Nancy, once again , hands Trump his ass

Nancy, once again , hands Trump his ass.

Donald can't take much more of this whooping !

Attached: FB_IMG_1548959678413.jpg (720x720, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=biFPi0rSgaA
washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/28/inside-the-beltway-whoops-pelosi-ratings-drop-duri/
brooks.house.gov/media-center/news-releases/brooks-questioning-defense-under-secretary-says-existing-law-authorizes
youtube.com/watch?v=CAO-s34puOk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yass queen

Attached: 0D089D6C-0E94-4376-B991-DE9E88B6E240.jpg (500x333, 45K)

When was this?

Theyre retarded for not using it as leverage.
Theyre gonna get nothing and wall will get built anyways.

Nancy continues to hand tromp the 2020 election win.

Okurttt

No wall. Should've built that when Trump had Paul Ryan. It's over.

hes going to build unilaterally AND take all the “border security” money explicitly not for the wall. win win win, dems btfo, kikes btfo, and libertarian faggots scared of executive measures btfo.

nice b8

>asking a bot for a reply
You’re new. I can smell it.

We're going to have a civil war.

Attached: 1547345796581.jpg (600x429, 66K)

>another episode of newfags calling people new

>in the legislation
That's cute Nancy

Attached: Capture.png (534x251, 22K)

I can't wait for Trump to try and call a national emergency for this dumb wall so the Dems can respond with a national emergency of their own in 2 years. A national emergency for climate change and healthcare !

Oh and Trump will get his wall tossed out of court! Eat shit and die MAGApedes

Attached: download.jpg (1160x629, 141K)

The only obstacle is how do the people organize to form a peoples' militia? Glow in the darks everywhere.

As soon as an illegal kills another American, we should be able to hand her her head, legally.

Is there a reason why Trump is playing these games with the Democrats instead of just appropriating funds and building the damn thing? Once the wall is up, it's up.

Who really cares about white America anyways? They deserve to die

>Trump will get his wall tossed out of court!

This meme again. It's cute you think that some faggot circuit court judge can overrule the fucking Command-in-Chief on military matters. Hint: They can't.

Hope you're ready for another shutdown and eventual national emergency.

HAPPENING! DEMS GETTING INDICTED

Sorry, we don't live in some shitty country like yours. We have this thing called CONGRESS

to give every last exhausting opportunity to them before he goes full rambo with his policy, so that nobody can really give him shit about it thereafter

i don't see how trump can "win". all she has to do is say "no".

Attached: slag.jpg (634x796, 83K)

We hear of an illegal murdering people every day. Nothing changes.

youtube.com/watch?v=biFPi0rSgaA

Without white america you'll be starving in the streets. You may not like it, but it is unfortunately the truth.

I too would like a good answer for this. Solve this and the glows go dark.

>newfag calling out a newfag for calling people new

Attached: EF2B5451-0067-4B8E-A1C0-10D2D8397F96.jpg (4032x3024, 1.7M)

>reason why Trump is playing these games
Because the constitution gives the power to spend money to the legislature. It's funny how you third worlders think our president is dictator for 4 years, not so funny when products of our own (((education))) system believe this.

See And shut down every airport when Trump shuts down the government again. Make Donald's rich doners FEEL that shit. Then Agent Orange ass will burn on the hotseat. I see shutdowns also does wonders for his approval ratings LEL

Attached: screen_shot_2019-01-08_at_5.39.24_pm.png (1214x654, 835K)

>National Emergency

As a wall has never been torn down built in Europe.

I don't think Air Force One gives many fucks about closed airports or not.
Do you guys honestly think there's only one way to get shit done in governments? Guess again.

fifteen days

Attached: 1414611728934.png (874x650, 713K)

>Setting this precedent

Dems have Three national emergencies waiting if he even tries . Oh, and have fun when an Obama era judge slaps that orange faggot in the face

Attached: alexandria-ocacio-new-york.jpg (580x550, 73K)

Attached: MS-13.jpg (546x819, 13K)

Eat shit you discord tranny whore

not gonna happen

Attached: MissAustralia.jpg (900x598, 115K)

Uhhh, I’m not the one asking bots questions. This thread is obvious spam. If you can’t see that, you are new. I don’t need to call you a faggot over things that are obvious. You might be a little slow though.

shut the fuck up faggot

Are you stupid fuckers TRYING to get killed?

