Ice Lasers??

Hear me out. We all know that the California wildfires were caused by a government terrorist attack using lasers, and now that the government has lasers, they may be testing ice lasers on the Midwest. The government wants to freeze the country to push their global warming narrative

Attached: 694B868F-DCAE-49B2-8140-34891F7085BA.jpg (590x472, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7jT5rbE69ho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if they push all of the cold south with their weather weapons, won't that warm the ice caps?

Attached: PassAlong.jpg (1653x859, 704K)

Yeah that’s the point, in the spring they’ll push global warming even more by saying that the floods happend because muh climate change

user what the fuck does this have to do with anything?

It's a bot that posts in every thread.

Oh ok, haven’t been on pol for about a week

Don’t get your science from comic books

california wildfires are caused by early aussie shitposting

Ok maybe not lasers, but some kind of biological weapon that freezes the air could be the only explanation because this cold of weather just doesn’t happen over there

it's called haarp faggot

What do you know about it? How long has it been used?

Stop being autistic. It's just some cold. Button your jacket or something

user. They have atmosphere energy weapons. Solar scorcher to start spontaneous wild fire. Or create pressure like Gods fingerprint upon a bubble. Ridiculously resilient ridge was the prototype. They create jetstream changes with planes and blue beams beyond the visible spectrum

You cannot create cold, period.

>Ice Lasers

Attached: 1362881389040.gif (400x225, 2.85M)

>-50F
Wow, it's like winter in siberia, but here it is actual temperature and not "feels like". Anyway, enjoy this frozen hell.

For at least a decade. Mostly just to maintain crops. Now to punish various regions in civil collapse. Its a shadow of the day after tomorrow when a real biblical weather storm sends 100 lb hail to the region

Yea you fucking can, there is a such thing as liquid nitrogen

Be American
Spend century pouring co2 into atmosphere at astonishing rate
Expect there not to be consequences
When there are, blame on government conspiracy

the cold is caused by all the satellites reflecting the heat of the sun. It can't get through.

This fucking bong thinks that man made climate change is real! Ha! How’s Muhammad treating ur wife these days

where is magnetic north right now?

>Ice lasers
WTF. Not even in a thousand years will we have concentrated 'cold' beams. But I do have to say that they are messing with the weather, probably concentrated heat followed by this low pressure leading to this cold. I remember there was recently a wave felt across the entire world, so that could have lead to this.

Attached: 1548308583563.gif (354x200, 3.35M)

>Magnetic north pole moving quicker north
>The oceans are warming faster than scientists thought
>Both Russia and the US are building up defenses in the arctic
>Coldest recorded temperature for many places in the US

In 20 years time everyone will know
The weather wars are here and have been for decades now

Attached: storm-control-with-weather-machine-technology.png (885x306, 78K)

This is the beginning of a mini ice age brought upon by the cooling of the sun. This isn't ice lasers you fucking idiot.

Educate yourself.

I just said that to gain attention to this thread, but the point is that they are using biological warfare on their own citizens by fucking with the weather

Cooling of the sun is way more unbelievable than concentrated cold weather weapons

>mfw in coldest spot on that map

TABARNAKKKK

Attached: REEEEEE.jpg (750x546, 32K)

Schizophrenia the OP

>be failed greentext nigger
>retard up a retarded thread
>brit

I wish we hard retard eradicating lasers

But wouldn't it be so much cooler (hah!) If it were ice lasers?

Me too

Attached: DyMae_jWwAEf1di.jpg (1200x1166, 174K)

>Not even in a thousand years will we have concentrated 'cold' beams.
they said that a thousand years ago about engines. a cart that moves itself? madness.
who is to say anti-lasers couldnt work, have you made a beam of strange quarks before? has anyone?

so youre saying theres a chance

Attached: 1453691063152.png (540x491, 161K)

>Be American
>Shit out the most CO2 for atleast 7 decades

>Haha anthopogenic climate change isnt real
>BU FUCKING ICE LAZERS ARE REAL

Guys, its real, an ice laser just flew over my house!

You'd shoot it and it would do a 180 and you'd be too retarded to ever know what hit you

Shut up Germanistan sandnigger

Attached: GIVE US A WINTER OF THE OLD.png (680x907, 281K)

The only way to cool things is to remove the heat to somewhere else. You cannot have a cold laser because destroying heat violates the laws of physics.

>We all know that the California wildfires were caused by a government terrorist attack using lasers
Oh no no no... you actually fell for that meme? Are you not in the discord? Wow lol

cuuuummm winter chan my fingers are tired

>cooling of the sun
The sun has changed in the last 50 years. It has gone from yellow to brilliant, glaring white. Used to be you could look at the sun for a few moments - try it these days. It's also hotter on the skin and glaring white all the way to sundown. White is hotter than yellow. The sun is not cooling, but g'head, believe NatGeo before your eyeballs.

Attached: kool-aid.png (490x609, 405K)

Explain this

Attached: 686AD41D-3E89-4593-9093-A224F7591072.jpg (271x186, 7K)

Anyone in LA right now? Never experienced a thunderstorm like this.

russian lasers push arctic air to the US side of the globe

Attached: vortex.gif (800x800, 1.78M)

>american """"""""education""""""""""

Attached: 1545553444187.jpg (241x210, 11K)

That is called a fire tornado. We also know how the fires happened: PG&E were being incompetent and setting the forests on fire by not taking care of their power lines. Hence they are now in bankruptcy. Also, have you not played with a laser before to see what they actually look like?

It looks like a laser to me, aren’t tornados conical??

Pretty good. A little try hard towards the end, but I'd give it a solid 7/10. You'll probably get at least a few replies.

PICTURE OF THE CULPRIT HAS EMERGED

Attached: Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Mr.-Freeze-Batman-and-Robin.jpg (400x300, 25K)

Ice lasers?
Damn I need one of those.

Its called Polar Vortex, and as the climate changes the vortex gets more energetic and travels farther for the poles. Lasers can be used to slow down molecules and induce cooling but doing this on interstate level is simply impossible with current technology.

Explained in depth how this works
youtube.com/watch?v=7jT5rbE69ho