Bongoloid Attacks Muslim Woman. Is Held

youtu.be/CdkVWXP4-WQ

A disgusting white subhuman attempts to attack a Muslimah and is quickly apprehended by some based lads. What makes Bongoloids so violent and how do we curb this behaviour from happening in the future?

Attached: file.png (294x441, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FiA4g41Yun4
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=aER_iT4HODQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FtHEm0HJM10
youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q
youtu.be/eLgpcR4wIMw
youtu.be/TcUGx2xCADQ
youtu.be/4OklU-Idz-Q
youtu.be/KeO7jXvfp4g
youtu.be/s104UzFnD0Q
youtu.be/sniVAehxhuo
youtube.com/watch?v=CK-UkYvzaYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do they always have footage of this shit?

Unlicensed anger

To raise awareness
Turns out the "Awakened Saxon" is easily held down by a couple of middle aged men.

Oh my god its a tranny

>get overwhelmed by balding guys who fuck their sisters

the brit realy deserves to be ended and forgotten.

Attached: death-of-england.jpg (750x492, 113K)

White men shouldn't beat women. That's what non-whites do. Muslims, niggers, gooks, tons of video of them beating the shit out of women.

The bong looks like a tranny

So this is the power of the eternal Anglo?

Evanescent Anglo*

based

Attached: 553.png (976x784, 1.52M)

Hahahahaha. Nice
Let that island BURN

The OP is a shitskin Muslim if you didn't guess, the white eternal Englishman wouldn't care about that subhuman female animal.

Take that anglo scum

So glad to see, youre being overrun by muslims, imagine the consequences when they become the absolute mayority, the reparations for iraq, syria and everything else. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's going to get a lot more worse in the coming years. People are at their boiling point. It'll be kristallnacht but far far worse.

Attached: 1548975734833.jpg (800x587, 42K)

fuck off, roach.
>held down by two people
>what, you're not a jacked ubermensch?
non-argument

Haha noway. Our Zionist government won't allow that to happen and GB is under their complete control

neither of you are helping the situation

What a little bitch. Didn't even fight back. I would've walloped them until they were down, ran or knocked me out.

>sign in
No thx

Trips of truth. God dammit man. It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1548897740746.jpg (576x951, 45K)

How do we know they didn't just say he attacked a woman so they could attack him?

Kek is here

Attached: 1518530599026.png (576x864, 23K)

kys ahmed

youtube.com/watch?v=FiA4g41Yun4

Bongoloids talk an immense amount of shit but give them the slightest amount of resistance and they buckle and break apart. It's hilarious.

Attached: nigel.jpg (600x419, 28K)

>thot-patrolling
sounds based to me

>he's just attacked a Muslim sister
this sentence says it all, they have unity, we have apathy. big difference! the jewdiciary will make sure the white guy gets at least 5 years too.

fuck your cherrypicking, goatfucker

I don’t see a woman anywhere in the vid. Just looks like a sandnigger chimp out on a s o i b o i

Attached: E7E17281-9790-485F-BBAF-F99EAC328540.jpg (768x960, 87K)

thought he was a mongoloid for a second there lol

Powerful.

Healthy teeth =/= Bong
Good job Muslim for protecting your women.

This is the best one
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=aER_iT4HODQ
Social experiment, first Russian abuses Russian girl in public no one cares and just walks by, see what happens when they harass an actress in a hijab

youtube.com/watch?v=FtHEm0HJM10

He's finished, mate.

Turn on captions for English subs

the american "he called me a nigger" angle, truly a classic

Are muslims human? What does gender have to do with that? Muslims should legally receive beatings at random will.

One of my first blackpills in elementary school. It was so obvious for the spics everything was one big gang thing, but to the whites they just kept telling me to deny obvious reality.

Bongs are disgusting, need to be publicly executed.

He hit a woman.. he deserved it. Just because he's white doesn't change things you white niggers.

have you polished your armor today, white knight?

They do that all the time
Like fucking daily

>helping the situation
I think you always forget how much the English hate us the English are not what you think, but you will learn that

you mistake the eternal anglo elite for the regular citizens

nothing wrong with defending your property, cumskin

Jow Forums retards thinking shitposting and being edgy works just like the internet. When would they learn ? lmoa

>helping the situation
my sweet summer child

Attached: YouMustbenewherememeraw.jpg (280x210, 15K)

Racism debunked, are you an accelerationist ? Wanna see the Vile people defeated?
youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q

Live coverage special of the 200th millionth post! God spoke again!!
youtu.be/eLgpcR4wIMw

Sam Hyde Gillete commercial supercut
youtu.be/TcUGx2xCADQ

Demon caught on camera at DESMOMD THE AMAZING FAGGOTKID CONVENTION
youtu.be/4OklU-Idz-Q

Jason dalton MKultra uber driver
youtu.be/KeO7jXvfp4g

Top 100 happenings and memory holes of 2018
youtu.be/s104UzFnD0Q

CHN interviews OPERATION LAZARUS
youtu.be/sniVAehxhuo

Get comfy and expand your almond activators !!!!!!!!
CHN IS COMING BACK SOON

Attached: 1548889574925.jpg (750x734, 95K)

If he actually acted like a nigger and attacled a woman then the Muslims didn't do anything wrong.

I love how he repeats reasonable force, while his friend says he will smash he guys head and jaw in.

This happens on a daily to the saxon cuck without an actual reason.

>Bongoloid
I'm gonna start using this. Fuck muzzies though.

