"White ppl don't season their food" is one of the most retarded memes in existence, even by leftist standards

"White ppl don't season their food" is one of the most retarded memes in existence, even by leftist standards.

Rosemary, sage, coriander and many other spices are native to Europe and were used since ancient times.
In medieval times, European nobles paid extravagant sums to import black pepper, ginger and others from halfway around the world.
Black pepper in particular was one of the resources that encouraged the Dutch to colonize Indonesia.
After conquering the Americas, white people spread capsicum across the globe, creating thousands of cultivars and making it one of the world's most common spices.
Worcestershire sauce was invented by two chemists commissioned by a British lord to recreate the taste of Indian spices.
Not to mention how Harland Sanders, the founder of KFC and creator of its original fried chicken recipe, was pasty white.

Attached: 1501115850549.jpg (468x468, 49K)

Food made by non-whites is usually over-seasoned garbage.

Colonel saunders was a black man dumb ass.

Who the hell is that?

Attached: Epitome of Beauty.png (640x480, 118K)

Shithole countries and cultures have to use lots of spices to cover up the fact that they are eating rancid goat entrails etc.

Nigs use inferior quality food and have to mask the poor taste it has by over seasoning it.

I think it comes down to modern white women not knowing how to cook, non-white women tend to be far more traditional in that matter.

Check and mate nigger

Attached: 1547810136066.jpg (960x891, 62K)

What's the matter? Anything other than salt, pepper, and HFCS too complex for your taste buds?

Attached: 1538336066538m.jpg (1024x933, 121K)

THIS

>niggers think having to put 4000 mg of salt, 4000 mg of cayenne, and deep frying their discount chicken in old oil makes it have """soul"""

Cry, bitch ass nigga, cry.

It was black people that conquered the world in pursuit of spices right?

The only culinary traditions that really matter are French and Italian. Japanese and Thai are honorary.
t. actual chef

The only seasoning you need for steak or pork is salt, fresh ground pepper, and onion powder.

Black people think seasoning means lemon pepper or Tony chachere seasoning salt. The most overbearing artificial flavors possible = flavor.

But give them some Hispanic or Asian food and they will say "hell naw I ain't eat that shit". Aka they will only eat chicken and french fries drenched in chemicals.

>stole a chair

Dat image a black dude

Attached: adgadg.png (500x469, 118K)

>White people don't season their food
>White people also committed genocide in order to get spices in brown people lands
which one is it?

Attached: ce8bbbeaed08309fa9f8116ea3ed0ec2d3effba7.jpg (1200x1003, 243K)

>mountain dew
The only ones sold here have no sugar while having the same taste. I don't know how they do it

Blacks are the best cooks, just look at all the top chefs in the worl- wait don’t.

Attached: 3AD51E38-3E62-42DD-8D46-C9B201642E30.gif (250x187, 1.98M)

>White ppl don't season their food" is one of the most retarded memes in existence, even by leftist standards.
yeah but its funny af......

Good food made from fresh, quality ingredients doesn't need a lot of seasoning to be delicious. Can you think of a finer meal than roast beef with yorkshire pudding, roasted potatoes and carrots, and gravy, with fresh green beans and butter? The only seasoning you need is salt and a little pepper, and strictly speaking, the pepper's optional.

Heavily-seasoned food is generally a feature of hot-weather cultures, where the spice helps protect the food from spoilage.

all racial stereotypes are mostly bullshit

You're right OP, white people 90% season food well. The problem is dumbass hippy white people decided they don't and there was a period of time where this hippy liberal vegan faggot shit was used too represent "white people".

cmon man i'm eating stop posting this shadman bullshit or else

old bay

Who cares? Everyone knows it's stupid but by getting upset at that stupidity you make it seem like the joke itself bothers you and that's what they want.
Imagine you said some equivalent about blacks, something something crime statistics, no dad, etc. Then 10,000 baboons crawled from the walls and started screeching bitter rage about it. You'd feel great, that's what you wanted. Now apply that here baka

Attached: 1544052492133.jpg (640x652, 43K)

#=] #MAGA

Attached: CookedSteakInfographic.jpg (599x415, 53K)

Dont niggers eat mud?

