Australia is collapsing

Australia is collapsing

Attached: Facebook.png (557x630, 450K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6647049/Ramblings-ISIS-supporter-stabbed-man-outside-barber-shop-Sydneys-west.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Creek_Station
youtube.com/watch?v=sDH_IN_VJZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shortage of shitposting?

Why?

niggers

in the north: floods/cyclones. definitely is pic related.
in the south (where I live): bushfires. HUGE BUSHFIRES. my street had to take in a bunch of evacuated pets from 50km away at the fire front.

Fucking retards it's like it's their first bushfire. Don't know why everyone is getting so panicked. It happens nearly every year.

what type of dog or cat did you take in?

Attached: AdobeStock_96706216.jpg (2736x1826, 1.55M)

what a tasty looking dog

Had pic related 5 minutes up the road from me a few months ago. People like your street help more than you realise.
Also this. It's not even Catastrophic Conditions, people are overreacting

Attached: 20190202_152046.jpg (1622x1080, 380K)

What a cute pet! Mine is pic related

Attached: 1510874439328.png (518x500, 133K)

>Wants to eat a dog.
>Flag.
Yup he's a true blue Canadian chink.

at least a shit ton of spiders are going to die

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6647049/Ramblings-ISIS-supporter-stabbed-man-outside-barber-shop-Sydneys-west.html
for allah

neighbours took in a fucking shi tzu.
a lot of cats have already run away back towards the fires.
we already have a dog so we are blissfully un-burdened. as a street we took in 3 dogs 3 cats.
nobody took the pony.

people in greater hobart are overreacting because every few nights the black clouds blow in and the sky turns all silent hill and stinks like bushfire.

yeah but sydney is part of the forsaken zone

Attached: Chinese-Invasion-of-Australia.jpg (684x396, 33K)

It is chinese new year now, if you decide to shot a chinese, nows the time!
>bang bang bang
>whaz iz dat sound? chang?
>muzt be neihbour'z fire crackar

>Not sure if you mean tasty you want to consume or you want to eat out it's dog vagina
Chink Canadian vs leaf canadian

Based and downunderpilled

Sounds Comfy, as long as mein pupper and me would have to house borzis
goddamned kikes of the doggo world

Attached: MeinPupper.png (1305x663, 286K)

Romper Stomper when?

Attached: download.jpg (1920x1080, 399K)

Nice try ASIO

no no no, I'm not ASIO.
btw did you know that you can convince your local african gang to do the job for you?
winwin right?

Not a sausage sizzle in sight

Canada and Australia should be better friends. Canada should send maple syrup in exchange for emu and roo meat.

Post the in-store price ausfags, I know you won’t ;)

lapdogs are for fags

Fuck Canada and Canadians, we tried to send them some firefighters when they had those big fires a few years ago but instead they rejected us and took in some South African niggers who quit after week

Then you can set up a street food cart, and sell it back to them. Not sure if it would help or hurt to tell them what it is.

I don't know my "local African gang" because I don't associate with niggers.

>It is chinese new year now,
i just bought chinese food... do they have to seppuku now?

Attached: MissAustralia.jpg (900x598, 115K)

>Store being cleaned out for refurb
>Store liquidates all fresh stock because they know there's gonna be a massive flood and they won't be able to open for a week or two, supply lines cut
Is what I'd say is happening here
We flood every year, this happens.
Meanwhile a good 18 hours ago, just before I fell asleep, there was plenty of everything in the two different safeways I visited, both a small satellite, and a full store.

Does Britian's Bitch actually produce their own food, or do you subjects have to rely entirely on imports like Alaska?

Imagine actually living on the east coast

Attached: 1548300176027.png (645x773, 11K)

an abo friend is a friend that... lets just say, expandable.

Fires only make funnel webs angrier

No its not win win you peice of shit then they blame all violence the nogs do on secret nazis for eternity. Fuck you.

Wtf asio seriously who the fucks side are you on. We’re the australians. You should be on our side.

Not to mention we’re the non violent group politically

Just a third mention my grandfather fought for this country doing your job asio, doing what you do now basically. And he was 100% onside with us. Please quit if you have any other loyalties to anyone but white australians and aboriginal australias because we are the only australians.

Do you really think by simply talk and vote, you can save this country?

They will keep flooding in, and out vote you.
They are persist voters, soon the gov department will be full of chan and chong.

Non violent politic doesn't work in a multiracial country, you know it better than anyone.

The violence isnt our role. We are a board of peace. Our job is to let the normies know whats at stake so when there is violence its from them not some group thats labeled extremist nazis.

Like i said my grandfather was basically what asio is today and his work was whay pol does every day. He was so onside with us as was everyone else in our government and military that its creepy how out of touch the glow in the darks who come on here are

We are the fucking good guys.

