Why have you not watched Triumph des Willens yet, Jow Forums?

Why have you not watched Triumph des Willens yet, Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_626.png (964x652, 437K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XAShZ5MROYA&t=340s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cuz I'm not a sucker for nazi propaganda

Nazi propaganda is black bile for the soul, you might as well start watching USSR movies too if you're gonna go down that path

pffft

Ok Jamal.

I'm an American nationalist, not a German nationalist.

>people happy
>"nazi propaganda"
also
>flag

Attached: 1548752546142.png (356x329, 70K)

>I only watch Jewish propaganda
t. cucked kraut

>The Nazi's were the same as communists because I don't know history. REEE. The world is so simple in my mind.

Attached: bitheston.gif (404x416, 204K)

Haha kannst netma schland rede

>Discount Hungary thinks he can do flag jokes

I've seen it. It was disappointing and kinda dull. Olympia is Riefenstahl's masterpiece.

>syrian pretending to be german thinks he can do discount flag jokes

You can see the propaganda being toned down in Olympia in comparison to Triumph des Willens. Probably because they wanted the film to have actual foreign viewing audience, while still saying "Germany is great because of us"

>syrian
lol

I have, it's alright. I've seen better propaganda.

Attached: 1419476845912.png (395x393, 138K)

oy vey

Attached: 1548189738938.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Available at the best movie stealing app stores now!

Attached: IMG_20190131_192436_072.jpg (1080x1223, 392K)

lmao, perfection

KEK

Attached: 186389286.jpg (262x238, 10K)

Its just propaganda. Meaningless art beyond a simple political message. The camerawork is fantastic though.

saw it earlier in another thread but still
MY FUCKING SIDE
>not watching the original on some random-ass online site instead of downloading it.

Attached: 1523176575808.jpg (608x402, 27K)

Yeah I wish some user would take the time and translate the whole 40min interview pol would love it
youtube.com/watch?v=XAShZ5MROYA&t=340s

Attached: 1541086507824.jpg (960x638, 127K)

Wow those two women with dead voices are annoying. Why wouldn't they just use subtitles?

idk, I think its only 1 woman and she edited her voice with Audacity or atleast she wrote that

I like how the guy on the right is a stereotypical ideal aryan and the other man is a stereotypical ugly inbred fat jew.

Makes me sad they lost. I can't enjoy any WW2 media anymore

Thought that was funny myself. Seemed that the interviewer never outright could refute his statements and was constantly trying to bait him into a "got cha" statement

>500 views
oy vey, those algorithms sure are mysterious, user
Don't be sad because it's over,
Smile because it happened.

Attached: 1548737695084m.jpg (1024x807, 84K)

You should seriously watch their movies. Some are good, and if you go in knowing it is propaganda you will be fascinated by the subtlety of it. Triumph des Willens, Der Ewige Jude, and Hitlerjunge Quex are obvious, but instead of those I would recommend Ich Klage An for morality issues, Jud Suss for sexuality and control, Der alte und der Junge Konig for history (Frederick the Great's youth), and Rotschilds Aktien Auf Waterloo for the Jewish scheming. Avoid Stukas and the like.

Ye especially if you consider they themself just published the only seven minutes of the interview where he was somewhat able to "refute" anything

Attached: defence of berlin 1945 colourized.jpg (4291x3218, 1.82M)

I watch it on 4/20 every year. kind of autistic but whatever. it's propaganda kino

Newsflash: Everything is propaganda.

The term is slapped onto select items that a particular society or societies do not approve of in order to dismiss it outright. This makes people like you build up immediate mental barriers so that you refuse to relate in any way to the media you are consuming. A clear quality of both unintelligent oversocialized peoples is the refusal to break from the track that others choose to define information for you.

If you choose to form a piece of criticism after watching based on genuine criticism (rather than towing the line), then you're free to do so. But if you don't consume and dissect whatever it is that you dismiss outright, you're doing it out of pure ignorance.

Attached: norway.jpg (610x512, 142K)