USA annexes Canada

Why doesn't the US annex Canada?

Would canadians actually object to joining the US government?

Attached: untitled-design-89.jpg (728x424, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q
youtu.be/eLgpcR4wIMw
youtu.be/TcUGx2xCADQ
youtu.be/4OklU-Idz-Q
youtu.be/KeO7jXvfp4g
youtu.be/s104UzFnD0Q
youtu.be/sniVAehxhuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Judging from what I read online, Canadians would utterly despite it. I think they are really proud of not being American.

>He wants to get the FO timeline rolling
No thanks mate, my country is just a pile of radioactive rubble there.

Attached: HAHA TIME FOR SIERRA MADRE.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

Last time you tried shit they curb stomped you and burned down Washington.

we have negotiated having parts of Canada join volunteerly, specifically British Colombia aka cascadia. they declined because conditions temporarily improved.

They are too brain damaged to assimilate properly. Witness PM Zoolander, 10$ for a quart of milk, etc

They literally want to be ruled under a queen thats not even theirs. How cucked can a country be? It's so loopy

Why do they choose this way of life. Literally if they joined us, we would be the largest and most even more powerful country in the world.

I want annexation, but lmao.

Attached: Extreme Home Makeover 1812.png (733x507, 591K)

Canada is basically a territory like Puerto Rico. They are utterly dependent on the US and 90% of them live within 100 miles of the border.

Attached: Rachel McAdams.jpg (769x1024, 149K)

Those are called "new canadians". Anyone with a brain in their head would die for your constitution. Canada was not the first choice for many european immigrants. It was just easier to get into Canada.
Stop perpetuating this shit. Plenty of people in the colonies know the score. Stop playing the media steretype game. One glance at flags on POL clearly states otherwise, bants aside, youre are only hope.

>They literally want to be ruled under a queen thats not even theirs.
But they are British

So lets skip the middleman and annex canada.

Canada does a lot of dirty work for the States. MK Ultra and other experiments come instantly to mind. We are here so you have a loop hole to carry out advancements without red tape.

Those are mostly eastfags and vancouver chinks, although I would prefer western sepratism over annexing to the US. It would give us a chance (probably wouldn't be used correctly) to fix a lot of issues whereas being transferred from one kike country to the next wouldn't really change shit just delay the inevitable for us. If Trudeau gets re elected I think that theres a good chance a western sepratist movement rises near the end of his second term with the way things are going, people over here in Alberta and Sask talk about it a fair amount already; it's just the masses who need to be convinced. Btw, to any other westerners out there, this is why you should vote bernier instead of cuck scheer cause worst case scenario the above becomes a possibility through accelarationism as things always swing the other way if not maintained. While Scheer wouldn't fix shit but make people more likely to blame it on both parties rather than strictly liberal shit.

I'd embrace it

>Why doesn't the US annex Canada?

Last time you tried it didn't end well for you.

>Would canadians actually object to joining the US government?

Anyone who isn't a Third World nigger would object to joining the US government.

Attached: 1523930269080.png (360x1000, 319K)

Ask a canadian that. Ask a Quebecian that.

Also read their constitution. Their royal family isn't restricted to countries. If they wanted to they could have french king because of they are monarchy that follows bloodlines. It's absolutely insane.

Yeah. Loopy. Why do they respect their national heritage and culture when they could be ruled by a Muslim nigger from Kenya?

Attached: 1519214248491.jpg (1280x960, 432K)

dude nobody wants to annex canda
maybe build a northern wall incase canada collapses but still, no need for us to expand and give demoshits more electoral votes

Canada didn't exist in the war of 1812, at least give the British what little props they deserve.

I remember running you down the Louisiana with an alligator. also remember the bitch fit you threw when we negotiated the freedom of "your" colonies.

Do. Not. Want.

Is there a word for forced cessation? ie If the US kicked out California.

Attached: 12th Century Looney Tunes.jpg (636x456, 55K)

Their monarchy isn't restricted to countries. But the royal family blood line. That means if every royal member dropped dead right now in the UK some other royal member can be the monarch of canada.

