. Peace bitch.

looks like he dindu nuffin to me

Stop with this fucking meme, we dont instinctively hate whites. I never hated you fuckers. During daycare, I remember thinking white kids were just like me, only lighter and mysteriously more adept at math. It wasnt until I saw pictures of white men whipping niggers in school books that I started to feel some way.

The Jews have painted a very pretty picture for us by playing on our insecurity and redirecting blame towards whites. It's a convenient psychological alternative to personal accountability and finally accepting our true hominid natures. They push us to be more confident and uppity than we deserve to be, which just pisses off whites more who in turn piss us off more when they shoot up a school to relieve their frustrations.

Hahahaha Sage

Found the race obsessed black heeb israeDASright

Attached: 789DB6ED-C4A0-48FD-8EB0-318B30052C07.jpg (1064x1280, 443K)