This week in politics

>Democrats vote to give contract workers who didn't receive paychecks during the trump shutdown backpay
>Republicans block it
>Republicans instead propose repealing the estate tax, to give a few hundred billionaires giant tax cuts
>Democrats propose giving all Americans a new federal holiday on election day, to help ensure a healthier democracy
>Republicans block that, too

Can the differences between the two parties' priorities be any more clear? Voting Republican is literally God tier retardation at this point.

Attached: mitch-mcconnell-official-senate-portrait_1600jpg.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q
youtu.be/eLgpcR4wIMw
youtu.be/TcUGx2xCADQ
youtu.be/4OklU-Idz-Q
youtu.be/KeO7jXvfp4g
youtu.be/s104UzFnD0Q
youtu.be/sniVAehxhuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Voting Republican is literally God tier retardation at this point.
Correct. Loving the fact that all the MAGAtts and Russian assets are running away.

Attached: PutainsMuscle.jpg (600x600, 101K)

Attached: 1531859266454.gif (675x1200, 498K)

I actually 100% support making election day a federal holiday and don't see any good argument against this.

uhmm... i thought this week was the jew puppet meme and next week was the putin puppet meme. could you meet me on discord to clarify. ugh srry. im the new guy and still trying to figure out how all of this works.

I would trade election day for voter ID

but an election day is not needed, the only people that whine about needing an election day are those who are awful at managing their time and are too stupid to mail in their ballot

But were gonna get Voter ID anyway so it doesn't matter

Agreed. Pic related.

Attached: 1111111111.jpg (778x353, 44K)

The last thing we need is another federal holiday, there's already plenty. More government power isn't a positive direction for our society.

give em a holiday? do the dems have jobs anyway?

Get your shit together, mickey

People are too busy working two minimum wage jobs just to pay their rent. A large portion of the population is effectively removed from the voting force. Whenever a large amount of constituents and their interests aren't being properly represented civil unrest rises. A destabilized population causes markets to destabilize. This in turn creates a cascading effect until the country is a worthless uncivilized 3rd world shithole with a collapsed skeleton of a once healthy market and democracy.

The matter of the issue is people aren't voting. The suspected major contributor is simply the lack of time to do research and cast their vote. The proposed solution is creating a holiday to forcibly open up a window of time for them to have free time to do so. It does not have to be a celebration, it is simply a time workers can not be forced to work by their employers and companies.

If you disagree with the proposal what do you propose as an alternative solution to the problem? How would you increase or incentives voter turn out for voters that are overburdened and have a severe deficiency of free time?

I agree. But most republicans political stance is that democrats are killing and eating babies so I don’t think opinions will change much.

So you create a federal holiday, then every federal worker takes the day off. Whose going to same day register people? Volunteers? Doubt. Whose going to run poles? Volunteers? Doubt.

Attached: image.png (383x838, 27K)

Only viable option is mail in ballots.

True, I can see your point. It does come with it's own baggage of technical issues.

Mail in ballots are far more flexible and generous to work with you on your time. I can see the benefits. How would you propose to incentivize or streamline the process for individuals? Truly time deprived individuals may still be too constrained to participate in the enrollment process.

So what else are you going to do? Vote for people that hate you for being white?

Sources for any of this? It was the democrats who shot down the vote to pay government workers during the shutdown.

Because people that have real jobs will still have to go to work and the fat lazy nigger beuracrats who work for the government will get yet another day off for no reason

And employers are required to give you time to vote anyway

>he thinks people with two minimum wage jobs should vote in the first place

Then they are too constrained to inform themselves of the issues at hand to be informed and shouldn't be voting anyways

Good. Quit trying to pass shit. The rules were made, they are fine.

Racism debunked, are you an accelerationist ? Wanna see the Vile people defeated?
youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q

Live coverage special of the 200th millionth post! God spoke again!!
youtu.be/eLgpcR4wIMw

Sam Hyde Gillete commercial supercut
youtu.be/TcUGx2xCADQ

Demon caught on camera at DESMOMD THE AMAZING FAGGOTKID CONVENTION
youtu.be/4OklU-Idz-Q

Jason dalton MKultra uber driver
youtu.be/KeO7jXvfp4g

Top 100 happenings and memory holes of 2018
youtu.be/s104UzFnD0Q

CHN interviews OPERATION LAZARUS
youtu.be/sniVAehxhuo

Get comfy and expand your almond activators
CHN IS COMING BACK SOON,..,,,

Attached: 1548991488920.png (1600x1504, 278K)