VICTORY!!!

Califags REJOICE!

Home owners now turning down ANY section 8 applicants. However Communism control California Democrats will go to court. Local Media Blocking these reports.

Attached: A167D79F-80D0-45F7-AB2D-EDB426A167C0.jpg (1536x1896, 604K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4rWmRCL79f0
youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiator_(heating)#Hot_water
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_gas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If there must be section 8, please put them all together and don't ruin my neighborhood.

Your tax money straight from your pockets to the pockets of the owner class.
The real problem is that RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH.jpg.

The market wins again. Here is to hoping blacks and Hispanics are forced out onto the streets. I want a race war!

How is this a problem for landlords? All they have to do is raise rent, the deadbeat pays the same rate they were paying and the taxpayers get to pay even more
t. landlord

Ayo cracka I'm withholden my rent cuz their wuz mold on dem walls, you want to see it? Too bad nigga someone already came and to care of it Shiiet now get yer pasty ass outta here befor I takes you to small claims court

Is English your first language? Either you're phone posting of foreign.

There's plenty of immigrants who can afford the rent so they can drive up the price.

Aaaagh poor Californians. You made your bed, you can lie in it. It will be in a doorway that stinks of piss but no fucks given by me.

probably a 1-post bot, written by pajeet.

If you were an actual landlord you'd be a racist piece of shit and know exactly why landlords don't want to rent to Section 8.

Isnt the reason why they are turning away the section 8s because most of them are niggers and spics who will never be ble to pay their rent on time?

Attached: 1546207026371.jpg (600x902, 58K)

If you were an actual landlord, and not an absolute faggot, you would have a hundred reasons not to accept a Section 8 tenant.

>t.landlord
Dont think so tim

Dude, niggers straight up RUIN section 8 housing or anyplace they live. Poor people in general can't/won't take care of their own surroundings. Niggers will spray paint graffiti in the hallways of their own project buildings and vandalise everything they can't steal. Renting to section 8 niggers is property owner suicide.

Hey, you anons remember back when Maxine Waters got busted with that plan to bring African refugees into Inglewood and totally subsidize their housing? This story is related to that.
Problem - No one will take gubment gibs
Reaction - Force landlords to take gubment gibs
Solution - Easy placement of goyim from all over the globe in any sector of the target state and total control over community development.
Ching Chong Bing Bong California Chop Suey.
guess who
(((Commies)))

Attached: chinese-disguise-chinese-racist-glasses-pee-pee-pee-peepee-c-demotivational-poster-1221502754-400x35 (400x355, 38K)

>Renting to section 8 niggers is property owner suicide.
Seems like in California it's fucking impossible to evict people from the house too.

Section 8 voucher users without fail will either destroy the apartment, or (If they're white women) work under the table jobs for cash so they never have to move out and the land lord can never raise rent in response to CPI.
All forms of Rent Control and Rent Subsidy are bullshit

It is.

I'm a slumlord. Section 8 is initially a pain as you have to go thru a bunch of hoops as a landlord to be approved as a Sec 8 house. But you get guaranteed income. If there was a white pagan movement where you only rent to your own in the future, I'd be all for it. I'd take my mega collection of houses and donate it for white people only. In the meantime, i'll take everyone's gubament money

It's like that in most places. It takes forever to kick out non paying criminals. There is no one the landlord can complain to because the city or state will just call them racist if they try to kick out too many shitskins in a row.

I own a rental. I never allowed for section 8, but I did have a black woman and her mom live there for two years. The woman was army, so I figured she’d be a decent tenant.

My god don’t underestimate the stupidity of niggers. They managed to break almost every light fixture in the house at one point or another. They broke a window because they used a weed whacker over an area of gravel that kicked rocks up into the window. The younger woman flooded the toilet because she flushed too many tampons down the toilet and they got caught up in the wax ring seal which caused water to flow ever the seal and leak into the ceiling below. The waterline to the outside faucet froze during winter and flooded the basement because they didn’t turn the water line off for winter. There was a large mystery pink stain on my beige carpet under where the master bed was located. The mother tried to trim a massive bush, but look like she gave up half way and it was in some fucked up abstract art shape. Not to mention the air filters were never changed the winter time they were there

I have rented to only white people the 10 years prior and not once did I ever have a problem outside of regular maintance.

