Now they're openly admitting to chem trails

They're talking about it like it's a good thing.

forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2018/12/05/harvard-scientists-begin-experiment-to-block-out-the-sun/#48fc035d40c2

businessinsider.com/harvard-scientists-to-release-chemicals-into-sky-in-2019-to-cool-earth-2018-12

sciencemag.org/news/2019/01/science-stories-likely-make-headlines-2019

Attached: geoengineering-srm-and-other-climate-engineering-methods-kiel-earth-institute-20111.png (1326x859, 912K)

they've "admitted" to cloud seeding and "aerosol injections" for decades.

no you dipshit, they're actually pushing it right now. This is what they're using your carbon tax for leaf cuck. and they're going to pretend it's a good thing.

I brought this up here when this first popped up.
No one gives a shit. Everyone on this board will quite happily keep taking that jewish israeli cock if it means they don't actually have to take any action for anything.
4+Jow Forums is no better either.

>space mirrors

They don't know that the (((jews))) are the ones putting this into play?

like I get chemtrails have always been a thing, but we're seeing a point where they are trying to normalize it. instead of being something only fringe weirdos talk about it'll just be a fact of life.

satellites you fucking pleb, stop being a flathead tard muffin flat earth is the oldest Jewish lie in the book the fact there are morons who actually think the earth is flat even today shows exactly why the (((jews))) are winning.

>Don't leave the village and go out to the wilderness you'll get eaten by a dragon
>Don't go too far out to sea you'll fall off the edge of the flat earth
>Don't go into outer space....

What do you mean no one gives a shit? It's not that no one gives a shit it's just that people get tired of repeating themselves and shill and quite honestly, normalfag fatigue is real.

Don't forget NASA is in on it too. Isn't it amazing how all the fucking faggots who said chemtrails are just contrails are mysteriously absent from the thread? "Hurr but my feelings didn't agree because I can't fathom the idea of the people in charge wanting to hurt me!" Honest to Christ, I am so done with so many people. I feel no bond whatsoever with feels over reals faggots that are nothing more than oversized children.

waiting for the day Earth has had enough and shakes us off like fleas.

gLoBaL wArMiNg Is ThE eArTh HaViNg A fEvEr We ArE tHe ViRuS

Bump faggots

Remember when people were shouting brainlet and retard when people would talk about chem trails and now it's "shut up nigger cuck everyone knows this" . this is why I can't take this place seriously. All for the sake of fitting in .

Plants 50% of the bare earth in trees and ferns, problems solved!

He didn't say anything about the the shape of the earth you rabid sphereshill.

>all for the sake of fitting in
It's not that. It's ego. Pride. It's why pride is such a foolish thing most often and one of the worst sins, if not THE worst sin. Why? Because pride gets in the way of learning. Pride gets in the way of correcting oneself. And when people emotionally invest into something they don't understand and spend time saying things that are wrong, they are much less likely to correct themselves if new info comes to them that challenges or outright supersedes the previous perspective, as a result.
You and I likely understand that having ego here is pretty much retarded and it's better be like water that can flow, crash, and everything in-between those. But these people grew up with the idea that if they don't use their real name for the youtube account they are weird. There's a huge divergence in understanding of how the world really works as a result, and these people are being weaponized against all the people who do have intelligence and good sense through this need for them to keep their pride and ego intact.

bumparooni

Post a hitlist then faggot and get to work. You think a civil effort is going to change anything?

This is fake science/engineering. The space mirrors part is the funniest.

>cloud seeding & reflective aerosols = GOOD
>chem trails = conspiracy

you know this shit isnt going to end
until THEY end...

Attached: i miss him.jpg (526x526, 34K)

Chemtrails is a wacko theory with no evidence to support it. The rich have to breathe the same air too so why would they purposely fuck with their own air. Or do you think rich people hide in domes with holograms pretending they go outside. You fags are straight up retarded and/or mentally ill.

Cloud seeding and aerosols are a bullshit method of albedo modification
You need to keep doing it for fucking ever, the cost per area is constant and fucking high
Durable surface albedo modifications are where shit's at. Float some polystyrene spheres and corral them in polar oceans. High one time setup cost, then extremely low maintenance cost. We can see how durable polystyrene is in a marine environment from the trash accumulating in the Pacific. Putting them in polar oceans avoids a feedback loop from ice cap growth.

>implying they don't target specific areas
I honestly don't care whether you're a shill or just a normalfag who is a pawn of them at this point. Ultimately you both end up serving the same purpose as a cog for the elite. Fucking kys.

Bumping for Great Justice

ooga booga bump

bump

Thanks for the links, OP. I read and enjoyed them, although you are still a faggot obviously.

