Democrats support mass baby murder

>Democrats support mass baby murder
How can you justify voting for that satanic party?

Attached: AE3335B9-E7E0-40FC-9543-7D9161F8AF88.jpg (800x802, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fj2zf06X7A
youtube.com/watch?v=4p6Dxuf4H2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What should be done in case of rape? What if a 16 year old girl gets raped by a nigger?

after the shit yesterday hearing that democrat governor talk about 3rd trimester abortions im absolutely shook. unbelievably evil, disgusting people who deserve to suffer

Attached: burn them at the stake.jpg (917x917, 830K)

it's the elite realizing accelerationism is their only way out. food. fuel. ammo.

If they can explain how a pregnant women being killed is considered double homicide, I’ll bother to listen to them.

It targets blacks more than whites

She probably deserved it for putting herself in a position to be rapped by a nigger. Most likely was at a party or trying to score drugs.

Around blacks, never relax.

Attached: burnthecoal10.jpg (944x1378, 851K)

Inrealize this pol so you probably want niggers to die even after being born, but no she should still have to give birth

i've always been pro-life but have the caveat that in cases of rape it's acceptable to get an abortion.

there's a difference between accidently getting pregnant and being forced to get pregnant against your will

Only single mothers should be allowed to have abortions.

niggers arent human so any of their ofsprings also lack human rights

Correct and checked.

You’re dealing with decades of Marxism being pushed through the education system and television. There’s so many fucking liberals too.

Chances are if you're raped you're going to take a Plan B like pill almost immediately anyways and a full abortion wouldn't be needed.

The true heart of The Left is being exposed. It's pure evil. They think that Trump "failing" and muh Russia has given them the opportunity to attack. All it's doing is exposing what they truly are. And the overwhelming majority of Americans are disgusted by it.

The key is to conquer the media and means of disseminating information. The MSM makes them seem like the Default. That needs to change so the impressionable can understand how awful they are.

Because right wing types are so adamant about control over baby making itself that they don't actually care about the fate of the baby. The same faggots that cry about abortions and virtue signal about the life of babies they don't even know are the same ones that bitch their tax dollars go anywhere but their fucking pockets. To me, it's not a good thing to snuff out life, but it sure as hell seems a lot more humane to do it early than to condemn innocent children to growing up to broken homes, resentful parents or garbage schooling environments that guarantee their failure or their criminality. Even worse if those children go on to perpetuate the cycle by having kids of their own.

>Plan B like pill
That should also be illegal

Why would you wait nine months to abort it asshole??

Wish I was American so I could vote Democrat. How many fetuses have they deleted by now?

What is this appeal to emotion garbage? Back to fb normalscum.

Didnt read
Id say show tits but I know for a fact uour a giant lard ass
>muh publicans!
Kek

MOST
ABORTIONS
ARE
NIGGERS

Right. Conservatives donate more money. One because they actually make money. They don't think handing their money over to a government helps anyone. Mostly because it doesn't.

I'd rather have a bad chance than no chance. My father grew up in a shit home and made a life for himself. I know many others who have as well. And I've helped a few along the way.

And I keep hearing this bullshit from the left. Yet how many refugees and illegals and drug addicts and all of those who need help are sleeping in your house tonight?

Who the fuck are you to pre-judge someone's life? Go fuck yourself.

I'm not sure where to draw the line on abortion, but if I'm going to be on the wrong side, it's definitely not by saying "let's abort at nine months". I'd rather be wrong and say let them live. Fucking Ghouls.

Look at this nutjob.

Look man, the elite need their stem cells one way or another.

slip your head thru this if you're down to abort live babies and consider them medical waste

like holy shit you could give birth prematurely to a normal healthy kid, potentially far sooner than when it's naturally due, and these fucking weirdos wanna abort children up to a day before

Attached: 743274823.jpg (988x1300, 64K)

whataboutism
Fuck off jew.

This. Over 30 million niggers genocided since the 70’s. I’d say abortion is working just as intended. Can you imagine how awful things would be if all those niggers had been allowed to commit crimes?

Plan B kills any already fertilized embryo within 2 or 3 days of life beginning. It's murder.

It's still abortion, just earlier

Attached: A765B4CB-A373-4803-8D0D-BB4A7CEAACD2.png (1205x728, 1.43M)

The real red pill
Abortion is murder, and it's murdering the people who need to be murdered

Do you really think a mother who would kill a baby (not a fucking cluster of cells organised cancer foetus, but an actual viable baby) could turn out decent offspring anyway?

I like how you'll use the .05% of the time occurrence to justify keeping abortion legal, and then will use the .05% of the time occurrence to argue why guns should be banned

Rape and retarded babies are the only acceptable cases for abortion.

News flash: Aborted fetuses have just as much potential to commit crimes as full grown adults.

More tonight at 6.

I fully support abortion if the child at hand is an american.

Attached: Jenny.gif (716x396, 2.75M)

You are aware that most aborted babies are nignog and beaner babies right? Without abortion, their number would have been much, much worse

It is because (((they))) are doing this to the babies:
youtube.com/watch?v=2fj2zf06X7A

Nigger children

Are condoms abortion too?

yes.

