Were you happier with life when you weren't interested in politics?

Were you happier with life when you weren't interested in politics?

Attached: 1541065352688.gif (500x373, 1020K)

>Anime
Not an artform.

>Were you happier with life when you weren't interested in politics?

No.

I've been tortured by clandestine technologies since I was 4.

I was born a Marxist-revolutionary and will die being the same.

#BashTheBash

can't sage i was.

Attached: me.jpg (246x342, 18K)

No. It actually made me hopeful, sorry I can't relate to you.

#BushTheFush

I should never have looked up from my physics books.

In some ways yes, in some ways no. I was blissfully ignorant of the world around me, I can still recall a time where I cared about >muh gay rights and >muh abortion. I was happy, but never felt truly fulfilled. Once I discovered the truth and seriously got into politics it all happened very fast. I can now say that although I have the "burden" of knowledge of how the world works and what is happening to my people. I am in a place where I have found solace in my everyday life, I know I alone cannot change the world but I wake up everyday happy to be alive. I work for my goals as best as I possibly can and enjoy life when the opportunity arises. I will do my part and assist my cause in anyway I can with pride. Basically, I sometimes fear the future but as long as I continue on the path that I have found I have faith all will be okay.

NO
everything sucked and I didn't know why
now I can change (if only small bits of) it

No. I felt confused, frustrated, and helpless. Without being armed with knowledge, oneis cast into a life of an NPC, feigning outrage anyway. At least now it's real.

Attached: bj.gif (346x250, 2.09M)

Knowledge has a price. You lose the happiness and light that you once had inside of you. In time you'll also be presented with many opportunities for revenge. But it'll cost you your soul, and leave you as an empty husk of who you were, if you even survive at all. But it's already too late for us. Give yourself to the darkness. Spill blood for the blood god. Collect skulls for the skull throne.

Attached: 1496419980855.jpg (1266x785, 76K)

I was a happy useless liberal normie faggot. Now I know the truth and am filled with a resolve that I never knew before. Happiness is irrelevant.

Life was happier when there was no computers and internet.

I always was interested in politics. Then I got stuck on a vidya game hedonic treadmill and then I came back to myself.

kill yourself trash

Dindu always trying to shit on stuff they have no business in.

>Were you happier with life when you weren't interested in politics?
Yes. I was also 10 years old and completely ignorant.

>BashTheBash

???

No.

they teach you in school keeping up with society is the most important thing and that means learning that jews are goodboys and all whites are bad, you can't escape it. the moment you start school you get into politics because white men believe wahmen niggers and jews

This.
It's not the politics. It's that politics are more divisive due to anonymity encouraging cruelty, memes encouraging spectacle over debate, and echo chambers encouraging groupthink.

I've been into politics since I was about 14. Back then I used to listen to rightwing talk radio.
9/11 changed everything for us I traded in my pokemon cards for Iraqi death cards.

No, not happier. Just ignorant. Was still getting screwed. At least now I know why and by who.

Hard to say. I got interested in politics when I was 5, and never let go.

So ya, it was nice to eat graham crackers and take naps.

I was younger and had friends now they're married and I'm still a neet yes I was happier back when my peers were more on my level

I was never interested in politics. I came here for the racist memes back in 2011 after graduating from /b/. Learning about the Jews has been a major detriment to my health. I can't even watch a movie without noticing all of the subtle race-mixing propaganda and the laundry list of -Steins and -Bergs in the credits. Knowing that everything you ever learned growing up was a lie is a hard pill to swallow. Knowing that all of the mainstream media outlets are owned by a handful of rich Jews that pump out propaganda 24/7 is nauseating. Worst of all is knowing about the future that they intend to create and being powerless to do anything about it.

>#BashTheBash
Remberer to PooinPoo

I’m happier now knowing how to code

Yes but it was a superficial happiness.