Cory booker runs for prez in 2020

>49 year old single male with zero romantic history, gay as fuck but won't admit it, bad at debates, doesn;t understand basic law, sexually harasses male interns

This a communist, a woman who sucked dick to her popularity and a zog banker are your democratic line up

Trump won;t even have to campaign

Attached: cory-booker.jpg (1000x563, 344K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stanforddailyarchive.com/cgi-bin/stanford?a=d&d=stanford19920219-01.2.16
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, a shit mayor.

Wew, Spartacus.

Boring hooker

Just make sure to vote. We can't assume its a sure thing and then stay home

>I stopped to use one of the building’s single-occupancy restrooms. Upon washing my hands prior to leaving, I hear knocking on the door. When it comes to these restrooms, it is customary to knock first in case someone is using it, even though there is an inner lock. When I opened the door, Mr. Booker was there. He smiled and very gregariously said, “Hey!” We engaged in some brief idle chitchat in the entryway and then he asked me to speak in private. What happened next, happened so fast that it was hard for me to comprehend what was going on. It was one of those surreal moments where what was happening was such a deviation and such a perversion of one’s natural daily routine that I hardly knew how to react. He pulled me into the bathroom, albeit not too forcefully, and slowly pushed me against the restroom wall. He said that “Being a hero was a serious turn-on.” He continued, “The Senate appreciates fine citizens like you. Especially this senator.” He then put his left hand on my groin, over my jeans, and began to rub. I seem to remember saying something like “What is happening?” It was a bit like having vertigo. He then used his other hand to grab my left hand with his right and pulled it over to touch him. At the same time, he disengaged from rubbing me and used his left hand to push me to my knees from my shoulder for what was clearly a move to have me perform oral sex on him. At that point, I pulled away quite violently and told him I had to go. I did not see him again before he left.

Attached: $.jpg (690x511, 46K)

the thing is i'm gonna tell the dems how to be competitive

>don't pick massive corrupt new york/cali dems

You know why they will? cause hillary will run again and they are banking on turd sandwich looking more apperizing than cory the molester and kamala the bj queen

Attached: 1518618118035.png (1240x444, 85K)

He has gay face. 100% gay. All the behavioral shit is hit or miss. But gay face never misses.

I just got this ahahaha
What a fucking G

Attached: 533745CC-D54A-4752-9E47-EA615AC339D9.jpg (325x325, 10K)

It’s what happens to the face when you suck cock.

Agreed which is why I’ve been cumming in Hillary’s ears and promising israel and neocons their oil wars and expansion for the last 6 months as long as I get my cut

oh, he has no family? lol, can easily discount him

user this is srs. It's a real thing, every gay has a distinct facial structure. There have been studies on this

I would unironically let Cory Booker suck me dry, no homo. But I wouldn't vote for him ever.

this is a cocksucker. she had fun and still made more money than you in a thousand lifetimes. eat dog shit.

Attached: capitalist_.jpg (634x453, 34K)

Trust an caps to suggest we all quit our jobs and become professional dick suckers

Attached: 1_z5Z6AB8LVAtFVPCTZS-d9w.jpg (1024x574, 161K)

I'm not the one talking about sucking cocks here.

i listen to NPR almost daily when im driving, its the only FM radio that occasionally tells you actual news, mostly its just interviews with some dipshit who just wrote a book about how hard life is being a gay black nigger, but just today they were talking about this guy, cory booker and wow i never heard someone so fake and thats just from a 4 minute segment on the radio. supposedly he is a black and Hispanic and wants to run on a platform of peace and LOVE. and he said "hate cant beat hate" and "fire cant put out fire" ya know some real new profound shit this guy is talking about

He's like a Key & Peele character

DUDE I BELIEVE ALL WOMEN SOUND CREDIBLE

EVEN IF A RAPE ACCUSATION TURNS INTO AN OVER-A-SWIMSUIT BOOB GRAB ON A BED

Underestimating your opponents is something brainlets do. Especially considering what happened in the midterms and many people on here thought it was a sure win for R

Trump is a shit Politician, but lucky as Fuck

One thing we learned from that faggot nigger who hoaxed being attacked by MAGA boys outside Subway, is that niggers HATE gay nigger faggots

This black booty bandit will lose the black vote, he'll lose the white vote, and will lose worse than Hillary Clinton

why was it supposed to be? libtards learned not to count on enough other people voting D and get wasted.

THIS

i am literally shaking. you are very brave.

stanforddailyarchive.com/cgi-bin/stanford?a=d&d=stanford19920219-01.2.16 heres where he talks about groping women

>Corey Booker wastes other people's money for 2 years.

>has a lazy eye

Didnt he rape a 15 year old girl?

"I AM POWERFULLY BRAVE BY LEAKING SECRET/NOT SECRET DOCUMENTS!"

the second gay black president

This is the type of nigger who would rape someone before he admitted hes gay

he knows no black man will vote for a gay space nigger

Attached: gaysarerapists.jpg (1536x1087, 245K)

>49 year old single male with zero romantic history, gay as fuck but won't admit it, bad at debates, doesn;t understand basic law, sexually harasses people

Irony being that this is the perfect description of the average /pol poster