Oh my god guys, this is NOT ok

Oh my god guys, this is NOT ok...

Attached: Screenshot_20190201-093043.png (720x1280, 459K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QeWzRI97JF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shouldn't be there in the first place.
Mexico set a record for murder in 2018.

Fuck 'em.

Wtf assault desert just flew above my shack?

Reports can say anything.

Work smarter not harder.

why the fuck should we be responsible for the safety of people trying to break into the country? fuck that

I'm okay with this.

Wtf, I love deserts now!

good, fuck em, stay out

Should be harming migrants with desserts, desu

STOP BEING LIKE AYN RAND
BAN THAT ASSAULT SAND

Attached: 1537002070156.jpg (630x630, 35K)

Kharak is unironically the white man's utopia
>temperate paradise at the pole
>5000 miles of desert for shitskins to traverse to get to you

WOMP WOMP

I hope they remember to tbag otherwise the kill doesn't count

>responsible for illegals crossing a natural barrier.

Are they dropping them in the desert from helicopter?
If not, I don't want to hear about it.

Attached: no water for dumb mexicans.jpg (960x540, 58K)

Attached: 9xijGdDIMovchalhxN.gif (480x360, 3.45M)

>Walks into desert by choice.....
haha

Attached: it hurts.gif (500x249, 484K)

So, build a wall. It will keep them safe.

Because they just want to take the jobs that your children are supposed to work during college, don't you want to pay thousands more dollars than you would normally have to in order to make sure your children don't starve to death in a different state so juan and juanita can build their nest egg of untaxed cash?

And Sahara desert is for dessert, since it kill niggers en masse since creation. And midterranian sea here is also, it kills nogger and roaches too.

Shit we should develop the technology to drop deserts on our enemies.

Sounds like a good place for sighting in a .50 Barrett

Basically, all this planet wanna kill niggers, beaners, jews, mutts. Are all you sure, that all this filth belongs on Earth? They are cannot live without support!

I'm pretty sure we just choose to fight in deserts because we don't have the technology to do that yet.

>And midterranian sea here is also, it kills nogger and roaches too.
Based Mediterranean Sea

Ban deserts of mass destruction

Attached: B61A3BFD-56CF-42B1-9B2E-231D294CF4B2.jpg (750x971, 490K)

These squat, stupid, over consumong baby machines will eventually eat the entire planet into a combo desert/garbage dump.

good strategy

>Oh my god guys, this is NOT ok...
You're right. We need to nuke Mexico city and make the Mexicans pay for their acts of war!

>Left to die
Obviously they chose this path.

Soros money ran out?

Sounds like they're doing they're job

>wew lads

Attached: 1520989388978s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

wyr journalists didn't learn shit

Seriously, asians quite good at adapting to climate. Mongoloids live in desert, not so hot, but still. Snow niggers almost got themselfs good life in cold desert - Siberia. But with help of alcohol. Whites live in cold or rainy weather. And all others are dying without support.

Not a bad start but I'm sure they could hit 7 figures

Its actually quit acceptable
Get fucked

Based asf

So build a wall and they'll be stuck in mexico to wonder around in their own shit.

I don't care and am okay with this.

>And all others are dying without support.
The ability to adapt and over come as a society seems to degrade as the melanin levels increase.

Lake Titicaca just flew over my house!

>Gia, against niggers and jews, etc.
Duh, why the fuck do we think the earth evolved us. So the we could take over. It's the way of nature for the Superior race or species to out compete the inferior one's sending the inferiors one's to the dust bin of history.

Gia wants us to spread her children, plant, animal, virus, etc to the fucking other planets and then to the stores. We ain't going have time to do her biding if we keep waste trillions on fucking niggers.

>titi

Well.. we can drop sand bags on people, there's always the alternative.

>Nigers hating other nigers.
Of course, no body hates niger more than a niger because another niger is the only person capable of knowing how bad a nigers really are.

so can trump get funding to make a great desert between mexico and the US?

Kill all white liberals and stop posting in bot generated threads

P O E T R Y

Attached: 1f1.jpg (500x294, 19K)

Even mudshits couldn't weaponise sand

US "Right wing death dunes" Border Patrol
US "The desert lacks sun-dried wetbacks" Border Patrol
US "Simple means to reheat beans" Border Patrol

Maybe democrats should stop opposing a wall then.

So, just stop paying taxes. But this needs to be done massively. One user is not an army in this battle.

Leave maps in the desert with a compass that shows where a bottled water stash is. Lead them back to where they came from. This is assuming any of them can read and use a compass.

You should be careful. Deserts hate Mexicans and actively hunt them

You could say that Mexicans like to skip dessert

Attached: Carlos.png (350x350, 138K)

CARLOS

That's a bit strange Carlos.They seem to have no problems deserting their homeland.

Shits scary. At least you have a shack. I always had to ride it out in a tent.

Attached: arizona-haboob-chopper-photo-2.jpg (750x563, 95K)

Good. I hate tamale traders.

Attached: 1537258170364.png (395x398, 114K)

It’s really impressive that they were able to build a whole desert there.

Clearly you’ve never been in a bar in Houston around midnight.

It's not true. The immigrants purposely run to hostile terrain, border patrol agents usually aren't in a long distance foot race, rather they slowly track until they walk up on a group that's resting/sleeping.
This is an attempt to make it easier for illegal immigrants to evade the border patrol, by demonizing them if they dare track and apprehend them.
Immigrants go through the worst places ON PURPOSE to avoid being caught, it's not that the Border Patrol is intentionally corralling them to die, on the contrary, they dislike having to track people in those places that suck. Imagine walking through forests of choya cactus because that's what the immigrants did to avoid you. You aren't going to "purposely" be trying to get them to do that as a tactic.