Wonder why.
youtube.com/watch?v=4rWmRCL79f0
youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0
Welfare was a mistake.
I still don't understand why Trump opened the section of the government that was closed. Now democrats are most likely scrambling to get welfare programs funded until the end of the year.

Attached: 1523535314114.jpg (399x399, 17K)

>will just call them racist if they try to kick out too many shitskins in a row.
lol and then get called racist if you won't rent to enough of them. Legitimately can't win with leftists. Best to just opt out and not play the game since you'll be called racist regardless, at least by that way you're a racist that's earning income and has a property that isn't dropping in value.

I’m a landlord. It kind of sucks. I set my house rates above what section 8 will cover so I can try to get non section 8 renters. One nigger claims racism and HUD takes me to court on behalf of the nigger. They decided my rates were too high for the local area it was in and forced me to accept a lower rate and also a 5000 dollar fine and court costs. And now my house is being destroyed. I’ve already spent more than what I’ll make back off the lease. If this is what I have to look forward to happening, I don’t want to rent anymore.

>"Somebody needs to pay"
Yeah, you dumbass.
Niggers have absolutely zero concept of personal responsibility.

I think you know what time it is user.

Attached: section 8 renovation.jpg (600x450, 44K)

Oh but believe me, we do.

Attached: 1534054571262.png (1080x2280, 1.05M)

Any landlord of section 8 should be executed in the upcoming race war. You are on the record and you cannot hide.

>Not to mention the air filters were never changed
Or they think they can make them last longer by flipping them over and using the other side.

How many of these niggers are going to have already spent every cent of this double hit before the first week of February is even halfway through?
Gonna be entertaining.
Also
>$4k in benefits per month
What a fucking waste of tax payer money. How do they get so much? Does she have 10 kids or something?

Not wanting to rent to dopeheads who will rip out the copper pipes for their next fix.
HOW DARE THEY!

Section 8 can turn literally any community into a fucking shithole in a matter of months. I watched it happen in Jacksonville ten years ago. The Westside lost its last few signs of life when it happened, now it's the butt of everyone's jokes and a hotbed of crime. Coincidence? Fuck no.

To be fair, most cheap housing is in pretty bad condition, and when landlords complain that oh-my-god poor people are going to ruin their precious property I cannot help by laugh. Fucking invest in the thing. Shit will stop breaking and wealthier people will move in.

This. Section 8 recipients aren't the most respectable people and often leave properties in dire need of repair, often in the thousands because the people living there had no sense of ownership and likely didn't take responsibility for their actions

Ok. Now a post from the other side of the coin.

I am a section 8 voucher holder.
I am white.
I was homeless for 10 years before I was lucky enough to receive a voucher.
I'm extremely thankful to be indoors and I treat where I reside with respect and as if it was my own property.
It's a FACT that section 8 is abused and that a majority of the recipients don't appreciate this awesome gift.

in an ethnostate you would be provided for. till then you're scum.

No one is going to have a sense of ownership living in a rundown shack (see also, broken window theory).

It's not a gift, asshole. It's a guarantee that you won't start leaving piles of human shit on the sidewalks. On another note, I'm glad to hear you're getting it together though. We're all rooting for you. Things will improve.

>t. second generation out of destitution

Section 8 housing can't be rented out unless it meets the criteria for living standards, which are often strict, not to mention that the place wasn't likely to be rundown prior to the arrival and stay of the tenants

Congrats. You're OK in my book. If I was a slumlord you'd get the lease.

I used to own an apartment complex. At the time the city made me increase my section 8 units from 5% to 30% I sectioned off one building to be section 8 only to satisfy the city regs. Over the course of 6 months my vacancies got harder and harder to fill, the section 8 assholes caused 10x the amopunt of damage as a normal tenant and were near impossible to evict. Section 8 comes in and does (((inspections))) during which the find all the damage caused by niggers and consuela and they tell me I have to fix it or get fined. Section 8 is a fucking money pit for landlords. I sold that property to a Greek jew and bought a shopping mall in the midwest which has just been nothing but easy money since. Section 8needs to die.

good, hopefully the non whites live on the street.

