Varg now promoting fasting pseudo-science

"fasting can cure cancer, asthma, allergies, give human growth hormone, cure diabetes"
t. varg

youtube.com/watch?v=-PG6kybFSoU

Attached: Borg.jpg (700x426, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathryn_M._Baker
youtube.com/channel/UCqYPhGiB9tkShZorfgcL2lA
youtube.com/user/TheTdelauer
youtube.com/watch?v=nLjIyL4gWtg
youtube.com/watch?v=SJIMFWOua9c&feature=youtu.be&t=601
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But fasting is good. This is the only time that retarded faggot has ever said anything useful.

fasting is based and you're retard

Fasting is actually good for you.

stop posting this retarded nigger

OP didn't say fasting was bad you fucking mongoloids

>ignore all leaf posters
>do not respond to leaf posters
>filter leaf posters if you have no self-control

Fasting makes me feel like an entirely different person. Your mileage may vary, but if you're someone with lots of inflammation it makes a huge difference.

Hey there Fritz, gonna break your fast for a delicious dog?

Attached: 1548396196282.png (807x661, 295K)

So pseudo-science is not bad, you moron?

fasting is good for you and it have been prooven. research it.

>condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.

Very good advice. More people should fast, both for health and spiritual reasons. Stop being degenerate materialist pigs.

ooh another norwegian.

hello! we are living in the best country in the world...oooyeah...best country to live in is norway. yup.

Attached: 1544315313705.jpg (165x250, 6K)

Most people, when they feel hungry...are actually just thirsty. Drinking water will cure 90% of obesity and health problems if people would just stop eating like shit and stay hydrated and active.

Except for the corrupt banana republic state, the feminists, the nordlendinger and all the shitskins I can't argue with that. Patrician country and patrician pepe.

Attached: 1444957303463.jpg (1500x1092, 666K)

>cure

the only problem is this word. caloric restriction does either prevent or ameliorate the symptoms of all of those conditions. dunno about the 'gives human growth hormone', obviously that's some nonsense phrasing but that it could increase hormone production isn't outrageous at first blush.

top kek at Vargs face hovering over the mountains.

Glad you liked it.

Attached: 10129c9ad9a44d4c1945190a4a68d58e.jpg (466x700, 71K)

true dat but i would argue that USA and other countries in Europe are waay more feministic. look at England, Sweden and Denmark for example. fucking faggots over there.

and yes we are a corrupt banana state and we also got a jewish business woman in our National Bank board of directors, yay :)

Attached: 1544288261245.jpg (248x187, 42K)

>pseudo-science
>loads of doctors whose works are the basis of modern medicine referred to fasting and occult practices in their research
>modern science just discards 70% of all that
>tells you masculinity is a disorder
>tells you straight people don't exist
>tells you there's no differences between races
>tells you niggers were the first people on Earth
At this point the term "pseudo-science" means nothing.

>Emmenthaler

I love norway for this solitary invention alone. Lelicious amalgamation of cheese and caramel, it's getting my burgerfolds rumbling just thinking about it.

Attached: 7a5.gif (482x800, 29K)

>can cure asthma
Ok, this shit is beyond retarded.

Kathryn Moore Baker is a jewish, american businesswoman sitting in the board of directors in our National Bank. can someone please explain to me why we got a jewish, american businesswoman in our Norwegian National Bank please?

no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathryn_M._Baker

Attached: 1544288548315.jpg (336x375, 64K)

Could be worse, it's true. We could have been Sweden.

Attached: Harald_V.jpg (978x550, 102K)

do not forget our great nowegian inventions:

>paperclip
>cheesecutter

Attached: 1544315409602.jpg (249x249, 41K)

If someone is obese, asthma is a big result of that. If you lose weight, you breathe easier, especially at night...and the risk of asthma and copd decrease. So he is correct.

Varg is an immoral murderer who hasn't repented for his crime.

Sorry, one mustve slipped out of new york, LA, or Miami when we weren't looking :(

You seem to have the composition right, but you missed on the name there burgerbro. Good on you for your ubermensch taste in foods though.

The same reason why our Senate Minority Leader is a dual citizen of Israel and here. It's not right.

You forgot other popular Norwegian inventions like Breivik and oil. Yes, Norway invented oil.