EVERYONE THAT USES GARLIC AND PEPPER ARE NAZIS!

maybe if these coloreds stop putting so much garbage on their food they would not smell so bad.

Attached: 1527538524536.png (487x479, 338K)

Here comes a Shadman to fuck up this thread.

Niggers have the audacity to criticize our culinary expertise.

It’s just a joke at white ppl. Don’t have a cry over it snowflake. It’s just words, they cant hurt you. What about free speech?

I think mud is the seasoning they're taking about

>"White ppl don't season their food"

its a great meme becauser it shows mudpeople's lack of historical understanding. WHITE PEOPLE literally invaded and conquered the whole god damn world in search of exotic spices, seasonings, ingredients, and drugs.

and all that 'ethnic food' libtards like to tout out as a positive benefit of multiculturalism? NONE of it would exist without white people hauling subhumans around the world to be our slaves. the very reason ethnic food restaurants exist in the first world is because subhumans all serve white interests. you think 'chinese food' was a chinese invention? no, its american. mexican food? also american. thai food? american. indian cuisine? american. if u go to third world countries and try to eat their 'real' food u will die and/or at least be sick and/or disgusted. we literally taught them to make superior food for us than they eat themselves.

we completely DOMINATE the world with our food culture.

Attached: 1546456771881.jpg (749x497, 35K)

Attached: 1548878698401.webm (720x720, 2.54M)

>africansmosquitoburger.webm

Slide threads begone

Attached: 1548905409827.gif (475x2920, 2.59M)

>White people also committed genocide in order to get spices in brown people lands
It's not genocide when you kill people with viruses you don't even know exist you dumb tree ornament.

if you're non white there's a near 100% chance you live in a country that was fucking ravaged by white people in their mad desire to take your spices.

I guess it makes them a bit salty so they lash out.

Niggers can't afford quality meat so they need to coat it in shit so it tastes. They don't understand a quality steak

It's dino-tendies. He's an abo (or partially) I think. He's pretty based though.

>m
shill poster

Niggers putting heaps of seasoning on sub quality meat to make it taste okay instead of just buying good quality meat.

>toast sandwich
you forgot britain

Tbh, we white Europeans conquered the entire fucking planet in search of spices, sugar, and drugs.

we call them indians because christopher columbus thought he was in india
he was trying to go to india because he wanted a faster route to get spices
like my entire country exists because europeans wanted to put spices on their food

The day in June 1948 when the UK died

>

Attached: 141002052955-balck-chronicles-windrush-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 36K)

its hate speech. and as we know hate speech isnt free speech

Britain annexed India just for spices

>what is aspartame

Y'all a bunch of crackers

Attached: crytal_grande.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>this thread again

It's just a manifestation of POC insecurity. I hope the truth made you feel good in your tum-tum. Have a nice day.

Seasoning is pleb taste.

>or Tony chachere
Literally nothing wrong with a little Cajun seasoning

>Poor
>Steals shit
That’s a black dude, just like you!

Sure it is but I'm sometimes able to laugh about it. The 'tapwater too spicy' is so stupid it's funny.
I'm against PC culture and PC humor so to me it's ok if somebody makes "racist" meme against whites.
especially because most memes have a hint of truth.

Attached: white-people-will-do-this-but-are-afraid-of-seasoned-27254540.png (1901x1602, 3.04M)

>what is haggis?
>what is blood pudding?
>what is sweet bread
>what is head cheese
Lmao what a retard. And that’s not why people that live closer to the equator cook with more spices either

Attached: 978534D3-2BF8-4382-9D75-126FDB1A7DDA.jpg (640x443, 29K)

White seasoning enhances flavor.
Asian seasoning gives a complimentary fusion.
Black seasoning is masking, usually covers bad cooking.

yeah but blacks like to pretend they invented chicken too

there are plenty of blacks asians and latinos who cant cook either
i

Yeah, white people made up religious wars just for an excuse to get some new recipes. This is bullshit, sorry we weren't forced to eat rat feet and pig knuckles so much we developed a deep unthinking desire for hot sauce on everything.

Attached: white_people_don't_season_their_food.jpg (1889x1000, 402K)

Steak should only have a little salt and a little pepper on them nothing else.

