Brexit - the traitors are preparing to leave the sinking ship

Is the EU just bluffing or really about to blow Britain to the stone age... economically? 1/3rd of UK businesses want to relocate and apparently 57% of all investments in manufacturing are in hold or cancelled.

Attached: 25D414AD-6376-46BB-8C3D-FFC21DD27A90.jpg (1248x1248, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2019/01/31/german-anger-builds-dangerous-handling-brexit-euideologues/
express.co.uk/news/politics/1080968/brexit-latest-news-european-union-irish-backstop-theresa-may
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The Independent

Attached: 1534032924481.jpg (666x666, 148K)

It's a good excuse for failing companies.
Post Brexit loyalty shown will be loyalty given

>33% of businesses uncertain they can survive in an economy that flourished before the EU
good

If brexit kills all the mega corps then I hope all of Europe leaves as well.

Fuck off, concern trolling kraut.

FUck nonces
Fuck the EU
Fuck Germany
Fuck Krauts
Fuck Merkel

Simple as.

Hope your economy gets raped with Brexit crashes out of the EU with no survivors. It's going to be no where near as bad as the kike media says it is.

Which flag is which now. Is the darker one New Zealand?

4 red stars is NZ
6 white stars is Australia.
The blue is actually the same its just an optical illusion

Fake news. Not even 1 in 3 UK companies trade overseas. Fake and gay Jerrycuck.

the question comes down to how much your identity is worth?
1 in 3 companies leaving? fuck they should take it have a celebratory drink afterwards.

Thx, so the darker one is NZ... I can remember that.

>plan to relocate after Brexit

Pffft .... they say that now, but they're not going to do it.
Remember how many people said they would leave the US and move to Canada if Trump became president? Not a single one of them did.

Attached: 1432316911221.png (191x215, 3K)

I want Brexit to happen more than anything, BUT..............I am waiting, just fucking waiting for the British to KEK OUT and find a way to bend over to Brussels. If the UK does stay, it's game over for their people.

More like game on.
It will shatter any illusion that democracy represents the people

A huge wave of British rapefugees are coming to Europe, Asia and America, be prepared, they're not real asylum seeks but economic rapefugees. They have to go back.
Last December poor NZ was rushed and raped by a large amount of these disgusting British immigrants.

I can imagine your smug face Hans. Feels good huh?

You joke but if Venezuela goes to shit it will be refugee crisis 2, electric boogaloo

>if Venezuela goes to shit
>if

Attached: Untitled.png (588x256, 59K)

The UK will just do more business with the USA.

I'm gonna hope against hope until bullets fly.
Trump occasionally veers out of a bad move

Might as well. Both of you have outrageous product prices. If you're charging the customer an arm and a leg, it doesn't even matter anymore if you slap 20% on the price for the shipping across the Atlantic.

Good point
Until Based Brazil invades

If Afghanistan, Iraq, etc has taught me anything is that once the US of Israel starts fucking with a country they metastasize all over the place.
Thats what worries me.

Brazil invading will be the justification for taking in refugees.
You will have retarded boomers saying we need to save them from communism and progressives saying we have a duty to save them from a war we started.

Why is it always Krauts making and shilling these threads?

Thread should honestly have ended here. Only about 5-8% of UK businesses trade with the European union. This is fake news.

The Pacific ocean is between you and South America. There is also quite a bit of land between Venezuela and the Pacific.

> huge wave of British rapefugees are coming to Europe
We already have huge costs due to the Syrian sandniggers. They take advantage of our idiocy/goodwill and let themselves get a first class medical treatment. If the Bongs come our dental care system will collapse completely.

Not OP but bringing perfidious Albion to heel is something I do enjoy.

>If the Bongs come our dental care system will collapse completely.
One Bong's dental cost equals to 32 sandniggers'.

There is a lot of land between Germany and Libya and a small sea. Even NZ got Syrian refugees and its on the other end of the fucking planet

Nigga you can just hover over it.

>telegraph.co.uk/business/2019/01/31/german-anger-builds-dangerous-handling-brexit-euideologues/
OH NO NO NO HANS
HAHAHAHAHA
GERMAN PANIC ENGAGED

Attached: 1530651497385.jpg (500x500, 252K)

Is the anglopshere alive ? Is english truly the world language ..and not arab and chinese or spanish? Long my she fly. God save da queen. Yarr me hearties

German issnt even a world language. Its over

>the traitors
You wrote reasonable people wrong

>Even NZ got Syrian refugees and its on the other end of the fucking planet
Really? How did they get there?
There was some (((NGO))) smuggling involved, wasn't there?

>paywall
Do you have a screenshot or pastebin?

Considering one of the 'deals' in her package was that there was to be no arresting of EU officials that are found to be corrupt.
Hang them all.

Considering Barclays just moved about €190 billion in assets into Ireland, there's a good chance it's gonna be big. 1/3 is a bit high though

It's ok, due to our aversion to teeth therapy we'll barely make a dent in that system.

Venezuela already is a refugee crisis. There are over 1 million refugees in Colombia alone.

The government pays for them to come here.
None of our governments represent us

The traitors shall be set upon and purged from this glorious isle.

Nigger if Venezuela gets the CIA treatment every brown person in South America is going be be a "Venezuelan refugee"

i found another sauce
>express.co.uk/news/politics/1080968/brexit-latest-news-european-union-irish-backstop-theresa-may

ikr

"uk firms" ? who are they kidding

"traitors"? most of them were in the UK due to access to europe, they would be retarded to stay.