>This guy

The rich flies private jets you idiot. how do you think they'll feel once they have to cancel all of their meetings because there's no air traffic controllers? They'll give Donald a very angry phone call just like last time.

Fuck air Force one . There's a million private jets that just got grounded. Think before you post you tool

Attached: 320x180-Q100_16175f4f573c2be4b7984c634aab6d78.jpg (320x180, 67K)

i cant stand supporting the orange retard anymore. all he does is fuckup, lose, fuckup, lose and bitch on twitter while NOTHING gets done because of mainly the orange retard
admit it it was funnay memeing him into office but its been a shitshow since day one. i will NOT support the orange small hands cheeto anymore

Nancy Pelosi approval level has gotten much worse than Trump's since the eternal left bitchfest. I think it's hilarious if you think this is making your party look better. Dems just look like children, as usual.

Latin America isn't trying to kill anyone but white people so again. Who cares?

only the president can declare a state of emergency
during this time courts are closed
you are welcome

Attached: 194BCB18-A52F-41EA-B220-D(...).jpg (598x598, 25K)

The can send their complaints to the DNC, c/o Nancy Pelosi.

Trump is at 34 percent. A record low for an American president that's only 2 years in.

Take that

This. But their base fucked this up. The dem leadership probably knew.

They have and do

2020 is right around the corner pepe poster. All the Dems have to do is wait for a Democratic to make the Republicans and Trump feel an emergency for Climate Change & Healthcare

Attached: 16012019T1.png (655x430, 306K)

>(((polls)))

Attached: Cw0uFATW8AEv9F7.jpg (750x837, 72K)

Tounge my anus, nigger

When Nancy says no. It means NO.

Trump can't win. It's that simple. The house has spoken

Who the fuck are you trying to fool? The DNC will field Hillary again in 2020 and there's nothing you can do about it.
She'd lose to a fucking prize pig someone signed up for fun.

So you're going to tell me more Americans approve of Trump than dissaprove ? Yeah shove your conspiracy theories up your ass

>Climate Change
not gonna happen
>Healthcare
this would indeed be a viable tool to get rid of Obongocare for good

Attached: 1476902365107.png (386x389, 134K)

Hillary isn't running you clown. Stay obsessed

Attached: hillary plays xcom.png (293x241, 24K)

2 days ago - "I might run in 2020" - Hillary.
She and her clique owns the democratic party. If she says she wants to run again, guess what happens.

>libertarian faggots scared of executive measures
>scared
>executive measures
Nigger, EO abuse has been rampant since Lincoln. We are desensitized to that shit. It's just par for the course at this point.

Attached: nosteponsnek.png (999x667, 294K)

Green New Deal will happen. We only have 12 years left to.combat climate change. Oh and Medicare for all.will happen. judging by your flag in your Pepe post you're guaranteed to be Hitler youth so go kill yourself you goddamn racist

i am telling you the sample size is too small to get a reliable projection

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-11-09-at-2.24.47-PM-1024x269.png (1024x269, 182K)

Sup rabbi

Clown her former campaign manager confirmed on CNN that she isnt running. And he's not under investigation for Russia like some people

You don't even make any sense. Stop talking English

Maybe he should be?
Because Mueller is not finding much "Russia" over in that other camp.

Allow me to explain one very basic thing about polls. Polls are designed to reflect what the people who paid for the polls want them to reflect.

>We only have 12 years left to.combat climate change
i hope this has been fact checked by Al Gore

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

BASED niggers and spics

I would say clearly along ethnic lines but there are still a lot of white cucks just looking for a check. Their poor foresight doesn't allow them to see that betraying their white brothers is only going to result only in the enslaving of their children while their heads are chopped off by chainsaws and rusty machetes.