The only seasoning niggers use is fucking msg. Every damn time.
Also, all the best chefs are either slant eyed or white.

This

Quality cooked meats need very little seasoning, and in the case of steak, many often like it with just salt. Spices and marinades do not actually penetrate deep into the meat, only salt does, because meat is mostly water.

If you're using massive amounts of spices, you're likely not cooking properly. There's a reason why steak sauce is seen as low class, and often looked down on. A good steak doesn't need sauce.

Southern food is wonderfully seasoned. Fuck the Jew creators of this idea

>German
>Picture has a literal cuck in it.
Go prep the bull, Hans. (It’s joke, plz no buli)

>MUH HOT SAUCE
Niggers have to put tons of hot sauce on everything because they buy the shit-tier meats from the lowest-grade producers.

Not to mention, putting anything other than salt (and perhaps a dash of pepper) on a grilled steak should be a one-way ticked to the gas chambers. When you have good meat, you don't need to disguise the actual flavor with garbage condiments, but when you buy like a nigger getting shit that comes from a freezer that's barely cold with flies buzzing around it, I guess you'll do anything to mask the poor choice of quality you just purchased.

Except shit like black crime and fatherlessness are actually true. It would be more like if we all made fun of black people for being shit at basketball and somehow the meme managed to stick.

Wash the sand out of your vagina

Because people can poke and prod unironically with it and when called out for it they become duplicitous and claim it's just a joke and belittle you for not getting it or for getting in such a fit about it. So it's pretty close to "I was just pretending to be retarded" shitpost

>fairy bread
At least you guys put sprinkles on it, fucks sake bongs can't do anything right

Blacks literally worship the White man's cooking.

Attached: KFC.jpg (405x405, 81K)

you are still statistically less likely to die swimming in shark territory or biking on a sheer cliff than living in Detroit or Chicago

This is a perfect steak

Attached: hopr.jpg (750x1000, 135K)

They’re shitty tippers too.

Steak should be marinated overnight

For talking about bland food, white do white people eat fucking raw meat? WTF? I'll take that well done with steak sauce very ftime.

what the green stuff on the side and looking at the texture on the meat that doesn't look terrible

>Southern food is
That's black food. The only southern food that is white is sausage gravy, biscuits, and cornbread
Greens, blackeye pea, beans and rice, BBQ.... all black cuisine.
Antebellum southern food is literally British food.

Teriyaki or Worcestershire is good but generally I agree.

Boohoo, who cares what a bunch of fatherless criminals who suck at basketball say. Is this your first day on Jow Forums? Apply the basic rules of the internet, don't show you're upset.

Never, ever put salt on an uncooked steak. Fucking burger

I'd eat it.

>raw meat
You're right. Young kids like to get as rare as possible b/c muh mom and dad ate overdone steak.
In reality unrendered fat is the mark of a pleb
You know you're dealing with a 20-something virgin if they like rubbery fat blobs in their steaks.

That was cooked for ~6hrs you utter mong. It's PERFECTION.

only a coon would season bbq meat

I’m not a chef, I’d rather have wife just cook at home and avoid exorbitant restaurant prices. That said, I’d have to agree here user. I sucked at cooking everything except steak until I learned a few basic French and Italian techniques and started applying them. Wife actually taught me so if she died I wouldn’t starve or start eating soi filled frozen meals. I don’t know if smoking meat is French or Italian but it needs to be added as it is an art.

White people made this in Louisiana

Attached: 952AFBE7-204A-4585-A821-1186D4BDA1E8.jpg (4032x3024, 3.19M)

>And that’s not why people that live closer to the equator cook with more spices either
>But I cant say why either, its just not that

Creamed spinach. It's very good.

>I got assblasted about what niggers think I eat

Holy shit, not only does your wh*te ass not know how to season food, your ego is so fragile the moment someone so much as makes fun of "your" race, you feel the need to make a post about it.

Holy shit, about time your pasty ass was ejected from existence.

Attached: Screenshot_20190131-164303.png (1080x2220, 863K)

Niggers think hot sauce is a spice rack, they don't fucking know.

You literally don’t know what you’re talking about, homo.