Why aren't white women defending their men from all bile the spewed at us recently? We're their fathers, sons, brothers...

Why aren't white women defending their men from all bile the spewed at us recently? We're their fathers, sons, brothers, boyfriends, and husbands. But nary a word is uttered in our defense. If anything, they join in on the attacks while being raped and murdered by blacks/browns. Either the Jew conditioning has worked on nearly all of them and they actually buy into this horseshit or they're just that afraid of being ostracized for breaking NPC programming. Both are equally likely.

Attached: 1539705707870.png (1200x1000, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_ethnicity
youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you living under a rock? they've been conditioned the last 40 years to defend foreigners and fuck niggers over white men.

it truly boggles the mind user. Having our women be against us is a difficult cross to bear, but we can do it, and eventually they will follow us.

weakness

That's not white women, it's called being American. You've probably never left your country and youre gonna tell us how our women act?

They have the franchise and will just vote for the gov to give them all they want and betas will grant them their wishes. They are also shortsighted because brown people aren't going to pay for them to go to college or sit in a cubicle in the future. Especially when the government runs out of money.

Attached: wahmendindu.jpg (449x468, 25K)

because they want the big dick

If Australian men are any indication, I can't imagine what your women must be like.

Attached: peep show.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

that show was redpilled until it jumped the shark

Here is the thing about women. You have to realise as a man, they aren't all that important to you. Modern times have fucked things up, but in ancient times, it was all just obvious.

The guy is the one who provides the resources and protects the girls. Without a guy, a girl can't even live. Without a girl, a guy can't have sex. There is a big difference between not having sex and not living.

The only thing girls care about in a guy is whether he can provide for her and protect her. She doesn't care about you as a person. You also shouldn't care in the slightest about her. She will leave you the second you can't do those things. In modern day terms, that usually means having a job and working out to look like you could protect her.

So ultimately, women are just there for you to fuck, and there are lots of them everywhere. They aren't particularly important or special. They are the ones that will be clinging to you. If you forget this though, you will seem desperate, and they will think of you like they think of a child. A child can't provide or protect them.

So women aren't going to do anything. They just don't give a fuck. They don't have any kind of role like the one you think they have.

lmao they are but they're socially conditioned to be subservient so you'll only hear the really obnoxious voices who all happen to be feminists

and the solution?

pic related

Attached: 15489023154021244550089748475001.png (1024x831, 720K)

Attached: 1525641669985.jpg (640x799, 87K)

Because unless you are on Jow Forums 8 hours a day you are not really exposed to it a great deal. People tune out and switch off

They get more social media attention by piling on. They are scared to death of going counter to cool nigger Twitter.

Asian women is where I’m focused, I’ve lost faith in our women

>votes behind you
Nothing personnel kid

Even a lot of the "based and redpilled" ones all partially agree when liberals talk about the plight of women and feminist shit, not all but more than you'd think

It’s not all of us.
I say this not to diminish your criticism but to reassure you it’s not as bad as you think.

The men have to rise up against the conditioning first. The women will follow.

>burn the rice
>pay the price

reveal flag, fag

Exactly. It's on US to lead.

That’s the NZ flag.

I’ve never not seen a white woman attack the cunts that take aim at white men. The ones that do participate in hating white men are usually only if they were raised by a single Mum/ the Dad fucked off like Sarah Hansen Young and Lisa Wilkinson.

They are, have more faith in your women and stop believing Jew lies

Attached: 1538717076806.jpg (670x396, 37K)

>Burn the rice
>It's so very nice

Attached: watanabekainoi.jpg (1080x1350, 146K)

when was the last time you had a 5 minute conversation with a woman? do you really know what they think because of some twitter screenshots you see here? i've never felt any animosity from white women.

Women have no loyalty. Historically the only reason they stuck with their men was through force. They're essentially children.

Landwhale leftist cunts go extra hard on right wing white women. They only defend men online on sock puppet accounts, or on Jow Forums. You don't notice them but they're there.

>women
>think

you mean

>recite

we're trying to make fewer tenda spencers, not more

this right here is a wise man.

Let thots be thots and go your own way.

Women don't love men the way men love women.

Find peace in waifus

Or you know, white empowered liberal single women have self interests that are not the same as white men. I know it shocks you but women have their own goals and agendas which may be antithetical to white male interests. They’re not as stupid as youd think

Holy shit, that’s fucking legendary their the lowest percentage.

Not in real life where it counts

They are, you d&c kike shill.

College educated whites, including women, went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, jews, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be saved if we do just those 3 things.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 657K)

Attached: white vs non-white.jpg (1200x496, 105K)

>mfw I was just thinking how I hadn't been screenshotting much lately
top quality, straya

Attached: they just don't give a fuck.png (1796x572, 205K)

Attached: jew vote.png (758x795, 618K)

(((women)))

Attached: fem and lgbt.jpg (985x864, 393K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_ethnicity

Attached: jews feminism.jpg (1600x2812, 464K)

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

Attached: replace_plan.jpg (1023x1279, 334K)

>women have their own goals and agendas which may be antithetical to white male interests. They’re not as stupid as youd think

They are incapable of rational thought, meaning that their interests and goals are completely invalid.