Attached: 1457376719888.png (715x585, 142K)

>>Emmenthaler

Sorry my american education is showing, I meant brunost

Our constitution clearly said "No Jews are allowed to enter the Kingdom." Well, they sure did a number on that one pretty fast. Thank the crypto Hambro for unconstitutionally changing it without due process. People should have revolted then, but no cigarillo.

Why doesn't he become Christian already

get this sorry shit the fuck outta here.

Attached: 75B46D98-658D-48D2-AE20-9761251AC808.jpg (1024x785, 191K)

Why would anyone repent murdering some faggot commie. What are you, some sort of cuck?

Don't know about the rest but fasting does help with cancer.
Cancer cells are defined by their lack of reproductive inhibitors, meaning they invest all of their spare energy into reproducing repeatedly, and you end up with growing a cluster of cells with no purpose, aka a tumor.
Fasting helps because it starves your cells of energy, but because cancer cells keep reproducing instead of conserving energy they'll be the ones to die first - long before the rest of your body is affected.
This isn't pseudoscience - fasting is a normal part of cancer treatment.

yes, Norway did in fact invent oil. we also created it.

refusing this obvious fact is foolish.

Attached: 1544267391921.png (349x287, 119K)

>pseudo-science isn't bad

K

Blessed trips of brunost.

Attached: Erna Solberg_toppbilde_web.jpg (billboardbiggie).jpg (1400x516, 88K)

absolutely. lets not forget that the faggot jew Henrik Wergeland was a jew in disguise and he worked against that paragraph in the constitution.

fuck Henrik Wergeland.

Attached: 250px-Wergeland_daguerreotype.jpg (250x296, 11K)

How long should one fast and what method?

dipshit beardo faggot with your little french fried faggot swedish mouth cock holster.
you will get your ass lit up. boy.
get the fuck off the boards with your corny ass shit bitch.

Attached: 42DEC3EB-7EEB-4443-B823-FC48020ABA5F.jpg (438x311, 32K)

Just compare that dysgenic face with one of a true Norwegian author.

Attached: knut hamsund.jpg (250x360, 15K)

theoretically you could fast until you got no bodyfat. a guy prooved that on youtube - he went from 200kg to 80kg in a year. and he fasted the whole way.

FUCK OFF LEAF!

Attached: lets find out.jpg (474x266, 18K)

yes. knut hamsun most likely got a lot of pussy in his time.

>cure cancer
A stretch. It could very well prevent cancer though. Cancer cells can't metabolize ketones which is what your body is living on during longer fasts. It also leads to autophagy where the body might feed on cancerous cells.
> asthma, allergies
Haven't heard anything about that. Probably not.
>give human growth hormone
increases after a period of fasting
>cure diabetes
Type 2 diabetes can certainly be helped by fasting. No food means no insulin spikes, which would allow the body to regain its insulin sensitivity.

I don’t need to lose any weight, just want to do it for health benefits. I already fast for around 12 hours a day now. Is 20 hours a day once a week a good fast?

I started with two day fasts. Just eat a decent and well balanced meal, and then only water for 48 hours. Start back on with easy foods like stock soups and broths. If it makes you feel good, you can expand to more day. I regularly do 1 week fasts every 3 months now.

Just get comfortable with feeling some hunger pangs. They will pass and you quickly reach a state where you feel fine. Just drink plenty of water, don't over-exert yourself (but do light exercise like going on calm walks etc.) Its best if you don't have to work or do stressful things while fasting.

Figure out what works for you and don't worry too much. You'll do great.

Sure, but is he talking about asthma caused by obesity or chronic asthma in a healthy individual? If he is trying to say that asthma in general can be cured by fasting, that's a bit ridiculous. You are correct though, losing weight can help reduce airway inflammation.

Intermittent fasting seems to be the most reliable, being 16 hours of fasting and an 8 hour eating window, also referred to as 16:8. Up to 20:4 is fairly safe, but going to one meal a day which is usually 23.5:0.5 can spike your insulin levels so high that during you fasting period the levels will actually be higher than normal. Here are some youtube channels that have a lot of dietary information:
youtube.com/channel/UCqYPhGiB9tkShZorfgcL2lA

youtube.com/user/TheTdelauer

Do you make bone broths? I have my butcher keep some beef marrow bones for me, and I have started to make them. I swear, I feel almost superhuman after I fast and drink bone broth.

look up valter longo on fasting

Based Varg BTFOing the Jews every day

Thanks.

i would believe that 20 hours a day once a week could be very good because i believe it does trigger some functions in the body to protect itself.