Cloud physics is still in its infancy as a branch of scientific inquiry. But so far, it looks like you could actually counteract climate change (warmer temperatures caused by greenhouse gases in the atmosphere scattering the sun's light) by increasing the amount of air pollution.

I'm talking about actual pollutants, not "carbon pollution" which is a misnomer. Aerosol particles are the seeds for more clouds, and clouds (actually the total amount of water vapour, or humidity) represent the biggest net contributor to the greenhouse effect.

None of this requires anything to be sprayed from aircraft.

Attached: Untitled.png (765x566, 101K)

Attached: totally not chemtrails guise.jpg (950x450, 80K)

What is this?

Just realize how many (((conspiracies))) sounded retarded years ago for many people and then became reality, voice to skull is another. Eventually ayy lmaos will follow

dump incoming

Attached: chemtrails absurd.jpg (690x690, 68K)

Attached: chemtrails armchair.jpg (600x399, 52K)

don't feel like adding text each time to post so will just be using numbers for ease from now on

Attached: chemtrails ayyy.jpg (550x394, 48K)

Attached: chemtrails certainly not.jpg (555x417, 49K)

Attached: chemtrails chemtrails.jpg (421x561, 39K)

ironically the logging industry does more CO2 capture than any of these scientists could dream of

Attached: chemtrails cube tubes.jpg (636x404, 46K)

Attached: chemtrails faggot.jpg (480x319, 28K)

Attached: chemtrails for what purpose.jpg (690x528, 32K)

Attached: chemtrails hmmm.jpg (628x418, 48K)

Attached: chemtrails move along move along.jpg (640x353, 27K)

Attached: chemtrails my dude.jpg (690x518, 61K)

Attached: chemtrails nigga.jpg (600x396, 38K)

These are firefighting aircraft and ballast tanks used to test center of gravity with fake graphics over them you fucking retard.

How do people still circulate these in the current year?

explain this one douchenozzle

Attached: chemtrails nothing to see here.jpg (300x201, 12K)

You can literally see the pixels from the shitty shoop

Attached: 1464218421388.jpg (1280x823, 280K)

Attached: chemtrails pol will be racist on this one.jpg (690x443, 55K)

It's the NASA WB-57 with air sampling cannisters.

Attached: 7413145.jpg (3648x2736, 724K)

Chemical waste disposal some of them.
Others look like research.

Agent Orange you fucking brainlet

These are all suggestions to lower the amount of Uv radiation

>Hot summers
>cold winters
>chemicals in the air
>things kept out of public knowledge
Are we making some kind of terrarium, for visitors?

I snatched these up all at once and I'm posting them for others to see for themselves as well. If you think one or two discrepancies invalidates them all, you're being intellectually dishonest and have an agenda.
regards,
The Management

None of those are "chemical waste disposal."

If they were something so vague as "chemical waste," (whatever that means), that be palletized on a rail system or strapped/chained down.

Attached: chemtrails sprayer inside.jpg (600x460, 34K)

Attached: chemtrails surely this is just poppycock.jpg (500x375, 26K)

I'm not going to sit here and debunk Gish Gallop by Photo for every single thing you post.

What I said stands for literally every single picture you posted. I'm not going to tag them all.

Attached: chemtrails trails.jpg (690x517, 39K)

Entire books could be written about how wrong you are.

The instant someone with a net worth over $1 million uses the exact term "conspiracy theory" to describe something, you can rest assured it is absolutely true, especially when the bodies hit the floor.

Attached: clinton-body-count.jpg (739x388, 117K)

A long time ago a pilot trolled Jow Forums with this pic. He could change the user interface. Was anyone else in that thread?

Attached: ChemTrailzes2.jpg (4032x3024, 2.17M)

Attached: ChemTrailzes.jpg (4032x3024, 2.06M)

>using a wide brush for small details
>generalizing all the photos to suit your narrative
>totally not a shill guise
Well done at exposing yourself then. Enjoy the shekels faggot.

Attached: chemtrails wew.jpg (375x500, 27K)

Attached: chemtrails what chemtrails.jpg (454x297, 18K)

Some chemicals cost millions to store forever. If one of those barrels was full of some byproduct that costs $10,000 to get rid of by burial or storage.
You don't think it would be cheaper to load it on a plane, spray it in upper atmosphere and let it dissipate.
Only costs a few grand in comparison to fly it around and dump it.

Attached: FB_IMG_1512560639113.jpg (800x800, 92K)

Ya all crazy conspiracy tinfoilers.
Chetrails are fake and lot of smart people know this

Attached: chemtrails why thats just mad.jpg (690x518, 58K)

Are you telling me that you don't, for a single second, suspect those might be photoshopped?