I'm proud of that fact.

the founding fathers never imagined fully automatic assault deserts that we have today, we must have common sense dune reform

Nobody needs that much sand!

Also they want to rape our women and our children. And drive into us while drunk. What the fuck would we ever do without these glorious people?

Of course you are.

I didnt know spics hated whipped cream and cherries on top. BAN chocolate cake!

How the fuck do you use a plot of land as a weapon

Don’t cross the desert : don’t die

Attached: 1543348007138.jpg (312x445, 59K)

Based us military personal in Kyrgyzstan, I hated that base

yup, best tamales roll out starting around 11pm
get wrekt you nigger. texicans dont care if you enjoy the bounty that is bar tamales. fuck off

>some of the highest temperatures in the world
>drier than the surface of the moon
>desolate landscape
>fucking sand storms
>piles upon piles of beaners
Besides ASU girls, why the fuck would anyone live in Arizona?

>Trying to explain liberal mental gymnastics/derangement.

Waste of effort. Just get some rope and be ready for the day.

It IS ok though.

Because the sand dunes are in California and the Sonoran desert is actually very green.

Phoenix is located at the confluence of multiple rivers and has been an agricultural basin for thousands of years you ignorant fag

Also for most of the year it’s like 70 degrees

Attached: 02EB6983-BDAB-4886-BEB1-0829541B02F6.jpg (4032x3024, 1M)

Holy fuck that's broken, can't believe I don't remember this land card.

americas northern states freez. africa starves and mexico is kill....muhuahahahAHahAHahahahahaHAa *cough *hack *weeze haHahahaHahaHAAHaHaaaaa. suck it hippies

youtube.com/watch?v=QeWzRI97JF0

A good way to "de-weaponize" the desert there would be to build a 30 foot wall in the middle of it to discourage the attempt.

>defending wetback cuisine because you're a drunk who lives in little mexico
Why not just repatriate spic?

Attached: 1539243385418.png (469x452, 277K)

>Oh my god guys, this is NOT ok...
In other words, Mexican's cross the desert, border patrol prevents them from entering, so they have to go BACK to the desert they came from.
And this is somehow wrong and is murdering them. Please.

Attached: 1529031927261.jpg (250x238, 17K)

Ban desserts

>not understanding US history
Go fuck yourself nigger, we all hate your kind here. 3rd coast forever. Texican culture predates your shithole united states and texas will be a great nation again. fuck the united states

wtf I love deserts now

deathlands/manlands, favorite decks of all time

I hate you beaners so much. You've ruined my country. You should fuck off back to whence you came.
>we all hate your kind here
Your la raza shit should be met with a bullet.

Attached: 1536136730625.jpg (640x480, 87K)

>beaners
fucking lol. great ass-umption faggot. no one said shit about beaners. we just all hate your kind over here, and the spics dont like your kind either. Niether do the Viet all up in 3rd coast. you can go fuck yourself, The estados unidos wouldnt be shit without tejas in the mix. Cali like to talk a big game but if TX wasnt around the US would be fuxored.

so you want us to pave the fucking desert and leave drinking fountains along the way?

pretty much. They dont think this far down the line but this would be the retarded conclusion of the exercise. Retards are gonna tard I suppose

Wtf I love Algeria now

Really, this is just another argument FOR a wall. Think about it, if there were a artificial barrier, then the natural barriers wouldn't be a risk. They'd just come up to an entry point along a well developed road.

Attached: stoned.png (383x374, 317K)

We need a wall for humanitarian reasons, this article proves it.

Lol i thought this was satire

I don't live anywhere near little mexico because it's full of your kind. Spics are degenerate in nature and do things like have the timing down on when bars serve tamales. I assume you're a taco bender because you are one.
>Go fuck yourself nigger, we all hate your kind here. 3rd coast forever. Texican culture predates your shithole united states and texas will be a great nation again. fuck the united states
I don't care that you hate white people because at least we're people. I hope your relatives get cartel'd and AMLO is the cause of ww3. See you then you gross ass wetback.
>we predate the united states!
No you don't you stupid motherfucker. What sort of nigger school taught you that? Oh right, Texas.
You hate my country yet you felt it necessary to be here. We used to use zyklon b to delouse you people, clearly we should have used something stronger.

Attached: 1541830120373.jpg (507x525, 77K)

>chase mexicans back into mexico
you're killing themmmmmmm

Europe uses Mediterranean Sea as 'WEAPON' to kill thousands of migrants a year.

>full of your kind.
>taco bender
faggoty assumptions because of faggotry. Can your kind read oh wait you cant due to being a nigger.
Your insult puts you squarely in flyover country. stay there cletus. You're just as bad as your black brethren, the white race doesnt need you so please go back to your trailer.
>We used to use zyklon b to delouse you people
further faggotry. how dare you use the holy name of Zyklon is this your first day here or are you a sweet summer child you faggot?
Fuck the USA. Fuck the UN, fuck NATO and fuck your backwater ideas about the nature of "reality" and your religiosity that occupies every waking moment of your hen-pecked existence. Only faggot say taco bender because only faggots regard all tacos as hard-shelled. Get with the soft taco master race brainlet