Attached: 1548666048295.jpg (1280x1024, 162K)

Now what level of strict we are talking about? Has 4 walls and intact windows? Some landlords unironically think it is enough.

Finally! some good news on this coast.

Yup. I lived in downtown metropolitan area for years in a $1800/month studio apartment. Only paid $400 a month because I was on "low income" from working as a bouncer and making most of my money by cash. All of our coworkers lived there as well, mostly white kids, bouncers, bartenders, barbacks and waitresses, all paying a fraction of the monthly cost. We pretty much took every single unit that was set aside for low income. The only way you could get one of the units was from a personal recommendation to the manager from a coworker or previous tenant. It's still the nicest building with the highest prices in the city because of their ability to discriminate against people from the OP.

just sell. its not worth it. buy another place

Basic sewage and plumbing, working electricity, no exposed hazards, standard cleanliness. Section 8 tenants can and will fuck up every single one of those things and put the burden back on the landlord

>HUD

Those faggots are some of the most insufferable to ever exist in the government. At least assholes like the IRS makes everyone equally miserable, HUD just ruins communities

as long as u moved in .my dad took wic but then payed taxes for 30 years on s good job. were no all failures

Hahaa. Ethnostate...very funnykid.

>It's not a gift, asshole. It's a guarantee that you won't start leaving piles of human shit on the sidewalks.
It's IS a GIFT and niggers that shit the streets shouldn't receive a voucher. GUARANTEED

>slumlord
kek

Attached: 73595ty3640.jpg (496x331, 96K)

Not so sure how viable this is for property but the amount of people who do this to their vehicle, and get away with it, is staggering.

Section 8 is cancer.
Niggers wil destroy the property and ruin quality of life for an entire street with their porch monkey noise.

>communists
>lawyers
pick one

>communists
>renting
pick one

>communists
>migration
pick one

>communists
>government
pick one

>communists
>inflation
pick one

>communists
>landlords
pick one

That's pretty low standards. Energy efficiency? Do you have gas heating or are tenants supposed to pay premium for electricity? Do you have double glazed plastic windows? Condition of plumbing? Just overall quality of things? According to statistics (look up the percentage of properties without gas) landlords don't care. I'm earning pretty much median wage and every search for a new place to live is like a journey to the bottom. I don't know what the exact situation is from the landlord point of view, but I don't feel sorry for landlords who own substandard housing and are then forced to rent it to substandard people.

>section 8 needs to die
Don't you mean niggers? Let's get to the heart of the problem here...

Very strict. Basically anything you would think a house should require that isn't sold at markup. Light, heat, water, hot water, a bathroom (tub with sink) and a kitchen (sink, oven, cabinets). All faucets and fixtures and plumbing and wire must work and be certified safe.
Of course some landlords cheat to get around both Section 8 and local occupancy ordinances -- oops it's December and my apartment's heat doesn't work! -- but America is not the hellhole you've been told about.
Or rather, it is, because niggers remake it that way constantly.

Attached: 876483973.png (1013x858, 153K)

What is a freeze resistant sillcock?

Seriously, if a person has never owned a house, or iwned one in a different environment, they are not going to have the best idea of what needs to be done for standard maintenance on a rental property, or how to do it.
Everything that needs to be done should be explicitly laid out in the contract, including if filters need to be changed, how it would need to be done, what size and brand and type of filters need to be used, etc.
For carpet, what types of cleaners should be used for different types of spills, ans what types of cleaning should never be used etc.
also, light fixture manuals should come with appartments so you know how to fucking change lightbulbs and what type and wattages can be used.
I spent twenty minutes trying to unscrew a globe on a ceiling fixture, and found out when the maintenance guy arrived, that the globe was spring loaded and just needed to be pulled down and pushed back up.

Attached: 261FAA35-F8AD-4D83-B0C0-4466B62A898C.jpg (1000x1000, 50K)

>won't even considering
Who the hell writes these articles?

Attached: (You).jpg (403x448, 34K)

The problem you have is migration and i don't mean just between countries, internal migration. People can escape responsibility. Second problem you have is renting. That's already enough problems. Then you also rent to niggers.

In an occupied (and thus heated) house nothing is supposed to freeze in winter in the first place.

Basically what said. As far as gas heating goes, some places don't require it as a lot of places aren't gas-dependent whereas others are.