Voluntary eugenics for psychopaths and the mentally weak

Fuck off christcuck

Kek. Is pulling out abortion too?

Sterilize them. Don't murder the baby.

condoms are for your penis they do not grow inside a womb

That baby would grow up to hate whites, it’s best to kill your enemies descendants.

Women should be free and not committed to children

Attached: 1545320293332.jpg (531x766, 114K)

No, but birth control should also be illegal

Attached: AB4A22D7-3589-4072-9342-7711DE71F41E.jpg (413x269, 29K)

enjoy hell faggot

Accidentally sitting on your nuts is also abortion.

Dead demon rat babies can only be a good thing...

The day after pill is standard in every rape kit now. No need for post birth infanticide legislation in case of nigger rape. You're just feeding Moloch at this point.

Attached: idol-moloch.jpg (694x500, 206K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4p6Dxuf4H2I

Attached: Lord Andrew.png (1280x800, 1.16M)

I don’t care about the child murder.
Roasties should have censequences for getting pumped by 20 dudes without protection.
Abortion just makes Women Sluttier since they can have sex as much as they like.

>That baby would
You're inventing fictional crimes and projecting them onto actual victims.

Behold, the king of the incels.

Should misegenation be legal?

Yes, nothing wrong with being black as long as you don't act like a nigger

All bow to king incel!! "bows"

Nope. Birth control makes women sluttier.

kys

>It targets blacks more than whites
thats a defeatists thinking
not one white life is worth it

>Democrats support mass baby murder
welcome to 50 years ago, op

no u

sorry if you are under the belief that one of those aborted fetus's was gunna be your waifu, but even with outlawed abortion, you still wouldn't get a waifu. sorry that women find your cringeworthy, but blame that on genetics.

They aren’t fictional crimes, the majority of nonwhites in America hate Europeans. Always kill an enemy when they’re weak and powerless. Otherwise you’ll get fucked in the ass. I’m sorry Christcucks like you can’t see race.

Attached: A3B159BF-28F3-4481-901F-EE45A59FE5A6.jpg (414x419, 24K)

Removing birth control could single-handedly save America

As long as she was planning to keep it. Then they took the choice away along with the potential for life (not life, POTENTIAL for life).

Roastie pls go

Your gov joined satan's team, brah.

Attached: 542457776580.png (610x513, 877K)

Reintroduce the risk of pregnancy and disease.

Maybe people would stop finding their identity inside their genitalia.

Attached: witch trips.png (668x134, 8K)

This is a bad debate stance. Rapes make up less than 1% of abortion cases. Therefore I'd be willing to allow a woman to receive an abortion given this extremely rare case. However, these aren't late term.

It would actually make America into South Africa in less than 20 years.

Attached: 1530831985556.jpg (580x653, 75K)

Attached: 1547847124507.webm (320x240, 2.94M)

Attached: 1546530211063.webm (206x368, 2.59M)

Attached: 1545166671978.webm (202x360, 370K)

They're truly disgusting. Do you think Normies have started to catch on, even a little?

The only democrat politician I wouldn't throw in front of a firing squad is Joe Manchin. Then again, hes basically a far-right nazi compared to some of the fuckers in congress.

Cough Maxine "not supporting sharia law is racist towards muslims" Waters cough.

Attached: 1547844194241.jpg (1080x517, 324K)

Disease has never left. Many of them are on the rise.

Attached: 1547843612345.gif (442x366, 2.85M)

Attached: 1546530284782.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

Men should be free and not committed to women.

Democrats voting to remove their own base from the gene pool. Why does anyone care about this?

Attached: 1548720516073.jpg (607x607, 86K)

>china

How about you retards not fuck someone unless you want to have children with them?

Attached: 1 spong annoy.jpg (306x306, 16K)

>Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.
>Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.
Can't wait until all is over and all of the unbelieving scum gets a repetitive death in hellfire for all eternity, recurring forever and ever.
>And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them

News flash: nigger fetuses grow up to be nigger adults

Nah I mean reintroduce the concepts of pregnancy and disease into the mindspace.

It's easy to slap on a rubber johnny and poke the donut hole and forget about a majority of the risks.

>Random christcuck quotes
You like black dick, just admit it

My My ol chap! I do not believe there to be any more eloquent way to express that substantiating opinion!

Is it time for tea yet?

Choke on black cock

Then take a fucking emergency contraception after being raped instead of waiting 9 months. Or have a single abortion Doctor in Police stations/Precints/any Law based building who will preform he procedure if the case is settled and the rapist has been found guilty, if not put the kid up for adoption.

How many abortions do you think are done because of situations like this vs. situations where it’s an irresponsible woman who got knocked up and refuses to take responsibility or wants to continue to party and be a “cool wine aunt”

I read that in a british accent and I'm laughing my ass off.

I'll have your head, sleazy, scrawny, cowardly serpent.
The clock is ticking and your soul will be required

Imagine being as fat as you

You're just mad the queen aint your mummy.