Attached: 1507789771757.jpg (600x600, 18K)

>18 posts by this ID
And you’re calling others obsessed?
>RENT
>FREE

He's OP, you fucking Philistine.

Pretty much lets call 1k people then assume that represents 360 millon people

Why not use amnesty as leverage? Trump is just going to end up using a state of emergency or the DoD to build it now and those poor DACA kids are left to fend for themselves.

So basically the Democrats don't care about Americans safety and security, just your fucking party and power over the poor. BTW we aren't your god damned subjects to rule over, we are Citizens and that should mean something, but you treat Citizens worse than the third world refugees you import. So fuck your party. Trump 2020.

Nope, and let's say that even if hypothetical, Trump's approval rating is 34%, Pelosi's is even worse.

"The numbers: 28 percent of Americans gave Mrs. Pelosi a thumbs up, a quarter were either neutral or unsure, and 47 percent rated her unfavorably. In the breakdown of the final finding, 34 percent had a “very negative” feeling toward the speaker, while 13 percent had a “somewhat negative” reaction. Analysts, however, have taken notice that her unfavorability number was 41 percent in an identical poll last month. That’s an increase of 6 percentage points."

washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/28/inside-the-beltway-whoops-pelosi-ratings-drop-duri/

Whoops! Sucks to be you.

Well it's because the dems really could give a shit less about the dreamers

> when your population wants a thing and elected party wants the thing so as opposition party you go out of the way to prevent it from being done even though it will nuke your chances in next presidential election

I mean Democrats had the ability to do that, but they literally fucked themselves over long-term.

Like Repubs on ACA?
Funny how resist Obama is good

>Philistine
[Gender Study BA intensifies]

Attached: DbKKzrT.jpg (400x300, 33K)

>Gender Study BA intensifies
Nobody gives a fuck about your meme college degree.
kys

Attached: fukoffff.jpg (400x400, 72K)

And he’s psychoticly ranting about shit that isn’t real. You people are so unhinged you can’t even see it.

sorry i "only" have MSc in STEM

Attached: 5B7169EF-D2CF-4378-B8E6-4(...).jpg (464x606, 37K)

She is handing Trump all the ammunition he needs to declare an emergency at the border and have the Army build the wall. We have a divided government and Pelosi's party is completely obstinate and unwilling to compromise. The American people will love Trump for it and they will remember that Pelosi absolutely refuses to work with the other side, and will not accept anything but unconditional surrender.

Attached: 45856722.jpg (300x207, 45K)

trannies can't meme

>have MSc in STEM
kek
Sure you do nigger.

Attached: 1505823686205.jpg (621x800, 119K)

No national emergency needs to be declared to get the wall built. Law 10 U.S.C. 284 already authorizes that President can direct the military to build a border wall without the declaration of a National Emergency. This has all been a show to hoist those wishing to legalize their satanic child sacrifice ritual on their own petard. The Undersecretary of Defense confirmed all of this Tuesday at the Armed Services Committee hearing. Links are transcripts and video of the exchange.

>brooks.house.gov/media-center/news-releases/brooks-questioning-defense-under-secretary-says-existing-law-authorizes

youtube.com/watch?v=CAO-s34puOk&feature=youtu.be

The Democrat's population is not the current USA population. Their strategy is airtight long-term.

and now get this
debt free

Attached: basedest pepe.png (331x10000, 160K)

its why they need new voters
preferably from underdeveloped non-english speaking countries who are easy to persuade

god you people are cringe worthy......

Attached: cringe 1.png (640x640, 505K)

Then no legislation will move from the house ? Simple. Back to sequestration, 6 month omnibus bills at existing funding levels. Problem solved. Put the thing on autopilot and walk away.

But in all seriousness Drumph canceling her trip while they were packed in a bus like retards can’t be outmatched.

Attached: loserpelosi.jpg (865x615, 202K)

off by one

Attached: 1533765795454.png (640x640, 445K)

You're gonna be upset soon.