How often should I do that? Daily? Or once/twice a week?

Cool.

Yes. It's an incredible food. The Norwegian word for bone broth is "kraft" which literally means power. You are actually building yourself into a superhuman, so your feeling is correct. It's one of those secrets that are in plain sight that every Aryan used to know before our societies degenerated.

You'll want to be in the state where you've run out of sugars and the body is living on stored fat and protein. How long it takes depends but for me it takes about 20 hours. You'll notice feeling tired and cold for a while as your metabolism slows down until you switch fuel source.

>Invented my favorite cheese
>Invented a convienent way to slice it
>Invented Oil

Attached: PicsArt_02-01-01.12.35.png (1280x591, 357K)

but hey...take a look at this pic of our king and his son.... in a synagogue... whats going on here....

Attached: kongefamilien_wtf.jpg (834x465, 62K)

Is he your king? He sure as hell isn't my king. Isn't he some Danish faggot of the (((hapsburg))) line? He's related to this beautiful specimen I think. Look at that classical Aryan nose. Christcuck feudalism was a beautiful thing.

Attached: (((Frederik III of Denmark-Norway))).jpg (800x975, 433K)

Damn, awesome info!

>Diabetes

Wouldn't you die of low blood sugar before anything positive could happen though.

You are honorary burger and are welcome here any time.

yes you owe us... can we get more military support now?

Attached: 1544388608560.jpg (623x702, 177K)

Does he blame Christians for stopping the Paganniggers from fasting?

technically he is my king in the matrix but if we remove the matrix bullshit and the political systems then every man should be a king. every man should be a sovereign and nobody can rule over a sovereign.

technically, in 1905, we chose a danish royal to be our king so technically doesn't denmark control norway still? hmm.

Attached: 19c91cdf-3721-4fe4-ae10-128b501c53b1.jpg (460x317, 34K)

I'm no expert but I imagine that as long as they're not taking insulin during the fast they'd be ok. Probably have to monitor their levels closely though.

Snake diet Guy has been saying that for years

Well, as far as I am concerned he can go back to the south along with all the other southern foreigners.

What do you plan to do with it?

Attached: 1540847930134.gif (300x577, 279K)

>list the paperclip
>it's not even true
ja, vi elsker dette landet

Don't you even try...

Attached: re.gif (347x347, 1.14M)

fpbp.
Fasting is good (as long as you don't drink alcohol--be prepared for the worst hangover).

There's a fasting general on Jow Forums with all the info you need.

Start with intermittent fasting (eating during a small window every day), then one meal a day, then move on to regular multi day fasts when you are ready. Move up to being able to do a multi week fast every now and then.
Combine this with a healthy eating plan of your choice (paleo, keto, vegetarian, whatever) and you'll have a healthy life.
Since I began fasting I've lost 10kg and my energy and mental focus gave never been better.

Attached: 1471670703776.jpg (1696x2136, 3.14M)

youtube.com/watch?v=nLjIyL4gWtg

Attached: IKKE_STILL_SPOERSMAAL_norge.jpg (454x768, 136K)

this
fasting is based and is known to have many benefits
OP is literally a spastic

Thank you greatest ally

I will personally fug 20 women so my sons can die for my new greatest ally.

lets find out

You get "cured" from fasting because you are eating raw meat...YOURSELF.

just eat raw meat and you won't need a cure.

youtube.com/watch?v=SJIMFWOua9c&feature=youtu.be&t=601

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 11K)

GO AWAY LEAF

NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE

Attached: 1548741638364.jpg (510x448, 39K)

kek

Attached: fireworks.png (757x451, 627K)

Fasting isn't pseudo-science. Fasting could actually help select people with cancer, diabetes, and possible allergies.

By allowing our body to fast, your macrophages are able to clear dying and dead cells - your immune system/macrophages works extremely more efficiently when the body is in a fasted state (not literally starving, though). Your immune system does not work nearly as effectively when the body is breaking down carbs/proteins, aka digesting food.

Harvard did a study on fasting (along with others), that shows a correlation between fasting and a longer lifespan, and heightened immune response.

Yes, why is there a leaf in a thread about Norway (and secondarily about fasting)? Go away leaf, blow into some other thread.

sverige is a retard

thous litle awkward laughs in between... kek.

>hyuk

Attached: hyuk.gif (400x524, 27K)