Why would a Sharia police be wrong?

Just see the Iranian Sharia squad:

>Arrest thots who don't dress modestly (pic related)
>Give 100 lashes to those who get drunk in public
>Hang rapists, pedophiles and homosexual who involve themselves in homosexual acts in public
>Encourage religious behavior

youtube.com/watch?v=v4FdqvxFt2k

The West would be better with this kind of religious squad patrolling the streets

Attached: 9it4bbdsqm921.jpg (555x524, 113K)

Indeed, I hope I'm alive to see it.

Based Iran keeping society safe for believers

what do they do with stealing/raping niggers? You are probably better off with sharia police than with those soccer negors you got.

What kind of cuck wants to be a bootlicker to the Shitskin-Stasi?

Attached: again.png (1024x1024, 481K)

You do know that everyone hates them and they're probably all going to end up killed, right? They can't even get that shit to work in Karaj where we lived, what makes you think it would in the West?

>cuck
hmm.. Someone from germany calling anybody else a cuck?

By what year will german males under 30 be a minority in your country again? 2020 or 2022?

>stealing
lashes and fines
>raping
death by hanging

Shoot the blanket bitch first, waterboard the male until any sons he may have grow gills out of evolution.

I approve Sharia law. But we could only adopt it after we kill all the sand niggers and get rid of their religion

>But we could only adopt it after we kill all the sand niggers and get rid of their religion
what, you want to replace one abrahamic religion for another? whats the fucking point?

Also, I think muslims believe in Jesus too. They believe he will come back again as the messiah.

IIRGC, Pasdaran and Basij are all fucking based. Too bad the Persian diaspora like tend to be a cuck-tendency diaspora
May God bless Iran Islamic Republic

Isn't the punishment for stealing chopping off hands?

Edgy

>hang pedophiles
>go home to rape child bride

They're not Catholics

sounds a lot like the ideal society nazi posters aspire to on this board desu

>Isn't the punishment for stealing chopping off hands?
Honestly depends on the city. Minor theft starts off with lashes and fines but generally you get sent to prison or yes, you get your limbs cut off

This is the penal code:
>A) On the first occasion, amputation of the full length of four fingers of the right hand of the thief in such a manner that the thumb and palm of the hand remain.
>B) On the second occasion, amputation of the left foot from the end of the knob in such a manner that half of the sole and part of the place of anointing [during ablution] remain.
>C) On the third occasion, life imprisonment.
>D) On the fourth occasion, the death penalty even if the theft is committed in prison.

Because it is ideal, but because it's Islam some may have a keen-on rejecting reaction, which is stupid considering that Hitler admired Islam over Christianity

>Honestly depends on the city
I guess it's easily enforced on small cities, Qom or rural areas? I'd hardly see this happen in Tehran unfotrunately since it's pretty liberal

I find this punishment absolutely based. French law has so many flaws and is honestly too kind. Rapists who comitted one rape can be free after 6 months in prison. 8 months for thieves. A society must be regulated strictly in order to solve such flaws like theft or rape crimes.

Hitler unironically admired Iran as well.

>I guess it's easily enforced on small cities, Qom or rural areas? I'd hardly see this happen in Tehran unfotrunately since it's pretty liberal
Yeah Qom isn't a city you want to be caught stealing or raping.
Most of the 'limbs being cut off' usually come from more conservative/hardcore islamic cities, like Mashhad. Any place where they honor sharia law to the bones and have mosques everywhere is where you don't want to break laws essentially.

I'm not Islamic and neither really is Iran, in my opinion, but the rules set up are kind of required to prevent degeneracy and to put a monopoly on street crime.

> French law has so many flaws
In Canada, you can murder someone and get out close to 2 years later

What are other beautiful religious cities like Qom or Mashhad where religiosity is present in the atmosphere? I'd like to get familiar with Shiism if I go to Iran and I'd also like to experience living in a religious society since France is pretty much atheistic

The most important isn't that Iran becomes hardcore-Islamic but that it keeps itself away from degeneracy imo

>In Canada, you can murder someone and get out close to 2 years later
That's fucked up, really. The guy who hosted the Paris jihadi terrorists is now free here thanks to French law for example. He has the blood of 300+ lives on his hands.

T. Muhammaad
crime is rampant in those country.
>arabs are know thieve despite the "so based" sharia law where thieve are supposed to get their hands cut.

?

mob rule by sub-90 average IQ people
what could ever go wrong

Iran isn't an Arab country nor are Iranians
Funnily enough Arabs in Arab countries don't steal compared to France (see the theft rates)

Psychos who get a hard on at a shampoo commercial aren't allowed to make decisions

Barbaric psychos. Iran is a looney bin.

Bwahahahaha

>The most important isn't that Iran becomes hardcore-Islamic but that it keeps itself away from degeneracy imo
Keep it in moderation imo, then everyone kind of wins. Though when it comes to street crime and raping etc, hang them all is what I say

>What are other beautiful religious cities like Qom or Mashhad where religiosity is present in the atmosphere?
Yazd, Hamadan, Qazvin, anywhere in Sistan and Baluchestan province, and yeah, some rural areas like you suggested. The major cities you just have to look out for the cops because they're strict in the sense that if you openly do things, you're going to jail almost immediately and if they know you're a foreigner, they will milk the fuck out of you with cash.
It's quite simple though not to fuck up by understanding what the rules are beforehand. Some people like testing boundaries but I don't quite understand what they think they will achieve by doing this. It's like running at a US cop, like lol wtf do you think will happen, he'll give you a hug?

>is now free here thanks to French law
Western laws are crippled against any religious groups, especially Islam. Let alone having absolutely no strict policy towards rapists and murderers. It's actually quite sad how the system doesn't care if you're not rich and those with money are the true ones protected by the state

So you allow theft to happen in your country? Where do you live? Somalia?

Attached: 1505423902071.webm (720x480, 2.99M)

Attached: 1484281515915.webm (600x338, 2.84M)

>White Sharia well get me laid!
>sharia controlled country are the ones where incest is the most prevalent
youpins et magrébins, main dans la main.

Attached: tiresome.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>Hang rapists, pedophiles and homosexual who involve themselves in homosexual acts in public

Quaran 65:1 - You can marry an underage girl

Quaran 2:223 - You can rape your wife

Quaran 24:4 - A woman must have at least 4 male witnesses to prove she was raped or else she is considered a liar and must be executed.

Any woman in public not wearing a hijab/burka can be raped by any man.

Sound like decent laws their enforcing.