Why is Emma Defending them?

Emma come to your senses! These people are degenerate sickos. Redpill her asap

Attached: C8D5B749-8C3A-40E2-B273-1C6EE93B0AF6.jpg (1536x1395, 321K)

>we continue to fail
As if we owe them fucking anything

Wtf does IA stand for?
Ingrown Asshole? Surely thats just stating the obvious.

intersex and ally
i know, its retarded.

Indecent Arab

((((i don't know)))))

I am seeing a rainbow ((((()))))). That red guy must be a megakike.

Attached: Harvey Cum.jpg (593x550, 12K)

Because she never will, and has never lived around them.

She lives in a $20,000,000 mansion in a gated community with 20 foot tall walls with armed security in the front.

These kind of people just want to shit post on twitter because they’re trying to be relevant despite having all they’ll ever need and more because these people WANT more. They don’t just want money, they want fame. They always want more more more.

If she had to actually work with a majority of non-whites while living around a majority of non-whites then she would have a different opinion on them.

if she doesnt fear differences why doesnt she acknowledge the different human races?

We’re the poc.... mud bloods make up 3/4 of the world. Why do we have to be punished because they’re inept.

Why does anyone care what a sheltered angry child actor thinks? She went from cradle to fame and has zero experience in the real world.

she knows everything about the casting couch

They watch the Talmudvision

Attached: F1AE491D-78CC-42DB-868B-354BA614999D.gif (500x500, 463K)

Actually white people are less than 8% of the world.

>famous white girl without acting job desperately includes "Ally" in her virtue signaling post

fpbp

>its an honor posting with you, Sir

The + is to include the ones we dont know about

oy vey what a majority

>what is virtue signaling

>support degenerates
>makes you ally sexual
lol

I'm beginning to think they're the greatest trolls the world has ever known.

Emma’s had so much pozzed Harvey Weinstein cum shot into her brain that she can no longer think coherently. Anyone who actually believes the gay nigger’s tall tale is beyond help.

Oh, but we do. Faggots are our most precious resource. Don't you know, in our country sodomites are considered national treasure?

>LGBTQIA+

They add a new letter every 3 months or so. Cant wait till they add the P for Pedo acceptance into the mix.

Then this whole shit show is going to come crashing down on these freaks heads. There are already fags fighting to keep the pedos out of their little "victim movement" knowing that normies will all turn on them.

she is an actress even in her personal life, she likely doesnt even give a fuck, she is paid to pretend she cares

Yeah and after P it'll be another A for associates.

Adding P to the mix will be the end of the movement all together. Parents are not going to hand their kids over to adults who want to fuck them.

nigger lover

send her this

Attached: LGBT Impacts and Behaviors.png (1026x2621, 550K)

Attached: LGBT Stats.png (1112x2893, 289K)

Attached: LGBT Opposition.png (1506x3976, 443K)

IA+? WTF? It's laughable.

ok we don't tolerate losers liike you with your hate speech

P already stands for Pansexual. Look it up.

Betting $50 she's been Miley Cyrus'd.

White women’s obsession with faggots really is infuriating.

kek. How do they represent the pedos then? K for kiddy fiddlers?

Why the fuck do you think? She's owned by (((them))), (((they))) made her and she owes everything to (((them))).

Hmmmm, perhaps you are correct. Then again it also may just be MKultra programming through trauma. Who inflicted the trauma? Likely Harvey.

Attached: mileycirusgone.jpg (2200x1600, 734K)

Well. It begins with Desmund being photographed next to a naked drag queen. Its very very wrong. I dont want to hurt a homosexual though. More so, I want them to repent of their error and to live for Christ and proclaim His name.

I honestly cannot believe the power their community has gained. It isn't normal for a man to dress as a woman but when the media is controlled it becomes simple.

He was the alpha commie

lgbtqiabplzxomns will it ever end?

Her movies were also satanic making witchcraft normal to children. An influx of wiccans have been forming after Harry Potter. Just be prepared. Jesus is returning soon. Be of good cheer.

There is one way to leave the illuminati. Expose all that you know to the public. Expose what they actually know and everything you know. Show the world the illuminati exists. Then give away all they have you. You can be saved.

They will call it something else to suppress revulsion. Like cherub or nubile or some shit just watch

Emma. God can save you. Remember hell is eternal. Pacts can be broken in the name of Yeshua.

Literally who?

Don't these people fear difference because they're violent and scared of conservatives?

I thought that was children?

I could redpill emma in 1 weekend of dicking her down tbqh

They are both our most precious resource. Fags and kids

Once you’ve been to the bottom of the rabbit hole there’s no going back; it’s like the book 1984 once you’ve renounced your innocence there’s no reclaiming it; the only solution is to double down. She’s been victimized and sides with her oppressors instead of seeing the light and joining us. They’ll strip her of her fame and take away everything she has.