What do you think of Japan?

What do you think of Japan?

Do you think it is good nation if you compare with America?

Attached: Flag_of_Japan.png (1200x800, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20080224063624/http://www5.ocn.ne.jp/~magi9/isracame.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=PLvWDYb2ORI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s very ”alive” compared to America

What do you mean?

American society is more dynamic and changing all days

It’s a nice place but Korea is better

japan is not such a place to good live or work, korea is better and has more culture and food

Am very ashame to be Japanese, wrongly we call East Sea “sea of japan” despite Korea has legal and moral right to name, extreme right wing fellaciousness

everyday I wish japan was more like America and regocnise crime againt Korean women and build golden statue of woman sit on bench to show repent and humilification at father’s wicked

japan anime is not japan anime because made in Korea 100 precent%, outsource Korea studio, the japan is a meme, real country is angry and stupid child touching dog religione, not Christian like Korea

t. 在日

We were only alive in the early days were we let fate decide our destiny. As a democratic republican, I believe the feds have too much power and with them arching over us we’ve lost our freedom and our fate.

its going to change dramatically in the next 30 years. i love it here but i'll be retiring in my mother land

are koreans with japanese proxies a meme?

many japene have learn shame about injustice but it cannot be said because Japanese right wing is terrist and enemy of peace, never once have japan apologize or paid reparation

japan sold defective ship to Korea which sank in ocean and drowned 300 high school children, japan will never forgiven for murder of Korea children from samurai period until modern time

Nanking never happened & Emperor Hirahito did nothing wrong.
I wouldn't be against Australia becoming a Japanese prefecture, unify against the Chinese (Aussie, just on holidays in the US)

Attached: IMG_1648.jpg (2000x1333, 200K)

this is why you fucks get bullied in japan. go back to your fucking gookhole

Give nukes

Unironically yes. Sage and hide.

>same writing style
>similar grammatical errors
should have been obvious to me from the beginning that you're samefagging

Jew can fuck off, just like Japanese dog crying about my 6 momillion atom bombs, we wuz bomb for no reason honorable did no do nuffin
Japan robbed Korea like khazar empire boy robbed Germans, burned for justice
japenes are Israel of pacific

You're a Gaijin fucking gook. Go back to Korea.

I LOVE JAPAN, PERIOD.

Man not even North Korea cries as much about Japs as Sorks do
Kimmy needs to annex your ass pronto

Attached: a7nsoznfvab21[1].png (540x243, 117K)

I also love japan flag with period stain

Since America is not a Nation (it's a State), and Japan is still a Nation (people connected in a unity of blood), Japan wins.

If you're just comparing two political entities, their states, the order by which they choose to run themselves, they're both totally fucked and owned by the world bank.

Japan is proven with great preposterance of evidence to be lost tribe of Israel
web.archive.org/web/20080224063624/http://www5.ocn.ne.jp/~magi9/isracame.htm
A truthful Japanese scholar (VERY rare!) have proved with shofar, phylacteries and split eat of deer
Even today japanese carry replica of Jewish magic ark of the covenant in summer festival with lewd male baring of breast in penis strap thong, also a giant penis is carried to worship, Jewish obsession with penis is documented strongly on Jow Forums, who can deny?
go to japan and oven yourself

Japan has no unity of blood it is a mixture of ancient Chinese peasant(Yayoi) with pilipine negrito tribe(Jomon) with Okinawa breed monkey and some kind of retarded Russian cousin of Ainu
japan is a biggest mutt of asia, pure monkey muttery with mixing for 10k thousand year never stop
Ainu most famous achievement is tie string around the penis

I've lived in both countries. They both have their own problems, but are both generally very awesome places to be.

Some places in America are more beautiful than Japan and vice versa

dystopian in its own ways

Attached: 1546471718230.png (746x525, 6K)

Nope, ya'll need jesus.
Worship jesus and you'll be better.

Korea is very Christian country, with better morals and no abuse of children like Japanese pagan who copulates young shrine maiden with magic tree

Fuck Japan and their anime 2d waifu bullshit! They have corrupted the minds of young white men to leave their white countrymen to work as English teachers in Japan to pursue their yellow fever.

Look at Japanese christians on YouTube, Kai

Korea is circumcise to show covenant with God, Korean with a penis that is like the penis of Jesus

They deserved three

You guys need to find a balance. You can take pride in your country without being like >Since America is not a Nation (it's a State),
America is (sort of) a civic nation.

>and Japan is still a Nation (people connected in a unity of blood)
That's not what nation means. Hell, that's not even what ethnicity means, and ethnicity is closer to that than nation.

>na·tion
>/ˈnāSH(ə)n/
>noun
>a large body of people united by common descent, HISTORY, CULTURE, OR LANGUAGE, inhabiting a particular country or territory.

Racial purity is a retarded concept invented to justify slavery. Japan is an empire that was so successful most of the people it conquered now consider themselves Japanese. Imperialism is generally a shit policy, but you guys made it work.

I stayed in Japan for half a year, traveling around and shit. Now I want to live there. The countryside is absolutely amazing, and I've never met more hospitable people than the ones living there. But the big cities can fuck off, perhaps with the exception of Miyazaki.

Japanese Christian is a very small minority because Japanese step on the picture of Christ, some Christian in nuclear bombed city, probably praying to God for another bomb to save them from the horror of life live as a Japanese

Imagine actually working hard and not being a disgusting piece of shit just looking for ways to jew out of work

Miyazaki is only good city in japan due to proximity to Korea and many Korean live there

youtube.com/watch?v=PLvWDYb2ORI

I didn't notice that. But the city itself is very nice, people are very friendly, and the weather is great.

Attached: miyazaki-explore-miyazaki-city-137369.jpg (800x533, 91K)

>1 post by this ID
baffling

imagine defending japanese work culture and being a disgusting piece of shit just looking for ways to good goy into work

Attached: japanese work suicides.png (1689x345, 69K)