Attached: download (3).jpg (120x90, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMW6HhufPKo
youtube.com/watch?v=qlWP5sOnu9M&feature=youtu.be&t=3410
youtube.com/watch?v=ybYvAZqo0KA
youtube.com/watch?v=Bh8vqof9hAk
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1547336620513.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are mountains of evidence of CNN faking news on youtube. It isn't even deniable, and they have been doing it since the 90s, yet we still have morons who believe it is a credible company.

Thanks for watching my video. I'm drunk as fuck. And yeah, CNN is fucking gay and so is Joe Rogan. All MSM is fucking gay. Tucker is the exception. The rest of Fox News is on par with CNN and the rest of the kikes.

>Basic conservatism
Fuck off and die faggot. Anyone who thinks CNN is legit journalism at this point isn't even a human being. Reasoning with animals only brings you down to their level.

Tucker is an open Zionist

Other than the 'What's wrong with CNN', the 'But you're very right wing part' is extra cringy. Joe was an idol of mine years ago and now want him to literally die in a flaming car crash.

Everything he talks about "Russian trolls" doing here is exactly what CNN and every other 24 hours news channel has been doing since their inception.

T. Some low paid inbred in a russian troll farm

Has he ever had a real right winger on his show?

Tucker openly criticized Trump shooting missiles at Syria. That's not open Zionism.

Depends on how you define 'Right wing'. If you're talking about Alt-right then no. But I'd consider Di Paolo right wing. Boomer right-wing but right-wing nonetheless. Ironically his most based guest is Jimmy Dore.

Not gonna work, Moishe. Tuck nudges his audience closer to waking up to your bullshit every day and all your shilling and kvetching can't stop him. Eat shit and die, parasite.

Attached: artie-lange-1.jpg (800x450, 89K)

So to you Tucker Carlson is based and redpilled, and I'm a shill for rejecting a Fix News host. I think it's clear who the bluepilled faggot is on this thread.

Nor is it antizionism. Tucker believes that if you reject a Jewish state in Palestine you're an antisemite. What is more cringy than him criticizing Democrats for antisemitism?

Tucker does what he can for the position he's in. Same with Mark Dice. And really the same with Ron Paul. They are the ones really playing 4d chess with the Ziocretins. If they spurg out they would lose. They all know the dangers of exposing the nose.

Being the only political talk show host to advocate for staying out of Syria and Iran seems to paint a different picture.

Yeah bro lets just chill in our echo chambers like pussy faggots like you

>Joe Rogan, "What's wrong with (((CNN)))?"
literally married a jew and raised a black daughter

Attached: joe_rogan.jpg (1996x860, 374K)

>political talk show host
You mean (((mainstream talk show host))) there are way too many redpilled YouTube channels to be watching Fox News. You can learn more from one hour in here than you would watching 5000 episodes of Tucker Carlson.

An echo chamber of people living in reality is better than a kikes lies any day of the week

Attached: mainstream media.jpg (3755x5759, 2.48M)

That's not the point. He's reaching millions of normalfags and spreading pro-white messages, there is literally nothing wrong with that. Notice how OP just casually mentioned Tucker and you can't stop shilling against him.

also, (((owen)))

is a literal kike with a jew mother, who used to say he was "50% jew"

then he was 25%

now he says 6%

really makes me think

youtube.com/watch?v=GMW6HhufPKo

youtube.com/watch?v=qlWP5sOnu9M&feature=youtu.be&t=3410

goddamn kikes trying to subvert the young right

recent stream quotes:

"the holocaust was real, only exaggerated a little bit"

"good jews are victims of bad jews"

"pride in race is wrong"

"pride in your nation is wrong"

Attached: owen.jpg (490x138, 13K)

He deserves death, nothing more or less.

thanks that's all i need.

thanks P
you have to be carefull my kid and my self got poisoned again.
fuck these satanists
I think some of the satanists are on my side because they automatically treated my son but didn't treat any of the brown kids

some of those brown kids are dead now.
they buried those kids yesterday
NZ satanist all fucking circle jerking over it

and i've just got an upset gut that's all.

those satanist sure as shit are awake in my country and in your's

I hate conservatism and all the baseless conservative voters. Conservatism is no more rational than liberalism. Shills like Tucker keep people entranced in their (((conservative spell))) so they never get go all the way to the racist right. It's the same playbook Peterson and Shapiro are running off of.

Anons need to hammer the name David Irving into Owen. I've been following Owen for years and I really think he's a successful celebrity in denial. There is hope in him. It's not great, but it's definitely not nonexistent. Waking up is hard just being a regular Joe (no pun intended); doing it in front of an audience and a bunch of ex-jew connects has to be difficult. David Irving, the Haavara Agreement, and the Leuchter Report are the keys to success.

Attached: rogans wife and child.jpg (1037x755, 223K)

>It's the same playbook Peterson and Shapiro are running off of.
He has definitely separated himself from that ilk, especially in how he criticizes capitalism. This coupled with his heavy criticism of mass migration into the US is carving out a legitimate Third Position and making it more mainstream. He's not going to be able to come out and be explicitly pro-white right away, especially while on Fox, but on his own he has been attacking many of the impostors on the right.
youtube.com/watch?v=ybYvAZqo0KA
youtube.com/watch?v=Bh8vqof9hAk
He's not perfect but I think you may be underestimating how valuable he is right now.

That’s depressing

Owen Benjamin is such a fucking loser.

I bet she steals cash out of Rogan's wallet.

Attached: 1543988633549.jpg (228x277, 14K)

Which one is the mom?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1547336620513.webm

Attached: norogaine.jpg (640x369, 17K)

>parrots muh big bad Russia narrative
holy fucking Christ, joe rogain is a tool

>whoah man when you really think about it the putins want us at each others throats and you cant have that without online shenanigans

yeah im sure its sick burns on facespace and not the fact that you have conservatives being beaten in the streets since the campaign thats breaking down civil discource

Attached: BOTH sides guys.jpg (1659x2043, 1.06M)

>replying in good faith to an obvious kike shill

C'mon, user.

Attached: 74d.jpg (456x297, 24K)

man this troll farm thing is serious business, now I understand why the FBI mod was angry with me

I can't let that go uncontested, even though that user is glowing. You never know who is lurking.

Sam Harris is Joe's puppet master.

I took the bait. I guess you faggots win this round. Lesson learned.

he's got the right idea we will see.

juden rugenstein is boring, he's given fake fews and subs by jewtoob. I was watching a conspiracy video the other day that had negative views which means rogen's view count is entirely fictional.

boring and probably a ftm trans.