Muslim School Forces Girls to Wait to Eat Lunch until Boys have Finished

>A Muslim school will not allow girls to eat lunch until after boys have finished, an Ofsted chief has told MPs.
>Al-Hijrah school in Birmingham is still segregating boys and girls despite a Court of Appeal ruling in 2017 that found it was unlawful, according to Luke Tryl, director of corporate strategy at Ofsted.
>Addressing the women and equalities select committee, he said that Ofsted inspectors are trying to hold schools account for discriminating against girls but feel “isolated” when their stance is not backed up by ministers.
THe minister for that area is probably a Muslim.
>“Our inspectors are going out and having to make some quite tricky judgements where there are those potential clashes [between equalities laws and religious freedoms],” Mr Tryl said.
>“We perhaps don’t always feel we get the support we need from the rest of Government in pushing that forward.”
Government turning a blind eye to Muslims. What a shock.
>He said that Al-Hijrah school was enforcing a “very strict gender segregation” which included “denying the girls to have their lunch until the boys had had theirs”. “And we had some very discriminatory texts for instance, encouraging violence against women,” he said.
>While Ofsted inspectors can highlight segregation in their reports, the power of enforcement falls to officials at the DfE.
Archive: archive.is/2stle
Source: telegraph.co.uk/education/2019/01/30/muslim-school-will-not-allow-girls-eat-lunch-boys-have-finished/

Attached: muslim-schools.png (676x653, 644K)

H A L A L

>Muslim men treat females like their inferiors
>Have high birth rate and may possibly inherit the remnants of Western Civilization
>2/3rds of Islam converts are women

Maybe they're onto something

Attached: admonition.jpg (1087x1024, 630K)

Somebody with an anonymous email account send them this image and tell them it's 'allah as Goddess' or some shit.

Attached: 1548975929900.jpg (400x512, 40K)

>having to make some quite tricky judgements where there are those potential clashes [between equalities laws and religious freedoms]

Liberal 'logic' is inherently contradictory

Based and redpilled

Good. White Islam is the only logical conclusion left outside of extermination.

>Liberals eating themselves

Attached: 41B882FF-51F1-48E1-9D62-320E2D12176C-3979-0000056ADBC09D32.gif (2000x2000, 618K)

>allowing girls to go to school at all
Blasphemy

Based but not quite redpilled. They need to stay home and learn from their mothers how to cook and suck cock.

Based patriarchy.

Attached: E98D2E82-6044-4392-A0F4-ACE4954D54D8.jpg (603x358, 95K)

Hilarious. For those who dont know desert scribble. The tits are formed byt he arabic word for allah.

Attached: we comin white boi.jpg (976x700, 121K)

Recently they REEEEE'd at a Nike shoe too

>Hilarious

Attached: 1548972353432.png (644x800, 15K)

This

Yes Mudslime yes

Does it piss you off that arab women have higher IQs than arab men? You're the only race that has this anomaly too.

Yes mudslime

treat em mean keep em keen

Based and R E D P I L L E D

Actually based
This will stop girls thotting around trying to impress the boys

everyday england strays one day closer to state shariah. 2nd caliphate soon

You know what, if it gets rid of the trannies and faggots and leftists, I'd accept Shariah

M-maybe islam won't be that bad g-guys?

based and sexist pilled

Attached: memri-tv-memri-tv-if-a-man-is-married-to-21654523.png (500x816, 199K)

It will my bong friend. There will be a lot of beheadings for those degenerates.

Attached: charles.jpg (2940x1974, 705K)

underrated misogyny pill

How progressive. Why can't American schools follow this example?

People responsible for these kinds of decisions need to be publicly beaten. Then force them to watch little boys and little girl sitting together at a lunch table, eating lunch together.

For real? That's pretty based. Women need to know their place.

That just leads to degeneracy as the girls spend their time competing and gossiping about the boys. Islam is right about this as usual.

Based and redpilled
Do you have any foreign sex slaves?

I don't shit where I eat.

touché

KEK

Attached: 1544306346325.gif (360x346, 170K)

England gave up after the Thatcher era, ever since they have been a bunch of losers waiting around to ass fucked to death by non-white communists. From Empire to getting fucked in the ass by border jumpers, pathetic.

Attached: 1548901400287.jpg (480x448, 84K)

>the cucks bowing to shitslam itt

Attached: 1480573806617.png (822x244, 119K)

>Send kids to Muslim school
>Act surprised when kids are being treated according to Sharia law

Attached: mfw-victory.gif (480x480, 3.7M)

Yeah. I read about that this morning. Thought it was ridiculous.

Here goes freedom.

That doesn't mean we should let millions of them in

But it is telling that western governments can be undermined so easly.

>like their inferiors
well, more like their farm animals

>school separates girls and boys into different classrooms
>girls and boys class eats lunch at different times
>girls eat second

Oh, the humanity! This is what they get for admitting girls into their school.

Why are there no muzzies in the pic?

how long are we going to allow the meme of religion to continue?

ISLAM IS THE FINAL PILL

This.
I had lunch during A Block junior year, but.my budd Darnell had lunch during B block. Does this.mean my school.did a racism?

Black women seem to strike me as more intelligent than their male counterparts.

Prepare brothers.

Attached: war_is_upon_us_brothers.gif (499x203, 1.83M)

Where is this gif from?

Why are there trannies in Iran supported by the state?