He's right you know, they tend to be chauvinists

He's right you know, they tend to be chauvinists

Attached: The only truth a Bush has ever told.jpg (1343x1133, 811K)

Look at this dood

we voted for the wrong guy.

forgot pic

Attached: 09-jeb-columba-bush.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 130K)

Unironically this.
Can you imagine fucking this in the white house
Just imagining it gives me the giggles

It's very simple. No federal borders. No federal income tax.

Attached: 1541461682368.jpg (711x633, 66K)

Sorry for not thinking a country filled with a billion different ethnic groups who all hate each other will work.
Ever see Hotel Rwanda?

No shit Jeb.

Fuck you, Jeb. How hard is it to live off a nepot’s fortune? Just go bang hookers and leave the adults alone to handle adult stuff.

I actually haven't. Is it worth watching?

does have an data to support this claim?

(((euroweek))) update:

Attached: Walker.png (292x479, 296K)

Yeah jeb, we aren't all billionaires who live in gated ranches with secret service and private security out the ass. Some of us see an immediate threat of brown gangbangers taking over our childhood towns.

this.

it fucked me up when it came out. don't know if it holds up now but back then it was scary

It's easy for the rich to say things like this as they don't have to deal with the nigger on a day to day basis.

"Just marry a spic midget like me, you dumb racists."

Low energy.

this is literal proof that Jeb is a pedophile

Attached: 1548822035290.png (950x824, 17K)

What do you say when some faggot lefty says "you feel threatened"
Like there is something wrong with you for not wanting to be replaced

Says the man who married a gremlin spic

this
they preach these things from their guarded elevated gold nests

Attached: 1549042916057.jpg (512x498, 121K)

I truly do not understand the minds of pro-immigrant republicans. Literally what do they think will keep people voting red if the country becomes browns? Tax cuts for billionaires? Endless wars? Cuts to healthcare and social services? Yeah, those are all real popular ideas. /s

Strangely, yes, I am threatened by the prospect of a future where I'm surrounded by people that do not respect fundamental rights.

Attached: democrats and non-whites do not support free speech.jpg (1000x676, 72K)

Guacbowl Merchant needs more spics so that he can sell his over priced molcajete

Ultra-capitalists trying to devalue labor. Some of them are just genuine retarded cucks like Yeb! that believe in tabula rasa.

Attached: Yeb robs uncle Sam.jpg (640x480, 75K)

even if she ever got to be first lady she was only ever going to be half lady.

They don't care. They can just switch parties or use their connections to get cushy government contract jobs if the GOP ceases to be viable at the national level.

Attached: 939506393708.jpg (2320x4166, 1.39M)

Bush things he's royalty. He married a goblin from mexico for political reasons or atleast in his retarded brain. The entire bush family should be executed.

This. Why are the elites so disgusting?

Attached: 1532025866838.png (875x850, 879K)

This is the one gripe I *don't* have with Jeb, shortstack sex is a fucking blast

Attached: 1533701665145.png (684x866, 177K)

>John Ellis Bush Bush

Why wouldn't you be threatened by a less white country? Do people not see what state most less white countries full of less white people are in?

Why should we accept a less white country? Why is it seen as a good thing? I want the make up of the country my grand parents enjoyed, not the one kikes and their pets wish it to be.

I think CIA spooks raped Jeb when he was a little boy, and as a coping mechanism instead of becoming an uncle badtouch he married a legal loli goblina who he could take those urges out on in a healthy manner.

>Dating a 16-20 year old of any kind = PEDO
>Dating a subhuman over a head shorter than you = YASS SLAYYYYYY

Attached: 1547167140864.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Threatened by less White country? Yes no shit! You'd have to be a fucking fool not to be!

It takes a blithering idiot to be enthusiastic about placing themselves under the power of another tribe.

Doesn't anyone read history? Can fucking Jeb Bush even fucking read?

And
>Americans urging for unlimited immigration threatened by white majority.
So when do we start the civil war start Jeb?

Attached: bored.jpg (362x362, 21K)

One half lady? Oh, wait that was Michael.

Attached: Uebi5Zx.gif (200x231, 21K)

GUAC
A
BOWLE

Will the US disarm all its nukes when it gets to 50% white?

>We are giving away the country to violent invaders, so that they can enslave, rob and murder the local population.
>Why are you protesting, bigots?
Remember that we live in an era in which everything a person has ever written or said is recorded forever. Remember for when the boomer purge arrives.