Anton LaVey

What does Jow Forums think of Anton LaVey? And/or the Church of Satan?

Apparently they do not actually believe in Satan.

Attached: D907BF58-9535-4A37-ABDB-2157A2E14A55.jpg (750x590, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V7mLsxbTLMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

penn and teller debunked this

ever wonder why san francisco is the faggot capital?

antonlavey.com

Babylon by the Bay

Call themselves church of Satan.
Don't believe in Satan.
Jew Psy op.

Anton Levi

This.

Satanism is a farce of itself because it isnt based in christian theology despite the fact that the name would seem to imply that it is. Its an offshoot of various golden-dawn-esque-gardner-order-fringe-groups that decided to run with some hodge-podge new age interpretation of the classics. Yet if you ever engage one on the historicity of their cult they get just as crabby as a christcuck

"I gaze into the eye of your fearsome Jehovah, and pluck Him by the beard. I uplift a broadaxe and split open His worm eaten skull!"

He amuses. He wins.

>Do what thou wilt
You lack even the most fundamental understandings of satanism and if you believe something a satanist says literally ever.
Anton Lavey believed fully in doing whatever and saying whatever you want to achieve whatever you can. I'm sure plenty believe in satan and god, and plenty don't. They only care about themselves and not the whole. This is the way of satanism.

Attached: AC514.jpg (640x788, 113K)

I went to a Christmas party they threw one year. I did a bunch of LSD and ended up on China Beach talking to sea lions. It was ok

Low level recruiting

Attached: 034.jpg (1920x1080, 554K)

Seems like he was a big faggot.

Anton was a fedora who loved to larp as a spooky evil figure. There's nothing more to say. The Church of Satan is a huge fedora larp.

Any creed that denies Jesus as Christ and the one and only God is worshipping Satanism by default.

Dead. Next.

>Anton LaVey
another member of the Tribe of Levi

Attached: (()).jpg (886x862, 169K)

Read the book, is more of an edgy trend of: embrace your natural hedonistic instinct reaposabably, instead is a cult or a religion

He had a cool unique house on California Street in SF back in the 80s. My friends dad used to tell us he watched a seance or religious ceremony there and witnessed a levitation.

the church of satan is just le edgy atheists pissing off Christians

Anton LaVey atleast larped well

Fucking bot boi you're not funny and you're in just about every thread. Drink bleach

Attached: 1549056280309.jpg (565x425, 150K)

He was a kike. What do you think we thought of him?

Just a bunch of edgelords that want to trigger mommy and daddy

>Church of the Father of Lies (Satan)
>hmmm they say they don't worship Satan, case closed I guess lol
Honestly, the ones who come right out and say they do are doing it wrong, most people who worship Satan never even realize they're doing it.

Anton LaVey was a literal Jew.

they exist to draw society's attention away from the real satanists. jews.

Attached: 1541814715826 (1).png (577x432, 291K)

atheist troll who triggered christcucks by the millions

Killed Jayne Mansfield apparently.

>What does Jow Forums think of Anton LaVey? And/or the Church of Satan?
absolute cringe

Attached: 682123197.jpg (720x726, 45K)

This thread again. Anton Levey was a Jewish randian and the satanic "bible" was a left libertarian manifesto. The tldr of it can be summed up to "Haha worship yourself and do drugs lmao".

LaVey was running a satanist roleplay club for edgy gentlemen. I tried reading his stuff many years ago, but quit somewhere around putting rotten carrots in vaginas (because why not).

>I tried reading his stuff many years ago,
the art of lowered expectations

Attached: 33232.png (399x322, 42K)

Satanists are fucking stupid in general, read recently about Atomwaffen division and those retards got invaded by even more retarded O9A and ToV retard trannies who cut themselves over badly written books.
Literally only guy who walked the walked was the founder of O9A, the rest are massive LARPing edgy faggots.

The Church of Satan is just LARPy, edgier Judaism.

Attached: spirit of self sacrifice.png (790x894, 380K)

Satanism = a rejection of judaism.

Anton Lavey is a just a kike who wanted to misdirect people from real satanism and to profit off it as well. That's how he got his fellow jew publishers to print his book.

He was a Zionist gun runner who subverted the Goy through his atheistic Satanism. The whole church of Satan was just a trick to get people away from Christianity.

I did work with an old guy a few years ago that claimed to have met LaVey in NY. My co worker said that Lavey had eyes that pierced souls and he was a creepy guy.

Attached: 0-1.jpg (400x300, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=V7mLsxbTLMw
nice co opting, hello dinkleberg

Read a good portion of his supposed satanic bible. He basically stole all his ideas from Ayn Rand.

Yes of course they do but they’re liars and decievers and they lie to get you sucked in.