Contract for renting? Lol. Those who inhabit apartment and need something done should call the owner and the owner should decide. Other than that you should probably know how to clean apartment and even if you don't clean it for 2 years it's not going to be damaged. When you damage something you again call the owner.

Christ I used to live off much less, and know folks who lived paycheck to paycheck on much less.

Well, it is a house and has a wood furnace, kerosene furnace, etc for heating, that's one thing. Another thing that happens a lot in Europe is that owners of cheaper flats don't install gas heating there (because fuck spending extra money) and tenants have to use electricity, which is much more expensive.

Right, I totally understand. Places like Florida, for example, electricity is actually cheaper and more viable than gas, whereas in places like Colorado, gas is the way to go. It really varies per location

>tfw I used to live on $100 a month after bills were paid

Things really do get better, lads

My brother built a small apartment on the side of his house and all these poor fucks showed up to look at it. A friend of his told him that you must raise the rent above the section 8 voucher level. Now some attorney lives there and she's quiet and won't trash the place.

Water heating is superior to gas and electricity and also a lot more safer.

They used to do that for the most part, Obama made a requirement to spread them out into neighborhoods based on lack of diversity.

Are you trolling me?

need more immigrints to feed landlords and worsen homelessness

Why?

First house I bought had been rented to a black family, it was so disgusting I couldn't sleep there. Second house was a repo, illegal alien encampment. It was gross but I could sleep there until I fixed it up.

you can only get away with it if you pay off a politician. look up the Obamas big payday when they were just corrupt lawyers in chicongo. he got a sleazy landlord off the hook for shutting the heat in winter. he was given a shiny new zero interest home loan which was forgiven after some statute expired

But you do realize you are the problem importing migrants? Without apartment there are no migrants.

Sill cocks are faucets that are on the outside of a building.
Since the faucets are usually made from brass, in the winter when temperatures drop below freezing, the water inside the faucet can freeze.
Freeze resistant sill cocks have the washers at the back of the tube attached to the faucet, so the area with the washers sits inside the building, were the building is likely heated.
This means the sillcock is much less likely to have water freeze inside, ruining the faucets rubber washers, or cracking the faucet casing.
Regular sill ocks that aren’t the freeze resistant design may not break during winter, but in especially cold whether they also might.
The reason Home Depot and Lowes keep bins of freeze resistant sillcocks is because freezing sill ocks are an issue, and replacing the sillcock once with a slightly more expensive type is far cheaper than having a plumber replace or fix a sillcock every few years.

If only you had the freedom to choose who to associate with.

Section 8 actually raises crime

>You made your bed, you can lie in it.
I fucking wish. These fucking fags just up and fucking move to other states and vote for the same policies that led them to move. I wish we could build a wall to keep them out of Texas, or start lynching them.

I have no control of my governments actions, I vote but it doesn't make any difference. I'.m enjoying the decline. I live in one of my houses and let my handicapped (cerebral palsy) sister live in the other.

Well, yeah, that depends on the location. I was speaking more about what can be called western Europe: UK, France, Germany. Another related issue is that before the end of XX century energy efficiency was not a thing, especially in the UK where lots of houses have thin walls and single-glazed windows. Result - less wealthy people (and this isnon necessary underclass, also students and early career professionals) pay relatively high energy bills, their money then goes to subsidize green energy, solar panels for more wealthy home owners and other nice things.

Don't rent apartments to migrants and don't employ migrants and they 100% won't come. If you really want to 10000% be sure they won't come you can also not sell them food, but supermarkets cucked you.

Ah ok, I didn't think about the faucet outside.

>Don't rent apartments to migrants and don't employ migrants and they 100% won't come
Can't exactly enforce that. Californians are American citizens, and local tech companies employ them.

We should ship them to like a tent village in the desert with water, shelter, and food. Like a concentration camp where you can’t drink or do drugs and have to meet with a social worker for daily group sessions about why your life is so fucked up. This would be way cheaper than all the junk programs we have.