I'm defending white men every day. I produced a blond, blue-eyed son and a beautiful white daughter who despises niggers. The Left can't accept the fact that white men will always be superior.

>Why aren't white women defending their men from all bile the spewed at us recently?

>women
>loyalty

Only tradcucks think women are loyal.

Nope. Voting in a booth isn't enough anymore. Women have the social power to fight back harder than men, and they still rarely do it. They support feminist shit on social media, watch these movies and support all the awful shit they claim to be against.
Trump was barely even defended by the women who voted for him, the feminist shit controls them more than you think.
Men are also largely shit, I'm not a woman hater, but this board is too lenient on right wing women being cucked as fuck.

The absolute state of Jewish women

Attached: 1549039203371.jpg (1600x2812, 356K)

at least they don't actively hate you and call you undesirable everywhere you go the way East Asian women do their men

Women, including white women, basically want free gibs and liberation from monogamy . Second wave feminists called it the feminist welfare state which would end women’s reliance on restrictive monogamy to secure resources from beta white men.

How will they build a feminist welfare state? By increasing the taxes on predominantly white males and creating a culture where female entitlement is normalised whilst male entitlement is demonised as patriarchal. How will they make white men accept this state affair? Mass demoralisation campaigns. A demonisation of Wealth inequality, even on the interpersonal level in relationships . The normalisation of sexual deviancy in women. Giving the role of housewives monetary value, so they can justify the state bankrolling single moms.

This is the main goal of economic and cultural feminists and the group of people who would lose the most if feminists succeed is white men. Get over faggits, white women care more about their self interests as women, than muh racial collectivism.

Why do you guys think feminists always promote the Nordic welfare state model? In Norway, a quarter of all men by middle age and even higher for men under 30 never father children, because they’ve been replaced by the welfare state, that could only exist because of them. The economic and sexual gender power dynamics is so tilted towards women as a result of the breakdown of trad monogamy and the welfare state that this has spilled onto their gynocentric culture.

sciencenordic.com/quarter-norwegian-men-never-father-children

I honestly find it very hard to get aroused by the average white woman anymore. It will take prolonged jacking and sucking to get me puffed, but a saggy Asian woman in her 40s can put concrete into my dick with a raised eyebrow. How did the Jews do this to me? They never pushed for cakes.

I’m busting my ass every single day making it known I love my men and only date my own, the hell you going on about?

theyre inhertently weak and cowardly animals who follow the herd.

see all the native women opening their legs for alpha conquisatadors

>That's not white women, it's called being American. You've probably never left your country and youre gonna tell us how our women act?

our women are ugly race traitor cunts.

There is no a funnier thing than modern privileged american niggers on welfare pretending revolutionaries.

> they're just that afraid of being ostracized for breaking NPC programming
Pretty much this. They lie to themselves that this is normal and how it's supposed to be, their lies are reinforced by the media thus they sell their humanity for the bliss of ignorance.
Any female that isn't a true abomination, is like this.
And they're like this because the brainwashing gives them safety to their insecurity.
Females are truly easy to manipulate with enough (((pressure))).
If the media started pushing ads and campaigns against niggers; you'd see females make a 180 and marching to legalize the hanging of non-whites.
Everything is made for females, to impress them and gain their approval; wars, movies, music.. you name it.
In all these thousands of years, mankind hasn't done stuff because they wanted to invent or bring upong technological progress, everyone who ever did stuff did it in the hopes to get laid.

Attached: 1548202055901.jpg (719x771, 71K)

>Everything is made for females, to impress them and gain their approval; wars, movies, music.. you name it.
In all these thousands of years, mankind hasn't done stuff because they wanted to invent or bring upong technological progress, everyone who ever did stuff did it in the hopes to get laid.
B&R

We are.

Women are the true NPCs - they follow the strongest "player"

They still think they're competition. They won't be for long.

Attached: 1543811819298.png (1850x950, 879K)

>bunch of bullshit that ultimately just wastes their youth and fertility away and doesn't lead to children
>Not stupid

Attached: joneshroom.jpg (600x600, 44K)

You know it's possible to vote Republican and still be anti-male. Even the "right" is pretty damn pozzed these days when it comes to the American mainstream.

It would help if we could hear you through the noise of your contemporaries overpowering you in every major channel.

Assume women and their opinions matter at all, lol.

Deal.

I think they do, that's one reason why the majority of white women voted for Trump despite indoctrination. Have you already forgot how the left were reeing at white women after the election? In the light of this i think it's a bit funny that people will always push the WMAF meme when we talk about "treacherous white women" despite that fact that these white women are much more likely to vote for conservatives than Asian women.

pic related

Attached: left_salt.png (853x848, 1.12M)

This is very true. I am not white but my wife is white. All her female friends are white. They all hate white men for some reason. Even though I prefer to be friends with white men.

