London Has Fallen:

Remember when London was English?

reddit.com/r/The_Europe/comments/am31h9/london_has_fallen/

Attached: feels1.png (883x990, 89K)

Wake up. Time to die.

Gotta go to London this July, wish me luck fellas. Here's hoping I don't get stabbed or burned with acid.

>666
I've seen things you wouldn't believe...

It still is, as long as you live in a "wealthy" neighbourhood.

Maybe encourage these hordes of muds to go into those neighborhoods ?

Fuck that noise. If we can't kick the lot out, we'll have to leave them contained in their shitty ghettos.

Ethno-Nationalism is the only way. Convert normies to it. It's the only way we win.

That's where white women go to party

Luckily, you don't know British white women. The slags that go out "to party" aren't looking for hairy little shitskins, and they're definitely not going to go to the shitheap streets they've polluted.

In all fairness, London is like 30 miles wide, that video is about 300 metres. The problem with London is the high streets, they all lost their businesses to the likes of Tesco et cetera, all the high street shops that closed because of this have been rented to ethnic food stores and halal restaurants.

Also, everyone from the inner city has migrated to the commuter belt, millions now commute to London and live outside it, which is another reason the high streets have died, and you don't see Londoners there, as they have no business there.

Every single UK high street has the same fucking shops

That's the problem now, franchises and mega stores killed the entrepreneurs.

What a shithole hole "country".
Fuck am I glad my ancestors got the fuck outta there!

>Remember when London was English?

No
First it was Celtic, then Roman and then French

Attached: lol.jpg (650x472, 55K)

RIP London. You had a great run.

Your literally infinitely worse when it comes to demographics, London is Whiter than any of your major cities. Weird out of all the things mutts could attack us over, like lack of guns/freespeech, you constantly circlejerk over demographics. UK is Whiter than you were even before the 1965 immigration act.

Britain was incredibly peaceful BEFORE THESE FUCKING INSECTOIDS CAME HERE

Why do you think so many big name 'British' stores are failing these days? It's almost like they are trying to destroy our identity as a nation.

COPE

It's just the nature of things though, ecommerce is killing stores too.

Being this level of It's just a (((coincidence)))

Oh you've got me completely wrong on grand strategy, what we're looking at here is not grand strategy, we're talking about the high street, and why stores are losing capital. On the grand strategic level, foreigners are being used to destroy nationalism, devolving states into provinces ruled by the federal government of the EU. Every separatist movement in Europe is being fomented clandestinely for the EU. All states in Europe are to be broken down into weak and easy to manage provinces.

Attached: GeorgeV.jpg (1920x1080, 575K)

Identity is what they are attacking on all fronts. Why do you think Gillette had such a shit job of an ad campaign lately? Because the advertising companies hired by Gillette love this shit.
Gillete has an incredible history and place in American society especially

Look at the high streets of the 90's compared to today. Yes the internet changed things but who pushed those companies, Who funded them. They have one aim and that is the demolition of western identity?

It's all connected man, get real there are no coincidences.

You're wrong on ecommerce, it really does fuck up high street businesses.