>have to rely entirely on imports like Alaska?
Nigga we're nearly all agricultural land, we only have 25m people, that's what, four American city's worth of people?
Guess what, we actually have 99% of the population in the space of four US cities, the rest, all farmland.
We EXPORT enough to feed nearly 3x our population, and that's just exports, it's not even counting what we keep for ourselves.
Australia produces enough food for 100 million people, we have 25 million.
We're the one country on earth that, if cut off from everyone else, would be absolutely fine, able to produce any and every food we want

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-02 at 6.28.05 pm.png (1015x520, 1.11M)

Attached: tintin.jpg (656x960, 73K)

And that isnt to say we are inciting violence either, as a disclaimer. I know t could be read that way. We are markedly anti violence anti war and should remain that way.

fucking derp mutt
We have cattle stations larger than some countries

imagine not living in perth

Attached: 1513295145965.jpg (500x500, 31K)

here print these off at officeworks at self serve 8c a page cut in four and use spary bottle with a 50/50 bondcrete water mix will stay up for years

Attached: 50978686_958072047913749_7608546547822755840_n.jpg.jpg (2896x4096, 709K)

Its not goimg to capsize is it? yall are building too much on one side. i heard from a congress critter that could sink it.

A spider is no less than 2 meters away from you anywhere in Australia

We Italy now

melbourne is so much worse than anyone here could know.
my job allows me to see so much of it, and it is literally driving me crazy.
i feel like i need to be a whistleblower somehow, but who will listen or even care ('everyone already knows melbourne is a shithole').

try having a 95 year old WW2 veteran break down and collapse in your arms crying 'what has happened to my country'.
try having to console a hard working white australian man who has just had armed gunmen storm through his living room pointing automatic weapons at his family before driving away in his $60,000 pride and joy (never to be seen again).
try explaining to a mother that her daughter has been brutally raped by a meth addicted nigger while walking home from uni.

i want to go on fox news and explain the things i have seen to tucker carlson live in front of 500 million people.
i want to world to know just how bad it is here, but i know that it is just 'old news' and that much of the west is equally as bad..

Attached: 35635683568.jpg (834x1000, 111K)

Just to add to this. You know everything we post here is parody right? Lol

v sad ma8

The absolute state of Burger education.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Creek_Station
Larger than Israel, with zero Jews.

For ASIOfags.

Attached: pol is a board of peace.jpg (900x720, 124K)

Then why do you still have the United Kingdom flag on your "sovereign" flag?

no response. this always perplexes the abo

Because if we left them, they'd probably all kill themselves.
We're a generous people, but when the queen's successor comes down here, I'll personally call them a cunt.

Vic Pol by any chance?

Hey scree you pal, those niggers did some cool dances

Good that means you can take in millions of people more

me is pic related*

WTF ARE THOSE LIGHTS IN THE SKY

so out of a sense of self-hatred you allow them to be on your flag?

Attached: KimJongUn.jpg (300x300, 19K)

We bring in more people, less room for farms, less food made.
Fuck all those exports, I want berries to be grown locally.
No, because we know that even if we called the queen a cunt, nothing would happen to us, and if they tried, we'd republic in a heartbeat, just to protect whichever mad lad called her a cunt.

if you don't have nuclear weapons you are not sovereign. And we don't have any.

blah blah blah "it's a meme lol" enjoy you meme nation
this goy gets it. you must never have a mine-shaft gap

Attached: AlbertEinsatz.jpg (300x168, 7K)

That's a violation of the NAP. Fuckin arachniggers.

>enjoy you meme nation
Everyone here's fukken loving it m8

abos love anything that provides them liquor

Historical reasons, like Hawaii, now forget about it.

>like Hawaii,
are a degenerate islande of meth-heads entirely dependent on imports.
>Just like you

youtube.com/watch?v=sDH_IN_VJZo
teriyaki dog with fried cat paws plz

the thumbnail of that embed = *Lip Smack*

>We're the one country on earth that, if cut off from everyone else, would be absolutely fine, able to produce any and every food we want
that's not true, the US could easily do the same

>Australia is collapsing
I was just at Safeway how can this be? It must be the flood areas or the fire areas.

bump

Lol Perth isn't Australia

What happens on Tasmania? looks comfy af

Falling for the just-in-time inventory Jew

Nah spiders here are usually very respectful of the NAP

I'm pretty sure this is Mount Isa (where I live). We're out in the middle of nowhere, so as soon it rains a little bit, people just panic buy. Roads get cut off from the rain etc., so it can take a while for supplies to get in.

We're doing just fine you gay cunt

incest, and lots of it

just inbreeding and fishing down there mate

>they didn't post the in-store prices

and yet the cops are so fucking hard on white aussie men. Overlooking everything the fucking niggers do and throwing the book at white guys. Fuck the government and the fucking kikes youre all getting the fucking rope, cunts.

its unreal.
the PSOs here in melbourne will ignore a gang of hundreds of africans taking over the train like something out of an american western flick, (i have seen them literally get off the train and change carriages when a gang of sudanese hops on).

but meanwhile they will harass every white person within sight.
a lady from my church was surrounded by 20 PSOs because her myki card was worn out and the machine didn't recognize it.. they fucking fined her.. a woman in her late 60s.

The commissioner knows damn well whats happening. Its all part of the plan.