Some landlords don’t give a shit about maintaining their rental properties, and if you ask for too many things to be fixed, they’ll become passive aggressive assholes, or they’ll raise your rent or just kick you out and keep your security deposit.
They might also try charging you for damage you did to the apartment even if the damage was caused by faulty installation, or crappy fixtures etc.
Crap zink potmetal bath fixtures are common and complete shit.
Painting everything including lightswitched and electrical sockets is also common.
Many common cleaning products can damage walls floors and other household materials, but you can’t tell easily until the damage is done.

Government doesn't creates the demand, people who rent to migrants, people who employ migrant and people who feed migrants create 100% of all migration demand. Government just adapts to your capitalism. Then again lets take a step back into time, why did you even move into major city? You could stay and build in small towns, organize and create white power villages. Big cities are totally planned, you are just some guy who puts his property inside city plan, there's a hole for you besides that 90 degrees planned road curves, little patch of grass so you have no room to grow own food, then you can brum brum with your cuck car to supermarket and when you cucked enough for boss you can rent out to niggers. Welcome to your own doom.

>rent to section 8 biggers
>they do enough damage in 6 months to need 6 years rent to pay for
>???
>profit
Burger education, everyone.

Well, gas heating is when gas heats water and then water goes through the radiators.

> Don't own the property
> Don't have a sense of ownership

like pottery

Renting shouldn't be a business, you are asking for population replacement. You rent out when you go somewhere for work perhaps, you got 1 home you rent out, of course you choose to whom, not everybody.
>Many common cleaning products can damage walls floors and other household materials
Floor should be ceramic or some material for floor that is in one piece through whole floor, then you can clean it with whatever you want. Who cleans walls anyway? Walls you re-paint every 15 years or so. Doors are solid wood so no problem cleaning. You shouldn't paint anything without asking owner. As for bath you have ceramic, whole bathing room, including the walls around water reach.

Russians have actual gas, that can explode. Water can't explode. I am sorry to disappoint you, but there's no gas in radiator, many people think there is, it's common hot water. I know because i opened it. Also you can burn fire and it travels through radiator pipes.

(((joynalissts)))

Ok, ok, I've heard enough.

I don't have a link, but a guy did a video of a nice house, like 300k in my area, that he rented to section 8. The upstairs bathroom plumbing started leaking, and must have leaked for months or years when you saw the damage done to the first floor, and this was right out in the open near the front door, so they just ignored it. And that was just one part of the video.

You write like a nigger

>Floor should be ceramic or some material for floor that is in one piece through whole floor, then you can clean it with whatever you want. Who cleans walls anyway? Walls you re-paint every 15 years or so. Doors are solid wood so no problem cleaning. You shouldn't paint anything without asking owner. As for bath you have ceramic, whole bathing room, including the walls around water reach.
I don’t think you are familiar with typical American building materials.
Ceramic stone and concrete floors can be easy to clean, but the floors made from these materials are usually more expensive in new construction, and so are less likely to be used.
These materials can also cause slip hazards, and are therefore a lawsuit liability, so landlords tend to avoid them, except in bathrooms, and in front entrances of buildings. Even then these materials are less likely to be found in new contruction unless the construction is high end.
Most apartments have wall to wall carpeting, to avoid slip hazards, and when a new tenant moves in the landlord just replaces all the carpeting with new cheap synthetic carpeting. If the floor isn’t carpet then it’s wood, melamine, laminate, or vinyl flooring, with wood being found in older apartment buildings that haven’t been gutted. Usually the wood flooring has just been painted because neither the landlords or tenants have maintained it.
Landlords in the US tend to repaint apartments every time a new tenant moves in. This leads to very thick layers of paint on the walls and woodwork and doorframes etc.
usually the painters are handymen rather than actual professional painters, and they do a crap job, and paint everything including stuff that shouldn’t be painted, like light switches and electrical sockets, and tile walls, and mirrors, and the landlords don’t give a shit and never fix things.
Paint can be so thick you can’t open windows or doors sometimes.
Doors aren’t always solid wood.

Dont you get to write off the losses?

Word "gas" doesn't appears in this article:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiator_(heating)#Hot_water

This is gas heating:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_gas
>Natural gas is a fossil fuel used as a source of energy for heating, cooking, and electricity generation.

Sounds to me like landlords build money circulated housing that needs to be rebuild every once in a while and there's no etiquette. Well then it's just business and it's all doomed from start, this American project.