LMAOOOO she probably deserved it anyways and has no right being in our comfy civilizations and among white people fuck off

Attached: 67798dcf5e24394530b3b50dc2e726ca.jpg (578x720, 68K)

He looks Turkish, turks have no moral compass.

why are muslim women so fucking oafy looking
like arab and turks alike. seriously look at this ottoman oaf in the photo for instance. not really feminine

Attached: 13244873_10209343276886728_1273537747619848045_n.jpg (960x960, 126K)

Anyone who hates on the English is a ignorant/insecure American, French Pufter or German Autist within his own national problems.

If none of the above, some paki or other third-worlder.

Ive always offred support to my fellow (white) man and you should do the same. Your reaction to this should be disgust at the forign hordes and sending us liberators via airdrop.

She deserved every hit she got for being part of a backwards tribal community.

>Attacking women
Pretty nigger tier behaviour to be honest. If he had gone after mudslime men with a hammer like a nigger looking for gold in bald men's heads, I'd be more sympathetic.

A big contrast to how Brits act when their women are attacked.

And why hate on this lad? All this video shows is two pakis doing normal paki things of attacking the natives. Who cares what they're claiming happened?

Good. Randomly punching people is what retards do.
Either do a proper ethnic cleansing or don't do anything.

Says the literal Bong Criminal

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to cuck.

They were easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to cuck.

Their voices were squeaky and high pitched.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to cuck.

Britain... ugh

AH The eternal cucking continues.

Here's some "great advice" you know he's an alpha male due to his username, don't creep out the wimmins goys I mean guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=CK-UkYvzaYs

Pakis aren't niggers. They're smarter than taping themselves doing stupid illegal things.

t.paki

don't care they can both fuck off. my tolerance for muslims is gone and they abused it. it's also not a woman, they're invaders. she most likely instigated it and thought she would get away with it as well

Attached: tumblr_inline_pl8fd85saP1wqvweu_540.jpg (381x508, 96K)

no pity for anglos, they've been trying to destroy Europe for centuries now

Proof of the pudding please.

Why are brits so fucking ugly?

There are tiers to being subhuman too.

>thanx bruv imma arrest that whiteboi

Attached: brit police.jpg (750x725, 224K)

>German Autist
That's quite redudant

t.urkroach

Nonetheless I'm in awe that pol is crawling over itself defending some random pakis attacking a white as quickly as respectable Republicans denouncing Trump.

They must be BASED

I still think it's kind of niggerish, but whatever.

cause anglos have been trying to destroy Europe for centuries

Nice (((divide and conquer)))

Nuke Britain for good

I see muslim faggots get weighed in by hindu and sikh lads all the time.

The Anglos are sitting it out in the hills with their popcorn.

Attached: 1int.png (303x311, 181K)

Based

A drugged-up subhuman chav behaving like a subhuman chav isn't worthy of a thread. And what's does it have to do with anyone being a Muslim?

If she was acting like a retard, she should be treated as such, regardless of ancestral background.

>regardless of ancestral background.
good goy

Attached: mud.jpg (600x631, 59K)

I can give you a ton of proof, just do some research, Mario.
fuck off bongo, fuck you, your stupid island, your queen and fuck off to hell, I hope pakis rape your mother, sister and father and then you, cause pakis are fucking gay

Yes, yes, the Anglos always destroy Europe, the Krauts always destroy Europe, as Spaghettis aren't white, you slavs aren't white and so forth.

Spend more time making allies than enemies.

if only white people weren't self-hating cucks and acted like niggers in terms of pride of their race
i'm sorry but after many muslims killing and abusing our young girls and women i could careless when some oaf muslim woman instigates violence and gets held down

Attached: tumblr_pjyipmTzQN1v5bo30o1_400.gif (268x350, 2.04M)

>cause pakis are fucking gay
shtap bragging

Krauts don't destroy Europe, Italians are white, Slavs are white, the anglo is the main problem.

Why'd he hit the Muslim girl? What was the reason?

the anglo is the kikes biggest pet and their secret weapon they deserve everything happening to them

And plenty of people would disagree with you. This is the point. The hour is too late to revel in each other's destruction. Even if for purely selfish and self-presevatory reasons.

Explain how Bongs 'destroy Europe'. And yes, I've heard the main dumb theories.

agree

I knocked a Muslim taxi driver out cold in two punches in September. Dragged him to his car by his foot and stuffed him in. He wheelspun off a few minutes later and like they always do grassed like fuck. Syria general Muslims grass me up to the jannies all the time for posting goats in their stinky thread. I Got arrested that night at 5am outside the clubs, I was pissed and I knew it was coming but I’m a bit arrogant and I was having a good time apart from the Muslim (story of everyone’s lives here) sat in the van in cuffs for 20 minutes then got formally de-arrested and released. The crowd who were cheering had all come over to go as witnesses to say he’d attacked me from behond unprovoked and I’d only slapped him once (to be fair I hit him, he put his face down and I uppercutted him).
He’d scared my thot of the evening while I was buying cigs in the all night garage so I’d told him to go whistle for the fair when he dropped us off. He’d come running up waving his pit stench everywhere, nearly knocked us all out. All that happens when you knock an inbred retard out is you get a little bit of paper like this one if you have witnesses.
Nice to see all the dogshit from /shitpol revealing their smelly selves in this thread too.

Attached: 952CC4DF-F581-41AF-B405-8C7B0FE51A5F.jpg (1537x2050, 776K)

Bet they refer to themselves as British.
My country is awash with traitors and invaders

>believing camera footage

Quit being brainlets. It's not about what you see, it's about what you don't see. Where is the woman that was supposedly beaten? How did they manage to find this guy after such a crime in the whole multicult shithole city? If any of this happened, is that even the guy that did it?

You need to start asking questions, Dave.