I think its only in the larger cities where white women are garbage.

I live in the Los Angeles area (Pasadena) and the we got some of the worst women on the planet here, particularly White women. They are so bitchy and trendy, not to mention the worst to date with their standards.

Outside of bigger cities the White girls are great.

It's not really their job. If white men are unwilling to fight back and dominate again, there's really no evolutionary reason for woman to defend those men. They can simply reproduce with whomever comes out victorious like they always have.

In the end they are just very disappointed with modern white men and would rather have them behave like tribalistic psychopaths even though they won't admit or even realize this.

I feel this as well. Barely attracted to white women anymore while asian qts make me instantly hard. I think it's Jow Forums conditioning from all the WMAF and white woman hate threads

>Why aren't white women defending their men from all bile the spewed at us recently?
Men have been replaced by the government.

Its very rare for an AF to be good looking. Most of the ones that you saw that were good looking, either had plastic surgery or those weird makeup techniques they use to make them look completely different. Asians are fucking ugly. You are fucking swedish and you are attracted to gooks? Your women are hot af you absolute moron.

exactly its one thing to fight a horde of invaders but its a whole other thing if your own government and laws are against you. we need a hard reset

Women are solipsistic. You're expecting something (empathy) they literally are not biologically capable of.

White women are spread all across the US. Asians settle in blue districts and college towns because that's where all the money is and wonder why their kids come out pozzed as fuck.
Pic related is Asians in their natural habitat. There is a reason the Jew fears the Samurai.

Attached: 1540392428090.jpg (3100x2104, 1.48M)

I don't know about yours anons but my wife would die for me
She would kill for me

Then they turned around and voted for 49% for democrats in the midterms a month later.

Attached: Screen_Shot_20181115_at_3.16.56_AM.png (318x536, 78K)

>only if they were raised by a single Mum
>only

isn't that like the most common kind of family in NZ?

Even in blue districts white women are more likely to vote for conservatives then Asians, what's your excuse for that.
And hating niggers doesn't automatically make one "based" or conservative. Many Arabs hate niggers.

Attached: SlavicCute.jpg (640x486, 63K)

women don't defend men idiot, they never have. that's not what women do.

Most women will not defend us until they see the tides turning. They don't really care for politics. If you're not a dick about it and hide your powerlevel in most public situations, your gf/wife.. will most likely adapt to your ideology. Show no weakness and we will conquer one woman at a time.

>And hating niggers doesn't automatically make one "based" or conservative. Many Arabs hate niggers

Arabs unironically radpilled on niggers and jews and (((democracy))). So you just proved him right. Asians in their homeland don't trust niggers way more that we, white people in our own countries.

Because whites have the smallest dicks in the world.

The largest dick on record was a BWC. keep coping shitskin. indians have an epidemic of having their dicks being too little to fit any condoms.

>t. Asian man

faggot racist

>tfw Jow Forums gave you jungle fever more than anything else

Attached: 1543352572121[1].png (270x344, 52K)

>what's your excuse for that.
Family members in red districts? There are a lot more factors going on than you think.
Also if whites are so based why are places like Maine and Oregon pozzed as fuck?

Welcome to the new social class war, user
First they convince you that the rich is your friend
Then they create new enemies
Enjoy your stay in hell

Then I should be attracted to Asian QTs. But the ones they use as arguments against cherry picking or to gross us out also give me gut wrenching arousal. And older women do the most damage.

Asian women above most are completely resource based. They will fuck you over in the same way and you will never be accepted by her family. Any money you give to her or have to give to her will be funnelled back to her family. Good luck faggot.

Well, the core point is that white women in America even in the blue areas are more conservative then Asians, so the "based" Asian narrative falls apart.
And the point with the nigger is was that you the hatred for blacks doesn't turn one into a ally of white men.
Many Arabs hate niggers and yet they're in a way a bigger threat than niggers as they control the migration roots and understand the reality of the demographic war.
So I don't prove him right.

The men will call you a tradthot, looking for attention or a man, etc. The women will call you a "pick me ass bitch" or reeee about internalized misogyny. People suck, basically.

If family members are the excuse than Asians would've to be ultraconservative due to their family members in Asia.
And I'm not saying white Americans are based I'm just pointing out that if we judge by the voting behavior the white men are the more based then any other group and right after them come white women.

Name a single prospering white country that would give even the time of day. And don't give me that "slavs = white" bullshit.

>Well, the core point is that white women in America even in the blue areas are more conservative then Asians, so the "based" Asian narrative falls apart.

This. The conservative asians are already becoming extinct at a rate far greater than conservative whites, and are being replaced by asians who ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HATE THEM WITH EVERY FIBER OF THEIR BEING.

Black men don’t defend black women.

We are not segregated by race as much as gender.

they just always agree with the society