>"As a result, the current monarch is officially titled Queen of Canada and, in this capacity, she, her consort, and other members of the Canadian Royal Family undertake public and private functions domestically and abroad as representatives of Canada. However, the Queen is the only member of the Royal Family with any constitutional role. "

>annex Canada
>gain more fags to vote Democrat
No thanks.

Imagine absorbing a giant california.

Attached: 1492834624937.gif (1280x640, 155K)

US is already getting cucked without dealing with leafs.

Attached: sexually-inadequate-husband-with-small-penis.jpg (475x379, 36K)

Didn’t you lose, like, all your colonies and shit in 50 years or something like that

>US kicked out California.
>didn't want that 840 miles of coastline for national defense anyway.
think about it.

RESOURCES

RESOURCES

RESOURCES

CANADA HAS IT, AND WE WANT IT.

3/4's of Canadas land is uninhabited and has no infrastructure, and instead of China buying out canada, it will be OURS.

Racism debunked, are you an accelerationist ? Wanna see the Vile people defeated?
youtu.be/71dAwTS_l1Q

Live coverage special of the 200th millionth post! God spoke again!!
youtu.be/eLgpcR4wIMw

Sam Hyde Gillete commercial supercut
youtu.be/TcUGx2xCADQ

Demon caught on camera at DESMOMD THE AMAZING FAGGOTKID CONVENTION
youtu.be/4OklU-Idz-Q

Jason dalton MKultra uber driver
youtu.be/KeO7jXvfp4g

Top 100 happenings and memory holes of 2018
youtu.be/s104UzFnD0Q

CHN interviews OPERATION LAZARUS
youtu.be/sniVAehxhuo

Get comfy and expand your almond activators
CHN IS COMING BACK SOON!!!!!!!!!

Attached: doctordoom.jpg (768x433, 94K)

Imagine being able to actually live in the arctic circle with out a passport.

it would be nice.

You realize it's an uninhabitable wasteland right?

you call it uninhabitable, I call it hard core mode.

The Long Dark irl

>Would Canadians actually object to joining the US government?

My "Wish" would be to see BC and Alberta break off from Canada.

If Alberta makes the oil, and BC ships the oil, the two provinces could stand to be economically dependent from the rest of Canada; so we don't need Ottawa to think for the West anymore.

Of course other things would be considered like national defense, infrastructure...etc...

...BUT if all that doesn't work out, I'd rather sell out to the American instead of China. Considering how Vancouver is already China's foothold in North America, I'd rather exercise my adopted 2nd amendment rights and stand ready for the fallout.

annex mexico too white evil

Whats with this meme? The major cities are the issue fag. Calgary and Edmonton are as cucked any other major city. Cool it with the divide and conquer meme.

Attached: bari weiss.png (1014x788, 709K)

We'll seize the land, and push it's inhabitants into the sea

I'll tell you this now.

Sometime in the future WE WILL see canada becoming part of the US, whether it's through annexation or a joint pact like the EU has where we can pass the borders unfettered.

It's the only way how this country will grow, and it's the best interest of the this country.

It will happen

Attached: 1548793701984.jpg (994x552, 122K)

I'd be fine with taking the land, but not while the people are alive. There is no population on Earth I hate more than Canadians. They're smug, effeminate, and completely lacking in culture or accomplishments.

Attached: 045119C9-23E4-4360-9D42-32A3EC7947BC.jpg (1991x945, 466K)

Forget it. $20 trillion reasons why, for starters.

If we were talking about parts, maybe we could take the parts where it snows and it's not low-grade urban warfare 24/7.

>Literally if they joined us, we would be the largest and most even more powerful country in the world.

Yeah we'd be juicy as fuck. Add Greenland from Denmark and St. Pierre & Micquelon from France and we'd be good. Maybe the Bahamas too.....

Attached: Chinada.png (1258x757, 46K)

>USA annexes Canada
>Inherits 30 million California tier liberals
>Democrats win elections for the next 100 years

Great plan.

China is buying out Canada at a massive scale. They are buying land for it's resources, leaving us at a disadvantage.

Trudeau is cucking, and selling your country out to fucking bug people.