Attached: totally not chemtrails guise 4.jpg (640x485, 49K)

same photo, 4 seconds apart.
I think chemtrails are real
>stratospheric aerosol injections
but this photo may be a decoy

Attached: hmm.png (400x300, 105K)

Sorry what were we meant to do about this?

ignore the shills that want to generalize everything and do your own research

Attached: totally not chemtrails guise3.jpg (690x429, 33K)

He posted other pics in the thread too, I only saved the troll ones

>do your own research

I did my own research and have concluded that there is plausible deniability: These are photographs of aircraft ballast test systems. Fluid is pumped around the aircraft to simulate different weight distributions.

If I were trying to design an aircraft to handle different weight distribution scenarios, I would have come up with the exact same system. So this is why this isn't sufficient proof to me that these are definitely chemical distribution systems. They could be, but there is plausible deniability that they aren't.

Of course it's a good thing.
Keeps the temperatures up at night.
Wouldn't wanna freeze to death now would we.
Oh my look at the figures, global average temp up by 5°C now.
Better nuke your factories soon goy, before we hit 6.000.000°C climate change.
Stop the chemtrails? But that would mean the sun heats the planet again and the heat on Earth would escape!
Can't do that now, filthy goy

>all these different various canisters that are not uniform across all the images and planes they are kept in are just for ballast test systems
Wew fucking lad. Yea, that's totally not a stretch shekelstein.

Cloud coverage has definitely changed over the last 20 years. Something's fucked up the atmosphere. The trails last much longer too Dunno if/what chemtrails are, but things are different.

How about WW3 instead.

this explains the smaller size, and spacing of the tanks, but those look like awfully expensive systems for something that could be accomplished with some plastic barrels and a few pumps. also does not give a satisfactory explanation for the nozzles.
>nice reddit formatting there, chief

A passenger aircraft loaded with ballast tanks for flight testing.
They can pump water around to different tanks to simulate the weight of passengers moving around, or just to test different seating arrangements.

They are all hooked up to computers (you can see in this pic) they sometimes cycle the water in flight to simulate passengers moving around during flight it’s not a simple as we need x amount of stationary weight on the plane

Attached: A69D8733-8763-4760-96DD-866B68566D2E.png (1023x682, 1.12M)

>they are not uniform across all the images
Not really a great argument, considering I could just turn this around and shoot back at you that a "real" chemtrail system would in fact be uniform across all aircraft.

>but those look like awfully expensive systems for something that could be accomplished with some plastic barrels and a few pumps.
So again, I can turn this around and shoot back at you that "real" chemtrail system would be extremely simple: Just a single tank with a single valve, right? So that fact that it appears to be distributed and complicated argues against that.

Cloud coverage changes daily

Nope. Not at all. That's a fallacy. Because the materials are not always the same being dispensed across locations and you know it. Kys shill.

WE KNOW. NICE GET. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?>

>simulate passengers moving by pumping fluid
how much weight are passenger going to be throwing around? do they need to see what would happen if every passenger decides to get on one side of the plane??

If it were for pumping chemicals you could have a single large tank of chemicals you would have 20 small ones
Also whoever is spraying the chem trails also lives on earth

Yeah they do also remember what they are trying to achieve a plane is made from metal and they manage to have very few fall out of the sky it’s quite an achievement

>"real" chemtrail would be simple
yeah, no pal, we're talkin government contracts here, military grade shit.
your uniformity argument could hold water, but fuck off with that other stuff

That's what doesn't make any sense, if you were making a chemtrail system would you:

A) Have dozens of small tanks distributed throughout the entire aircraft in a specific geometric pattern with bundles of computer cables, tubing, and flow control pumps running between the tanks.

or

B) Just have a single fucking tank with a single fucking valve

There's no reason to design a chemtrail system like option A.

Attached: 1280883650689.jpg (800x515, 62K)

Well according to you it’s all mind control juice and sterilisation dust

How long till it starts to effect us if it’s real?

based, minor digits confirm

>according to you
>strawman
I never once said those things or implied them faggot. Don't put words in my mouth. Most people who actually care enough to research know the issue is metals. Heavy metals. What is being used to reflect has the consequence of also settling down above us till it's inside of our bloodstream which eventually makes it's way to the brain where said metals are then deposited. This causes all kinds of neurological issues.

the harder they shill, the closer to the truth you are, user

You are confusing, what is the main goal of chemtrails?

I'm assuming it's a chemical mix of different agents to achieve their exact intended result, which means a lot of tubing and different barrels. Also if they are moving them around to whatever planes are available, it would make sense to have a bunch of smaller parts instead of one big system. Think like breaking bad and their portable lab they were setting up in peoples houses.

Cheers m8
>tries to confuse the situation for anons
>fails
>accuses me of being confusing
Kys. I'm not wasting my time with you any further.

this hadn't occurred to me user, lets see how hard (((they))) try to cover it up