Fucking insane. We just majority of the population to want to join us.

chinadia has the queen of england on the back of their silver coins. so does australia

The Queen is our official Head of State. The PM is merely our Head of Government.

u guys need wat mexico has.u cant buy resources or land unless its o the coast

seriously tho fuck chinks sorry cucked chinadians

canschluss, cannexation, either way it's a great idea

Nobody wants to be part of the US System, not even us

she'd be hot if she wasn't covered in spots and moles

Annex me daddy. UwU

duplessis orphans come to mind

Attached: tusk-wallace-mr-tusks-walrus-howard-howe-justin-long-michael-parks-review.jpg (600x303, 51K)

expulsion, and constitutionally, we could do it.

california would be reduced to a US territory with no representation in the senate.

Id rather be soveriegn. I just want good gun laws. Bu if the US took us over we'd get the fag laws like California or NJ

>tfw i could move to ellesmere island and never see another shitskin again

Attached: 1536683688011.gif (528x555, 816K)

like detroit is any better

who says we'd make them states? Canada would be better off as territories with a puerto rico style no taxes agreement.

Canada should remain separate. It’s good to have a well functioning neighbor to draw examples from.

This, say hello to president Justun Trudeau.

No, they didn't "curb stomp" the USA.
Some loyalist traitor woman by the name of Laura Secord sold out the American positions to the British. Americans held a lot of territory in Canada.
Basically Canadians got cucked out of freedom and being American....

Also, after burning down the whitehouse, they proceeded to Baltimore where they had their asses handed to them.
The American National Athem is written about that battle.

If we were politically capable of doing that in the first place, then we would be politically able to take more radical measures, like destroying the dams that keep southern California alive.

you cant even beat vietnam bro

California has more citizens than all of canada combined.

That battle was *after* the Americans begged for a peace treaty though (which Britain accepted since she never wanted this side show war)

BUT y ThO? . ?

They don't have anything we want. Most of their territory is uninhabitable. We'll be importing people who would not fight under the US flag in wartime because they don't see themselves as American. Not much better than importing a whole bunch of 3d worlders.

They, on the other hand, would benefit greatly from rule under the constitution and President Trump. They could probably eat meat again. They can say words not approved by their current government. They can own weapons. They can even form states with a large amount of decision power.

>Tl;dr: Good for canine, bad for Murrica.

Ive said this before and Ill say it again. If it was done peacefully through some type of agreement then I would become the best American you've ever seen. Id get the flag tattooed over my heart and sing the Star Spangled Banner in the morning and before I go to bed, Id vow my life to uphold the constitution and die to protect my fellow countrymen's freedoms. If it was a hostile take over where the US invaded and started killing people? I would put ISIS to shame for the atrocities I would inflict. That being said, I would love to become part of the US! I hate the Canadian government and this next lineup look like a bunch of retards also.

I'd object on the grounds of not wanting my family more involved with jews than possible. We have our problems here but I'm glad that so far we aren't the canon fodder for Israel which is the real and only issue I have with the usa. The jews vote for you guys to go to war constantly and always in the interests of Israel. It's gotta stop. I love you guys. I game with you, shit talk you, get shit talked by you, we really are brothers. But both our countries need cleaning up. My own from the puppets owned by the globalists and yours the globalists themselves.
Imagine a world without Israel, without jews subverting everything dear. You get rid of your dirty kikels that are feeding you into a meat grinder and hey, come on up and help us out and sure, I'll join you. But get rid of the jews first.

Attached: so peaceful.jpg (800x600, 58K)

I dont know why USA hasnt been offering to take Alberta and Saskatchewan under its wing. Ton of oil and resources. Separation sentiment at a all time high. I would love to be a American. Give me a fucking rake.

A North American union makes a lot of sense. We’d need them to agree though. Forcefully annexating is a great way to get yourself an insurgency.

>>Canada has no Jewish influence.

Found the rural fag.

>Why doesn't the US annex Canada?
we sort of already did when we arrested those Bromfman sisters

>not wanting my family more involved with jews than possible.
Bromfman owns your country you idiot, it's a drug syndicate hub

no thanks we don't want your niggers keep telling yourselves that America is a white country and reeing about the fact that we have a monarch and a sub-58 BMI you negrified copelords

Attached: 1519570795469.webm (720x404, 2.94M)

Attached: annex canada fallout 3.png (770x512, 228K)